Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,468 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL (46068 Views)

A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO / But Why Do Black Women Wear Belt On There Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Edwinmason(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nicepoker:
u know nothing
u that know something think with ur brain
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by jaybani: 8:41pm On May 05, 2019
Everybody wears goat hair and goatskin. you wear leather shoes doesn't mean you have goats hooves as legs. you wear cashmere clothing doesn't mean you have goat's body. one way or another you wear something belonging to a goat. plus you drink goat or cow's milk doesn't mean your a cow or goat. goat hair is used as a covering even in temples. and human beings are living temples. the holy book says your hair is a covering. goathair can be used as a substitute covering
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by jaybani: 8:59pm On May 05, 2019
Stop insulting yourselves the ladies and gents who criticize the use of goat hair. use or eat something by a goat and their children would wear goat's hair, drink goat and cow milk, eat goat and cow meat. stop killing yourself with the kinky. either you wear it like Samson (go dada) or you help yourself out with some goat hair, it's not a crime nobody will arrest for that. if you're a critique of goat hair and you don drink goat or cow milk before. remember sey cow milk na for baby cow and goat milk for baby goat, so it's either your a goat or a cow
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if I really can. But then I think to myself, maybe I can't. But if I could, that would be good. Maybe it's all a lie? kiss
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by jbblues24(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sick!! I love the use of style and shape! tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL by DOluwole: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2019
nneh1:
To the best of my thinking, 90% of all these hair are not from real human beings rather thery are very processed and high quality refined hair. For eg if a hair is from a country it should look the same in all ramification both in texture and colour not some so curly and some straight,some darker some more twisted some straight etc.a nigerian hair in edo is the same as benue but all this stuffs they bring in as hair from a country dffer.

I work with a factory in china and I’ve seen the process. If it’s human hair it is processed chemically or with steam to produce those waves and curls. Same thing is done for mixed hair
Also, the indians/chinese/Vietnamese cut and sell their hair to make extra cash so it is human hair but some shady manufacturers mix with fiber and sell as human hair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Creative/funny Hairstyles(pictures) / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) / Pictures Of People Who Don't Seem To Understand How Cloth Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.