Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,966 members, 7,863,436 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Wholesale Clothing And Accessories For Men And Women ( Famous American Designers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wholesale Clothing And Accessories For Men And Women ( Famous American Designers (776 Views)

Staph Aureus Infection For Men And Cure / Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House / Cheap Wholesale Clothing And Electronics From Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Clothing And Accessories For Men And Women ( Famous American Designers by ayo21: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hello my people,
I currrently live in NYC and will like to sell both men and women clothing in Nigeria wholesale. My line of business is eclectic because there is always something for everyone. In women category I planned to sell
suits
dresses
Trendy Tops
Trendy handbags ( like Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Rocawear, Ainne Klein etc)
Lingeries
Trendy Jeans
Perfumes ( What are the popular perfumes in Nigeria?)
Trendy Belts

I also planned to sell the following in the men's category.

Men's suits
Dress shirt
Dress pants
Jeans
Polo shirts
Ties
Socks
Underwears
Belts
Perfumes

All my merchandise will come from famous American Designers like Calvin Klien, Nautica, Kenneth Cole, DKNY, Ralp Lauren, Gap, Liz Claiborne, Jones NY, TAHARI,Tommy Hilfiger, Nine west, Donna Ricco, Maggy london etc

* Iam looking for retailers in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan
* I also want to know the price range for these items.
*I am open to ideas/ suggestion from all of you since you live in Nigeria and know the latest of fashion at home.
My E -mail address : Larry111626@aol.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing / This Site Pays Me. / Rock Drilling Tools For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.