Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,906 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) (23931 Views)

3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? / Attention Estate Developers,33.8 Hectares outright Sale In Karu,near Abuja / BayelsaState Government Debunks Claim.The Governor’s office to Cost N3.8billon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Btruth: 2:03am On Oct 11, 2014
........nothing last forever, that I know.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by abbakacici: 3:04am On Oct 11, 2014
the project is going to create many temporary jobs in the state.
1)labourers (brick layers wheel pusher etc) each will paid around 2000 to 4000 a day depending on experiences (60k-120k a month)
2) food sellers
3)recharge card sellers
4) brick, wood, cement, sand sellers
5) taxi and keke drivers etc so at least the citizen of the state will benefit

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by RaptorX: 3:22am On Oct 11, 2014
abbakacici:
1)labourers (brick layers wheel pusher etc) each will paid around 2000 to 4000 a day depending on experiences (60k-120k a month)
2) food sellers
3)recharge card sellers
Look at mentality, no wonder most of your leaders are rogues.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by jigga40(m): 3:40am On Oct 11, 2014
abbakacici:
2) food sellers
3)recharge card sellers
Are you trying so hard to be funny or you are just being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by nijanigga: 4:13am On Oct 11, 2014
nkpommpko:
What is wrong with this people for Gods sakes. Our "leaders" are cursed. Haba!!!
Are you not cursed? where were you during the fuel increase strike? 200 million mumus.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by GboyegaD(m): 4:31am On Oct 11, 2014
pekeyim:

Sir it is for the "New Governor's office" and not the Government House.

Na your type I dey talk. Dem say see father you say na see oyinbo. Wetin be the difference between both of them?
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by koikoi2(m): 4:45am On Oct 11, 2014
High level of stupidity and corruption.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by koikoi2(m): 4:47am On Oct 11, 2014
High level of stup*dity and corruption.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by ojeffo: 5:04am On Oct 11, 2014
One day photocopying machine will cost N50 bilion...in Nigeria, we are already thinking like dt
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 11, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] just imagine 33bn on office for wetin Abi na Aso-stone u want build see as dey ar happily emblezzing pple's money.....33bn for one person office.... nawa oooo...abi na heaven on earth dey wan build...A won Eleribu
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by DNDROID(m): 5:16am On Oct 11, 2014
For kinni now?
Is it a gold / diamond storage bank?
So these people refuse to hear that
The cost of governance is too high
In Nigeria abi?

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by timilehing(m): 5:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Clueless governor

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by gebest: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2014
Na sky dem wan build am put? dat amount is enough to renovate all d primary/secondary schools n build 5 star hospital nd maternity n d balance to construct over 100 kilometres of road in Bayelsa state, truly we need revolution.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by omenka(m): 6:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Day by day, they keep revealing to us why they would kill themselves to keep Buhari out of Aso Rock.

I could wager my last breath that drug addict with a head like a rhino's is doing this in consort with the chief plunderers in Aso Rock. What exactly is the difference between the impact of what these men do and what Boko Haram does??

#GiveUsBuhariNow!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Sunday17: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2014
All the money that will finish that project may not be more than 25billon but they claim 33.8b where are d rest going. Another way of looting money. undecided
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Reference(m): 6:08am On Oct 11, 2014
ProfCorruption:
So sad!

A small state with just eight local governments; population less than a million, and an unbelievable huge revenues. One would think Bayelsa would lead in everything that matters- school enrollment, affordable health care, social welfare for the vulnerable poor, modern infrastructure, qualitative education for Bayelsans. But here is a f$cktard (apologies to Sagamite) of a governor wasting an unbelievable amount of money on what should be Bayelsa's least priority.

So you folks can see why access to power is important for all. They have this and that resources but lack qualitative human capital which is far more important than all the money in the world. Ask Gowon. The marginalisation of minorities has been the greatest tragedy of our time. More Seriake Dickson's line up to take their turns until qualitative education and exposure works its way through. They will get there. Hopefully before the oil runs out. But the rest of Nigeria should just shut it. Their actions overtly and covertly over the decades have led to this famished man eating to death at an oasis of liberty.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Armaggeddon: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Just look at how they are applying the 13% derivation. Tomorrow they will blame the North for not allowing them use 'their oil'. The question I am asking is this, how is a new government house the top most in the scale of preference of Bayelsans. I don't blame them but sick Nigerians who vote because of religion and ethnicity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by idris4r83(m): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2014
wat is paining me is that they will still vote this guy come 2015. nigerians we are indeed suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:28am On Oct 11, 2014
OMG 205million $ lipsrsealed for a goverment house! What is left for the people of bayelsa when the gov spend that huge amount on a building. Maybe he wants to build a replica of white house in bayelsa. Bayelsa Otu

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by abdulabbakar(m): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2014
If I were the gov, am going to upgrade to an immortal status so as to live therein eternally!!!! angry

Stewpeeeed!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by jayAjoku(m): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2014
this is the dumbest, piece of crap I have heard or read .... short of words..... wtf, wtf wtf... wetin happen to the old one.... stupidity... is a disease, I 33billion naira for a common office, ...smh this is why I am never getting a voters card... never

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2014
i was just passing before i was this trash......
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by MARKone(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2014
ProfCorruption:
So sad!

