Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How To Successfully Raise Broilers For The Forthcoming Christmas And Save Money - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Successfully Raise Broilers For The Forthcoming Christmas And Save Money (2575 Views)

How To Grow Dry Season Vegetables Successfully With Pictures / How To Successfully Invest In Catfish Farming In Nigeria / How To Successfully Invest In Catfish Farming using plastic tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Raise Broilers For The Forthcoming Christmas And Save Money by ayodejy05(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
As the time draws nearer to Christmas in the late December, there is need to start raising your own broilers no matter how small or big. You may decide to raise for your personal consumption or for you to generate substantial revenue.
Do you know it takes just 6-8 weeks to raise broilers from day old to maturity? Yes, but on one condition which is; good and adequate feeding and other management practices, including well-ventilated pens or cages. Never overstock to avoid overcrowding which limits the growth of your birds. To the main thing now. If you are interested in raising your own broilers for the forthcoming Christmas celebration or any other occasion in December then now is the time to start.

Prepare your cage or pen (it could be an abandoned room) to keep your birds
Get your broilers from a reputable seller (it is highly recommended)
Get enough feeds and water available
Feed the birds in the morning around 7.30 am and late in the afternoon 4pm and do not forget to provide enough water (broilers like to drink water lots of time)
Watch your birds grow big for your consumption.

Get detailed information at

http://www.livestocking.com/how-to-raise-broiler-chickens
Re: How To Successfully Raise Broilers For The Forthcoming Christmas And Save Money by Perpetual459: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hi,pls where do I get 4week old broiler@ikorodu, I would ve gone for day old chicks bt I ve no experience in broiler chicks
Re: How To Successfully Raise Broilers For The Forthcoming Christmas And Save Money by ayodejy05(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Unfortunately, I am not a Lagosian and I stay in Akure. You can make inquiry around but be sure they are from a reliable and reputable source. You can read this too http://www.livestocking.com/2014/09/how-to-successfully-brood-and-raise.html
Re: How To Successfully Raise Broilers For The Forthcoming Christmas And Save Money by teeboo: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Perpetual459:
Hi,pls where do I get 4week old broiler@ikorodu, I would ve gone for day old chicks bt I ve no experience in broiler chicks

Hi am in ibadan I can sell 4weeks old healthy broiler 4 u at good price
Re: How To Successfully Raise Broilers For The Forthcoming Christmas And Save Money by Perpetual459: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
teeboo:

Hi am in ibadan I can sell 4weeks old healthy broiler 4 u at good price
d distance is d barrier,I stay @ikorodu
Re: How To Successfully Raise Broilers For The Forthcoming Christmas And Save Money by Titiladeolu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Perpetual459:

Like how many do you need and indicate if you can pack them in Remo....

Send me a mail at drtitilade.olu@gmail.com,please indicate that its from nairaland.
Re: How To Successfully Raise Broilers For The Forthcoming Christmas And Save Money by adeiza88: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
adeiza88:
How many do you need? I can supply you. Contact me on 07037631135
How many do you need? I can supply you. Contact me on 07037631135

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Raw Cashewnuts 1,000MT Supply 2016.. 2017 Coming soon!!! / Pls Help How Much Did I Need To Start Pepper Farming / Hectares of Farm for sale In Abeokuta Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.