Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread (75309 Views)

Doogee DG310 User Review / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Obascoetubi:

yes_ I have bin use it since Dis mpnin& my b3 is now 63%
Come on, bro. You can do better. Give us screenshots, actually talk about the screen, battery, camera (front and back), the responsiveness, gaming experience et al.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Obascoetubi:

camera =OK
battery =OK
sound=OK. #team doogeee

Lol... See review shaaaa... You can do better
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Odumani: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Does it have a front camera? And what is the specification. Delivery in PH is how much?
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Famolove(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
HOW MUCH IS DIS PHONE SELF....
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
My Doogee 310 arrive earlier this morning, the phone is very good for the price of this 15k i got mine from Tyconcepts.the phone is android 4.4.2 kit kat and it support OTG.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Obascoetubi: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Francheezy:

Lol... See review shaaaa... You can do better
this is wat I use
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by augster(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Will this thread ever grow??

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
augster:
Will this thread ever grow??
The thread is now growing, as we have the first user screenshots from Mystiq25. Some of us will be getting ours as from Wednesday, so the thread will soon come alive fully.
Meanwhile, pls send me an inbox message @augster.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mystiq25:
My Doogee 310 arrive earlier this morning, the phone is very good for the price of this 15k i got mine from Tyconcepts.the phone is android 4.4.2 kit kat and it support OTG.

Thanks for the screenshots, bro. Pls, how's the screen? Hope it's vibrant enough? Have you loaded and played any high-profile games on it? Hope it didn't lag? Pls, do a review of the battery too, pytting the phone on its highest brightness. Video playback and sound playback, how do they fare?Clarity of calls nko?
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
For some strange reason, I'm unable to like or post comments on some threads where I've been active recently, namely TSO's pre-order 2.0, TYconcept's thread, Chinosxl's shipping thread, Elijahdre's thread, Innjoo i1s thread, and DNDROID's T1 thread. Dunno y I've been suspended or banned from those threads. These Nairaland mods dey do anyhow o, as I'm very sure I haven't done anything wrong since I became active on NL a few weeks back, even though I've had the account for a while, with little or no activity.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by augster(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
seyithug:

The thread is now growing, as we have the first user screenshots from Mystiq25. Some of us will be getting ours as from Wednesday, so the thread will soon come alive fully.
Meanwhile, pls send me an inbox message @augster.
your email is not there..maybe u should message me

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
augster:
your email is not there..maybe u should message me
I have just replied you, bro. Thanks.

@Everyone, I'll be getting my Doogee DG-310 tomorrow, and I'll post here once I get the phone from @Thespecialone of Pre-Order 2.0 fame..
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Heeboy94(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
seyithug:

@Everyone, I'll be getting my Doogee DG-310 tomorrow, and I'll post here once I get the phone from @Thespecialone of Pre-Order 2.0 fame..
We anticipate ur post

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
seyithug:

correct

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Heeboy94:
We anticipate ur post
Thanks, bro. The wait is finally OVER. grin.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Ajascolove(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
seyithug:
For some strange reason, I'm unable to like or post comments on some threads where I've been active recently, namely TSO's pre-order 2.0, TYconcept's thread, Chinosxl's shipping thread, Elijahdre's thread, Innjoo i1s thread, and DNDROID's T1 thread. Dunno y I've been suspended or banned from those threads. These Nairaland mods dey do anyhow o, as I'm very sure I haven't done anything wrong since I became active on NL a few weeks back, even though I've had the account for a while, with little or no activity.
No wonder, someone was asking where is Seyithug on TSO's thread?

2 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by augster(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
seyithug:

I see you man...one love bro and thanks!

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by ladokuntlad(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
For those who love to play psp games.
Download the latest psp emulator for ur Android and PC from here
Download the latest psp emulator for ur bb10 from here.

And http://gameingzo..com/ is the site for u to download al ur favourite psp games.

Also http://gameingandroid..com/ ia the site for u to download ur favourite android games.
Pc games coming soon......
ANd u ar free to request any game
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ajascolove:

No wonder, someone was asking where is Seyithug on TSO's thread?
Yes, noss. The mods on some threads suspended me. But, like Pres. Jonathan, 'I don't give a damn'..lol. I'm getting my Doogee tomorrow, and that's it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2014
seyithug:

Yes, noss. The mods on some threads suspended me. But, like Pres. Jonathan, 'I don't give a damn'..lol. I'm getting my Doogee tomorrow, and that's it. cheesy
Don't forget to drop review of the battery after you have used it for a long time... Tenk.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Heeboy94(m): 3:02am On Oct 28, 2014
seyithug:

Thanks, bro. The wait is finally OVER. grin.
Oh... Good.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2014
seyithug:

Thanks for the screenshots, bro. Pls, how's the screen? Hope it's vibrant enough? Have you loaded and played any high-profile games on it? Hope it didn't lag? Pls, do a review of the battery too, pytting the phone on its highest brightness. Video playback and sound playback, how do they fare?Clarity of calls nko?
The screen is very bright thanks to the IPS, I have played only FIFA14 so far and no no any lag noticed, battery performance is OK I am impressed with the battery. My only disappointment is the flash light it is so poor that you can't take pics in low light condition but pictures taken in day light are good. Now how to root this phone is the issue, I vroot, iroot, baidu root all to no avail what I get is just a partial root, antutu shows my phone is rooted while root checker says it's not rooted.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by augster(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Mystiq25:
The screen is very bright thanks to the IPS, I have played only FIFA14 so far and no no any lag noticed, battery performance is OK I am impressed with the battery. My only disappointment is the flash light it is so poor that you can't take pics in low light condition but pictures taken in day light are good. Now how to root this phone is the issue, I vroot, iroot, baidu root all to no avail what I get is just a partial root, antutu shows my phone is rooted while root checker says it's not rooted.
try using root genius mobile
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by badolee10(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2014
Guys Pls Were Can O Get This Phone Pls? Coz TOS Ave Suspended Pre-order 2.0

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2014
badolee10:
Guys Pls Were Can O Get This Phone Pls? Coz TOS Ave Suspended Pre-order 2.0
TSO is your best bet o. Just wait till the end of this week, for him to fully resolve the issues. Other importers are selling this phone for N15k+ and it's still 10days+ for the delivery, due to the issues.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2014
Mystiq25:

Thanks, bro. I thought the phone has two led flash, and it's not supposed to have any issues with low light. Anyways, it's alright.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2014
seyithug:

Thanks, bro. I thought the phone has two led flash, and it's not supposed to have any issues with low light. Anyways, it's alright.
@seyithug...my padi I don dey find u since nah. Na here u come hide?

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2014
This thread is moving o. Good job y‘all. Just keep the reviews coming. @seyithug, don‘t forget to give a full review when your phone arrives o. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by augster(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2014
peawizzy:
This thread is moving o. Good job y‘all. Just keep the reviews coming. @seyithug, don‘t forget to give a full review when your phone arrives o. cheesy
I trust my guy oo

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Obascoetubi: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
seyithug:

Come on, bro. You can do better. Give us screenshots, actually talk about the screen, battery, camera (front and back), the responsiveness, gaming experience et al.

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Inkredible(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mystiq25:
any success on the rooting?

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
adeinfinit:

@seyithug...my padi I don dey find u since nah. Na here u come hide?
Lol. My bro. I no know wetin I do NL moderators o, I've been suspended on TSO's thread and 4 others, that's why you haven't been seeing me. Dem leave me here sha, but I've been busy. Just going to collect the phone nau.
peawizzy:
Ambassador, I won't forget. Thanks.
augster:
I trust my guy oo
Lol. Thanks, bro. Stay tuned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.