Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling (2494 Views)

When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious! / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
9 sets of people you will meet in public transport while traveling
1. The sleepers: These set of people sleep practically all the journey. Some even go to the extent of snoring.
2. The talkatives: The talkatives raise discussions on different issues. They can talk for hours uninterrupted.
3. The music freaks. These ones plug in their ear-piece as soon as the journey begins. They listen to music non-stop until they alight from the vehicle.
4. The gluttons: The gluttons buy food and drinks at the slightest opportunity. Some can even eat all through the journey. They buy fruits, walnuts, drinks, chips, gala e.t.c
5. The cautioners: These set of people always caution the driver whenever he is over-speeding. They keep saying “life has no duplicate”
6. The fat(mostly ladies): They occupy virtually all the space on the seat. They are so annoying. They can even squeeze life out of you. You can only curse them silently!
7. The thieves: The thieves steal from unsuspecting passengers. They steal money and phones. These set of people are the most dangerous on the bus
8. The preachers/Prayer warriors: They lead prayers immediately the journey begins. They also preach and share tracts.
9. The Gentle: The gentle sits all by himself through out the journey. He simply decides to ignore everyone in the vehicle. He might not utter a word all through.
i don try...Abeg add yours!
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Ricindob(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
hmm
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ricindob:
hmm
space-booker
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by amokeme(f): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
I belong to no.9
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Dan1elChamp10n(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
But who ask u dah one
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by yuncka: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
amokeme:
I belong to no.9

I come in as numba9, switch to numba3, wen my batry die I switch to numba2, finally and eventually I end up in numba1.

OP: pls note dat the numba 6 & 4 r responsible for agressive FART!

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Ricindob(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
sureguy02:
space-booker
gat a prolem wit dat? angry
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by amokeme(f): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
No 2 is aBig NO NO for me (if some1 decides to talk to me sef, I might not answer) strictly no 9 except am traveling with friends then am going to be a bit of no2 at the end I still fall back to no1 grin
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Najyin(m): 3:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Associate member, Nairaland.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by HenCq15: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by haiti007(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
got ma Fone and power bank charged b4 any travel...... so I belong to no3 and sometimes no9
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by chrislong(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
In case of fp
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by olayincar(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
yuncka:

I come in as numba9, switch to numba3, wen my batry die I switch to numba2, finally and eventually I end up in numba1.

OP: pls note dat the numba 6 & 4 r responsible for agressive FART!

Bros dat 93,12
Baba ijebu thinz
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by danielblessing(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Number 10. Dis are ppl ready to fight the conductor over change.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Adunskill(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
danielblessing:
Number 10. Dis are ppl ready to fight the conductor over change.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Fat-shaming. Nice one bro.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In Public Transport While Travelling by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
netizenbuzz:
Fat-shaming. Nice one bro.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Poop?? (photo) / Akpor And Dad / Valentine's Expectation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.