Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) (4475 Views)

Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign / Boko Haram Now Using Cows To Bomb Communities - FG / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by dekronik: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
you shouldnt have removed the picture and apologies for the picture because you are not the source. You are only posting for the source. Besides the story don't look complete without those picture

I understand. I'm tempted to repostt the pictures but I'm aware that Nairaland is a global brand so I wouldn't want people to have a negative attitude towards our country. I know some people who will delibrately refuse to condemn boko haram for using child soldiers, but will condemn C-JTF and Army when they see those pictures. People lyk Amnesty that will NEVER condemn BH slaughtering people like chickens, but will condemn our soldiers of killing BH child soldiers.
So my brother, I think its best that I removed the pictures. I'm not in anyway supporting or criticising Mr Aye Dee.

3 Likes

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by decasey(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
how is he a bad guy? How would you feel if someone copy your work in an exam then get A while you get C. She is the bad person in this case.
Hahahahacheesy cheesy, bros I no u ar d one, look everybody day copy n she even does it, bt d way u did everything ws bad, u shouldn't have use her name.
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by yungEX(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2014
Silverstars:
Nobody should follow this bastard Mr Aye Dee. He is the same fool that got Linda Ikeji Blog shut down. This thread should be closed immediately. Mr Aye Dee you are not an investigative journalist. You are an internet troll who deserves no respect.

You sir are a M O R O N
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by egift(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2014
dekronik:

I understand. I'm tempted to repostt the pictures but I'm aware that Nairaland is a global brand so I wouldn't want people to have a negative attitude towards our country. I know some people who will delibrately refuse to condemn boko haram for using child soldiers, but will condemn C-JTF and Army when they see those pictures. People lyk Amnesty that will NEVER condemn BH slaughtering people like chickens, but will condemn our soldiers of killing BH child soldiers.
So my brother, I think its best that I removed the pictures. I'm not in anyway supporting or criticising Mr Aye Dee.

Do re-post the pictures. (It is not gruesome). Am just against people who support the treatment being mated to the poor girl. With the pictures in the first post, people will have better information to draw their conclusions.

By removing the pictures, you are suppressing the truth and mirroring a lopsided reality.
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by ChristineC: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2014
This pre-teen describing ammunition like candy?

*in Fela's voice* na ogbologbo be this ooo

1 Like

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2014
omenka:
Since their jet was busted in south Africa, they've now turned to little innocent girls!!

Smh.
Hmmmm. Jooooonaaaah. Joooooooooonaaaah ooooh
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by dekronik: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2014
egift:

Do re-post the pictures. (It is not gruesome). Am just against people who support the treatment being mated to the poor girl. With the pictures in the first post, people will have better information to draw their conclusions.

By removing the pictures, you are suppressing the truth and mirroring a lopsided reality.

I will. The truth is, I'm not supporting or criticising the C-JTF, but some of these BH kids are worse than you imagine. Do you know that some are sent to join BH by their parent? Remember when soldiers were first deployed to Maiduguri, some of the residents were the ones hiding BH suspects in their homes. So the situation is really bad. Most of the BH boys fighting right now are realy very small almajiri boys.
#victoryforNigeria
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by major466(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2014
Boko-Haram members are evil and deserve to be thrown in hellfire, but for God's sake, torturing these poor little girls is very gruesome. An act that should be condemned by all. Nigerians must rise up and say NO to Jungle Justice.
There's nothing that set's my teeth on edge like these barbaric mob action by people who call themselves human beings.
The civilian JTF must be warn not to engage in acts of torture.
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by zicoraads: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pix or adonbilivit grin
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by peewhydee(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
we are in a dire strait here because of the unconventional nature of d war against insurgency however a psychological approach was preferred given the age of the girl. Moreso i'd rather prefer that CJTF should be availed some training to save nigeria some human right allegation incessantly levied against us.I salute their efforts but more needs to be done to stem the tide of human right violation.
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
ayindejimmy:
Now u all see what Annesty Internatimal was complaining about? Isnt there a more human way to extract infor. Frm the girl?
We must be careful in our fite against evil, so as not be the devil itself

There is no other humane way to extract information from someot who wants to kill you and your family
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Terrorism will never cease in a country where the so-called leaders are criminals and terrorists in disguise.
Michael Bassey Johnson

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Pangea: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
dekronik:

My response to the allegation against Amnesty International is this:

No one condemns a madman for behaving true to form but when those who are supposed to treat mad people start acting like mad men, then there should be concerns!
So don't blame AI for calling your security outfits to order!
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by cirmuell(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
AyeDee?
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by dekronik: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
zicoraads:
Pix or adonbilivit grin

I'm sorry I can't repost the pictures again. Those who have seen it have verified it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Decree No 2 And 4 / Buhari And APC 'murdered' On Twitter (check Out The Tweet) / Hushpuppi Mentions Linda Ikeji, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye As Accomplice(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.