Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH (4269 Views)

Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured / Buhari Rejected In Maiduguri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by ahaika23: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
I can't help but wonder why pictures of Buhari's South South rally presently holding at the Liberation stadium are not flying left, right sentre. Is it because the stadium is completely empty? My two cents though!

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by itetemi: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
cry a river with una lie lie.

deceive ursef well well.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by ahaika23: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
lol, I challenge you to post a picture of the rally now or forever remain in your shame.
itetemi:
cry a river with una lie lie.

deceive ursef well well.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by itetemi: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
lol, I challenge you to post a picture of the rally now or forever remain in your shame.

take handkerchief and seat glued to ur television..........................oops, oga jonny walker no give una electricity

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by Goddex: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
So, there's even an APC rally
going on in PH today?

#GEJtill2019

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by ahaika23: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
mumu
itetemi:

take handkerchief and seat glued to ur television..........................oops, oga jonny walker no give una electricity

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by ahaika23: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
As in eh, e no be as if human being de do anything sef. Pity!
Goddex:
So, there's even an APC rally
going on in PH today?

#GEJtill2019

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by xrisdon(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
they are afraid of wike!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by dein77(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seriously, I'm not aware such rally is ongoing here oooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by nwafuluozoh: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rally in ph? Doesn't seem like so. Business is as usual.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by itetemi: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
mumu

pele, use una handkerchief well well

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by ahaika23: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
My brother. If you see the stadium eh, empty like a basket of water. lol. I just drive pass there, I no fit shout. APShit!
nwafuluozoh:
Rally in ph? Doesn't seem like so. Business is as usual.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by itetemi: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
My brother. If you see the stadium eh, empty like a basket of water. lol. I just drive pass there, I no fit shout. APShit!

pls take handkerchief.................

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by nwafuluozoh: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
Before nko? People don wise up jare.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by ahaika23: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
itetemi:

pls take handkerchief.................
see your massive crowd. I think you need that hankey you have been clamoring for.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by itetemi: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
see your massive crowd. I think you need that hankey you have been clamoring for.

deceive ursef,pls where is buhari in the picture.....................

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by ahaika23: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
lol, you can't believe it right? That's the bitter/sad reality. He's seated in one of those white tents. Sorry you hear!
itetemi:

deceive ursef,pls where is buhari in the picture.....................

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by itetemi: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
lol, you can't believe it right? That's the bitter/sad reality. He's seated in one of those white tents. Sorry you hear!

pls stop this lies.the one wey pdp do reach morocco neva do una.

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by georjay(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pdp mak una relax na...south south and south east na jonathan stronghold nw just as northwest/east na buhari stronghold...xo its no suprise dt pipu dint show....tz nt a matter of disgrace...tz normal,,,same tin wil happen if jonathan goes to niger or kastina....xo tz no suprise....cheers!
Neutral tho

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by dein77(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Must you guys degenerate to throwing insults on every thread? What's wrong with you folks here? The children of your candidates are quietly going about with their lives while most of you are here attacking and insulting one another. When shall you grow up?

You can pass a comment or disagree without the boring name calling and insulting. Life's more than politics. Elections come and go.

You pple should grow up, and live your parents out of your kiddish bickering.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by urboy1: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
mmm kkk

9 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
georjay:
Pdp mak una relax na...south south and south east na jonathan stronghold nw just as northwest/east na buhari stronghold...xo its no suprise dt pipu dint show....tz nt a matter of disgrace...tz normal,,,same tin wil happen if jonathan goes to niger or kastina....xo tz no suprise....cheers!
Neutral tho

Neutral line still get current wey dey tickle small small. Neutral line for armored cable wey dey enter transformer dey kill like winsh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by ahaika23: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
We are very extremely relaxed. We are only shaming Amaechi and co here in the south
georjay:
Neutral tho

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by itetemi: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
urboy1:
mmm kkk

lies, na only this part ur camera capture.deceive una sef well well.

abeg wey buhari for the picture.

propaghandists.
Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by itetemi: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
georjay:
Neutral tho

it is even lies, tune to ait by yourself bros.

pdp lie reach morocco
Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by MarvelJ: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
ok we here you senor... can you post the pick of the empty stadium?

grin
Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
As suppose na.
We still stand gidigba and gidigbo! !!

SAI BUHARI!
Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by deskossy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wike got ph on lock down

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by ahaika23: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
E de paine you ghagha!
itetemi:

it is even lies, tune to ait by yourself bros.

pdp lie reach morocco

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
I can't help but wonder why pictures of Buhari's South South rally presently holding at the Liberation stadium are not flying left, right sentre. Is it because the stadium is completely empty? My two cents though!
Are you talking about this rally or another one?

Easy with the lies

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by sexyfatima: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Which kind campain b dat one.anyways GMB tak hrt.lol GEJ all d way choi.
xxxoladevoxxx:

Neutral line still get current wey dey tickle small small. Neutral line for armored cable wey dey enter transformer dey kill like winsh grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH by Jaypea98: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Propagandists see this www.nairaland.com/2192323/picture-apc-campaign-train-rivers
Its even a full house sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jona's Loss Is Jimi Agbaje's Gain / U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose / Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.