Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,570 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) (2933 Views)

Not All Virgins Must Bleed On The First Night! / BREAKING: South African Ebola Patient Arrested At Lagos International Airport / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) by civac(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200
Every Month In Bid To Fight HIV:

Teenage Swazi girls will be paid R200 a month by
King Mswati’s government if they abstain from sex.
World Bank money will finance the programme that
is intended to reduce HIV transmission in an
impoverished country with the world’s highest HIV
prevalence rate.
“The government will pay girls the allowances so
they will have money to purchase necessities and
can turn down money offered to them for sex,” said
Thabsile Dlamini, a health care worker in Manzini.
The deputy prime minister’s office will administer
the payouts.
A pilot programme will be conducted to test the
effectiveness of weaning teen girls from older
“sugar daddies” who offer money in exchange for
sexual favours.
Details have to be worked out such as how the
girls will be monitored to ensure they are not
having sex.

source: aitonline.tv/post-south_african_government_to_pay_all_virgins_r200_every_month_in_bid_to_fight_hiv

Re: South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) by frfrank(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
I hope no be our money 9.7 milla dem wan give this gals.....
Re: South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) by mperoakeem(m): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gbam!!!
Re: South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) by Leopantro: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
frfrank:
I hope no be our money 9.7 milla dem wan give this gals.....

their government pays some money to those that are HIV positive, Chronic kidney disease and even children and women that deliver out of wedlock.
Re: South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) by civac(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dad: this is good news, my daughter don't fail to enroll on this virgin program tomorrow.

Daughter: but daddy, i need to be at the church choir practice tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) by rawpadgin(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2014
just wish i am the one testing them grin grin
Re: South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) by Tapout(m): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2014
hehehehehehehe shocked shocked shocked.....that pics tho, abeg na so them dey take check am?? grin grin....

2 Likes

Re: South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) by kestolove95(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2014
As a sugar daddy,i will gv gurlz R500..dem mst giv mi do
Re: South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) by civac(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2014
rawpadgin:
just wish i am the one testing them grin grin

guy, na you go tire . grin grin

(1) (Reply)

With Scent Leaf, It Is Goodbye To Irregular And Painful Menstrual Period / How To Lose Fat On The Arms / She Wanted A BIGGER BUM, But Got Disability •story Of Michelle Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.