Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? (3837 Views)

Olamide Badoo Just Confirmed He Is A Member Of Illuminati. (picture) / Grace Tinuke-Oyelude - The First Miss Nigeria: / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by kemisuga(f): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
The poster only recognises Anambra indigene posts. sad sad angry angry tongue
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by A40(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
Anyone could post those pics and claim she is the one.Simple logic
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2008
These anambra people seem to have a similar grammatical pattern. . . . undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by MissyB1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2008
Nne:::::Miss World here pls!!! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by tpia: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2008
snazzy82:

@ ALL EXCEPT POSTER, U PEOPLE ARE NOT HAPPY THAT SOMEONE HAS FINALLY CLAIMED TO HAD BELONG TO OUR WORLD.WELL WE ANAMBRA PEOPLE ARE FULL OF VIGOR AND OPTIMISTIC SO I WOULD NOT SAY SHE IS NOT THE ONE BECAUSE HER P.A CAN AS WELL BEING INSTRUCTED TO POST THIS TO ATTRACT OTHER MODELERS(MOSTLY ANAMBRA GIRLS) SO LETS BE FRIENDLY TO EVERYONE THAT FINALLY REGISTERED WHETHER OR NOT THE REAL PERSON IN QUEST
  EVEN U WE DE TALK, ARE U SURE U R THE REAL PERSON? THIS NA NAIJA WHERE PEOPLE CAN POST, CLAIM TO BE, EVEN YAHOO YAHOO .ADAEZE MY SISTER, U BETTER PASS THIS GIRL DOWN HERE. AMI BO DEN GO TIRE! another ANAMBRA GIRL GO BECOME THIS MISS NAIJA AGAIN MAKE SOME PEOPLE DIE

why did you post my sister's picture now? This lady is my older sister's twin.

I for say na me but I no wan lie. undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by ikeyman00(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
make una commot go chop ikokori from here

bad belle ijebu
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by ndumart: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2008
Must people start a thread?
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by shylladear(f): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2008
undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
Buhahaha
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by snazzy82(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2008
@adaeze, plz my sister talk to them
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by Ifygurl: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2008
spikedcylinder:

These anambra people seem to have a similar grammatical pattern. . . . undecided

Another Yoruba person. Why do you people like starting arguments?
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by cescky(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2008
y all the hate?? the poster seems genuine and cld really be the MBGN 08, so whats the hating for

@ adeeze carry go jare(if u nor talk them go talk,if u talk them go talk just do ur thing , fine girl)

p.s
good luck on the coming miss world wink
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by snazzy82(m): 5:41am On Nov 17, 2008
di
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by snazzy82(m): 5:42am On Nov 17, 2008
ok
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by H2O2: 5:42am On Nov 17, 2008
angry
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by diggler(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2008
Miss Nigeria

Anything u need ur Lawn mowed, just hit me up, Pussywarrior@69.com

anytime baby. tongue
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by cuteness01: 1:32am On Nov 18, 2008
@ ALL EXCEPT POSTER, U PEOPLE ARE NOT HAPPY THAT SOMEONE HAS FINALLY CLAIMED TO HAD BELONG TO OUR WORLD.
@ snazzy,
u made dat sound like nairaland is of low class and nairalanders should feel honoured that MBGN joined!1 na war 4 u oo
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by snazzy82(m): 1:43am On Nov 18, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=166457
@cute baby,
well its not my fault ok
its just that i m so happy
blow! blow!! blow!!!

Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by cuteness01: 1:47am On Nov 18, 2008
can see u really are, even ur avatar is kinda kicking its legs in air, so y did u ve to insert the link to my profile in ur reply?? shocked
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by snazzy82(m): 2:19am On Nov 18, 2008
ok

Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2008
Ifygurl:

Another Yoruba person. Why do you people like starting arguments? 

And you assume I am yoruba because. . .

Did you see me starting an argument? I made a comment based on my observation on this thread, why is that biting you? Please check your facts before you make silly generalizations next time. undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2008
The poster is DUMB

that much i know,

Miss Nigeria is Different from MBGN

What more do we need to know

SHIOR!!!
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by tkb417(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2008
The poster is DUMB

that much i know,

SHIOR!!!

right, i think MGBN is the one from daily times while the silverbird people are the organisers of Miss Nigeria

abeg, its all semantics
as for the poster, the guy/babe na oponu
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by tRoOE(f): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2008
[size=13pt]@
snazzy82 or watvea they do u
Why did you steal my profile pic, and plz don't tell me that bullshit u found it on the internet, becos it isn't, so take the pic down, ole oshi angry angry

[/size]
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by snazzy82(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2008
Buhahahahahaha! Ur profile pic.I luv dat.Check my e-mail there and add me.Lets chat
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by whatever90(f): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2008
i can see snazzy is in dire need of a woman

keep telling them to chat wt u

jobless man cool
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by tRoOE(f): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2008
snazzy82:

Buhahahahahaha! Ur profile pic.I love that.Check my e-mail there and add me.Lets chat
[size=13pt]Oh come on how did you get the pic then, if it wasn't from my profile angry angry, so take the pic down[/size]
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by snazzy82(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2008
@wateva90, do u think that i still have ur stupid time not to talk of wasting the little i have replying u, bye
get behind me SATAN
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by whatever90(f): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2008
snazzy82:

@wateva90, do u think that i still have ur stupid time not to talk of wasting the little i have replying u, bye
get behind me SATAN

so u r tired?i know say u go tire,hahahahahahahhaha long essay writer

keep looking for babes on dis forum,since d ones u see aint ready to spare u a a glance,stupid boin boin
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by snazzy82(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2008
@wteva, like i said b4 i dont have ur stupid time again, i have better things to tidy up, come wit me on my room of chat
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by whatever90(f): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2008
snazzy82:

@wteva, like i said before i don't have ur stupid time again, i have better things to tidy up, come wit me on my room of chat

and u r still replying me,better go and tidy up ur ogas shop,ewu nwuru awun
Re: Miss Nigeria Finally a Member Of Nairaland? by snazzy82(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2008
The poster is DUMB

that much i know,

SHIOR!!!
whether its miss Nigeria oh or miss mbgn oh, na she gets the crown so why all this headache?
@wateva90, i pity ur husband/wife because u r a bisexual human being either can serve u on bed(not minding the gender)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Warning To All Facebook Users!!!!!! / Give Your Man A "HEAD" And Not "HEADACHE" - Huddah Monroe / Mide Funmi Martins Releases New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.