Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members (4270 Views)

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Aregbe is in trouble. If PDP hijacks all those seats, he will be Nyakorized out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by Descartes: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2014
Harmthe:
let me better join d fp people b4 pdp steal my mandate
Nairalanders una no go kill persin grin grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by yomexp(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2014
But, the Director of Publicity, Research and Strategy of the APC in the state, Mr Kunle Oyatomi, said: “I have not seen the judgment. It is difficult for me to comment on it. Be that as it may, Akeju has not conducted any election since 2011.

“The most important election we have had after the National Assembly election is the governorship election and Akeju did not conduct it. There is nothing special about Akeju conducting any election or not. The busybodies should just hold their peace.”

www.tribune.com.ng/news /top-stories/item/18287-2011- elections-osun-pdp-floors-inec-at- appeal-court
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2014
PDP strategists doing big things! Alhaji Tambuwal, they are coming for you!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2014
luvmijeje:

grin. Oga o, after they have almost finish their term. What a country.

Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by fairheven: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2014
luvmijeje:

grin. Oga o, after they have almost finish their term. What a country.

And they shuld be made to return every single "kobo" that has accrued to them,during their term.don't know if there is such a law,but we shud enact such laws...if u rule on a stolen mandate,wen the madate is recovered,the stolen benefits shud also be taken frm u.. cool
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by dejt4u(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2014
Getting interesting
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by Trailblazer1(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2014
If this is true, then state house of assembly will be empty pending till a fresh election is conducted. Leaving Aregbe to run an executive government without checks and balances usually provided by the legislature.

Please they should allow youths to occupy that house for now.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by GODDYGEE91(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2014
It's not a fake news, I av just confirm it frm 2days punch. Its vry real but its hapening at de wrong time after dos guys av nearly completed their tenure. There loose notin @ all.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by Waspy(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2014
I love this. After almost finishing their tenure. They will recontest and go in for another fresh tenure. Hmmm
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by onatisi(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2014
The tide is really turning against apc in the south west.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2014
pls and pls this news is fake OK .its not true.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2014
this news is not true,its a rumour.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2014
PDP party are just deceiving themselves in state of osun d news is fake not true at all akeju doesn't conduct election in 2011.hello my friends here PDP won't win any ward in osun except ile ife .
Re: Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members by EpicNigerian(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
chimoz:
Apc is worse than PDP when it comes to Electoral malpractice. Apc and pdp are like a virus, the only difference is that pdp is more viral and popular while Apc is a worst strand waiting to go into the general population.
oh,ok....i get.

PDP=EBOLA VIRUS

APC=MARBURG VIRUS( currently ravaging Uganda)

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH / Can't Sleep Co's Of Heavy Gun Shooting In Egbeda / Jona's Loss Is Jimi Agbaje's Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.