A small state with just eight local governments; population less than a million, and an unbelievable huge revenues. One would think Bayelsa would lead in everything that matters- school enrollment, affordable health care, social welfare for the vulnerable poor, modern infrastructure, qualitative education for Bayelsans. But here is a f$cktard (apologies to Sagamite) of a governor wasting an unbelievable amount of money on what should be Bayelsa's least priority.

It is very sad indeed. The level of corruption and misplaced priorities in this country, has and will continue to defy and form of containment, thanks to the central government and the lackadaisical attitude of the governed. Corruption has not just eaten deep into our fabrics of life but also into our very on soul.

I gave up on our politians and their cronies, when I came across an LPO for a contract, awarded by one supposedly action governor, and the Invoice approved by same. This is a contract that had a real value of few millions, but was transformed, with pen on paper, to billions of naira, the huge marginal difference I saw was alarming and thought provoking. This is a state that is still grappling by the lack of basic amenities and is amongst the least in the fed allocation template.

It is when we as Nigerians starts holding our political office holders accountable, when we start questioning their actions and inactions, when we start stomping boots on the streets, against injustice and bad governance, that is when we shall start getting it right in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by theplanmaker: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Nigerians and their 'sidon look' mentality. I'm more responsible societies, there ll be protests and campaigns to stop this madness .
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by csbrown(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2014
;DChai!!!!!!
Una for give me this contract oooo.....
Abeg hw much dem go pay laborers?
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by otokx(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2014
RaptorX:
Look at mentality, no wonder most of your leaders are rogues.

That is the real problem of Nigeria; majority people with no mentality.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2014
Nig needs an urgent rescue 4rm kleptocracy, retardness & cluelessness! Haba!
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2014
That is what we are known for, wasting and wasting public funds. Clueless people. Sometimes I wonder the kind of education this set of people acquired. While the State house is being constructed an open wide conduit pipe for transporting raw cash will be installed. I hail politificans.
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by yormite: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2014
One day d poor will havve nothing to eat but. D rich dis smh this country truly needs a violet revolution
Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by Sagamite(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2014
ProfCorruption:
So sad!

As a matter of fact, Bayelsa has the WORST Stats of virtually everything related to education and development in the South of Nigeria. Everything related to education, Bayelsa has stats that are like the North of Nigeria, with many middle belt states beating it, while the rest of the South have a huge gap on the North.

Afterall, this is the state where Shepopotamus Dairisgodooo is a Perm Sec based in the Education Ministry. A place she can use her stark illiteracy and market-woman mentality to destroy the lives of the future generation.

Let me give you examples from my information repository using just a select few states to give you an idea:

Quality of Primary School Teachers - Those with qualifications (NCE)

Lagos: 71%

Osun: 82%

Enugu: 69%

Edo: 74%

Bayelsa: 44%

Benue: 68%

Kaduna: 50%

Yobe: 31%

Zamfara: 30%

Statistics of WAEC results - % of candidates with at least 5 credit grades (including Maths and English)

Lagos: 11.98%

Osun: 6.32%

Enugu: 13.03%

Edo: 17.93%

Bayelsa: 3.42%

Benue: 4.54%

Kaduna: 8.46%

Yobe: 1.38%

Zamfara: 0.99%

Apart from seeing the way our education system is producing fuuktards, can you see how Bayelsa's stats is like Northern Nigeria? This is after I carefully selected mostly weak states in some regions.

Now, this is the same fuuktard governor that promoted the illiterate to Perm Sec using millions to build one building (obviously mostly looted) instead of improving the education and infrastructure of the state.

Then we have fuuktards like pendusky praying your their useless leaders.

Trust them as Nigerians (mostly pure fuuktards) to pride themselves with meaningless attributions:

"Ewhrudjakpo said the office complex, when completed, was expected to be the best not only in the country but in the West Africa sub-region."

And I am sure when most Nigerians like kobonaire read that, they will feel a lot of PRIIIIIIDE!

They will be like: "AAAAHHHHH! We are better than Ghana"!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic nation, moronic people! grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa State New Governor's Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira (205 Million USD) by bejeria101(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2014
Only in nigeria,stories that make my red/white bloodcells wonder wetin i no go see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Mile 12, Lagos, One Dead ( PHOTOS) / Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats / Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.