Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) (4459 Views)

Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign / Boko Haram Now Using Cows To Bomb Communities - FG / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by dekronik: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2014
Read below a very shocking but true confession of a 12 year old girl gun runner for boko haram. In there desperate bid to attack Maiduguri, BH have resorted to smuggling arms to their sleeper cells within Maiduguri in preparation for a future attack. They use young girls who pose as refugees or displace persons with big loads of Ghana-must-go bags filled with light weapons/guns and wrapped up perfectly with some dirty clothes to make them look like refugees. Such BH gunrunners normally pass through military checkpoints unchecked, due to the sympathetic nature of those manning the checkpoints(nobody expects a girl child to be a BH accomplice). As at now, BH allegedly has a large cache of arms hidden somwhere in Maiduguri through this smuggling process and there waiting to be deployed by followers when the much hyped assault on Maiduguri happens(God forbid).

Read full transcript below and judge for yourself:

#BokoHaram
Aye Dee
2 hours agoPublic

10-12 Year Old Female Boko Haram Gun Runner Caught in Maiduguri

Transcript of Video where CJTF (and what appears to be men of the Nigerian Army) Torture a 10-12 Year Old Girl Who Was Caught Running Guns For Boko Haram. 51 Tweets

This video was recorded a few days ago in Maiduguri, Borno State

Video starts at a stagnant, shallow pond, and we can see a crowd watching from the opposite bank.

In the middle of the pond is a young CJTF (Civilian Joint Task Force) man holding someone under water, we can hear from background audio that he is being asked to immerse the 'detainee' in the muddy water some more. (Audio is in Hausa)

"Push her well into the water until she is filled up." 

The man in the middle of the pond pulls her head above water, then pushes the detainee under water again.

Next the unseen voice instructs the torturer to pull her out: "Drag her out," he says.

The torturer complies and drags his victim, a girl between the age of 10 and 12 by her leg out of the pond. As he does so,  she repeatedly screams:

"I'll confess! I'll confess!!"

At the edge, with her two hands bound by a rope behind her, she blurted, as she pants and pleads:

"Please,  Oga I'll confess! I'll talk!!"

Her torturer stood her up and almost immediately forced her back down.

"Seat down!", the unidentified CJTF leader commanded her.

At this point, the bottom half of one of the interrogators appears in the footage showing legs clad in military camouflage wearing combat boots.

She attempts to rise One of the CJTF men yelled at the girl 2 seat down again:

"Seat down or I'll f*ck ur mother," he bellows.

She kneels down as her torturer tries to untie her.

She continued panting and uttering words of regret.

"Wayyo!," she lamented, continuing: "I'll talk!" (all in Hausa)

"Myself and another girl came in from REDACTED. They gave us 2 bags of 'Bagco' (jute bags)...

"How did you enter. Maiduguri," an interrogator interrupts.

Baffled and confused, she returned d question: "How?"

"In 40 'Bagco' sacks," she explains as she is again interrupted.

"How did you enter Maiduguri?"

Either out of confusion or deliberately, she avoided d question. Instead, she said:

"We put the guns in the sacks and hid them under clothes in a 'Ghana Must Go' bag."

"Where is d one given to you?", her interrogator probes.

As she made to answer,  the same question was thrown at her by yet another interrogator. All the while, the person untying her was yet to accomplish his task, so her hands are still bound behind her back.

She answers: "the one given to me is with me in my place."

"Where is your place?," another question is fired at her.

"It is in my place. We kept it together," she said,  indicating that the plural 'we' refers to herself and her accomplice who is still at large.

"Where is the place," the interrogators asked simultaneously.

"In a brothel, where I lodged," she says.

"Ah ah!",  goes an interrogator in frustration.

"You've been lying to us," the interrogator swears.

"I swear I'm not lying," she offers as  a cacophony of voices is heard trying to compel a confession from her.

"There were 2 types of guns given to us," she screams as d top of her voice as the interrogators shot another question at her.

"You said you were 2?"

"Her own consignment is with her. It comprises of  double muzzle guns," she tris to explain herself further.

"This girl is playing with our intelligence," said one of d interrogators, as another, with his dane gun between his legs, is still struggling with the rope binding her hands.

She continues to explain as she begs for mercy.

"You'll not tell us the truth," one interrogator blurts as the one who untied her used the rope to whip her back.

At this point, the voice of the leader became conciliatory as he tries to use a softer questioning approach on her.

2 Minute  Video Ends

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13iyfmgjweajbxym04cfj2r2kqnht44uxo0k

OP's note: This is as gotten from investigative journalist Mr Aye Dee

Follow him for more up to date info on our current war on terror. @MrAyeDee

He refuses to release the full video because he doesn't want Nigerias enemies Amnesty International etc to begin another round of media blackmail on us.

So for those criticising our soldiers, know that this is a very unconventional war, 80-85 percent of BH operatives are children between ages 8-16. Some of them are pushed into BH by their parents. So sad.
#victoryforNigeria
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by seunlayi(m): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2014
they should take it easy with the girl, there are several ways of extracting information rather than putting her in that dirty water

5 Likes

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Raiders: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2014
The soldiers should not have tortured the young girl like that. Its totally wrong because she is just a child. There are more humane way to get information from her. Also she was probably forced into smuggling the guns by boko haram members.

1 Like

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by mainheart(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2014
war against BH must be win by God grace
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by chinwike2(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2014
Confused gang
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Harmthe(m): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2014
naija security pple breaking human ryt law since section ... of d constitution is void

1 Like

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Silverstars: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Nobody should follow this bastard Mr Aye Dee. He is the same fool that got Linda Ikeji Blog shut down. This thread should be closed immediately. Mr Aye Dee you are not an investigative journalist. You are an internet troll who deserves no respect.

6 Likes

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by dekronik: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Basically, these are not men of the Army but the Civilian-JTF. So don't start blaming the Army. This does not mean I support torture in anyway. But one needs to understand how angry and frustrated these C-JTF boys are, so they are capable of anything.
For those who prefer to criticise me, as usual I'm not the source of this news, follow the link if you wish to read it yourself or check his twitter handle to see the pictures. I merely shared what he wrote with the approrpiate link. I would be glad if there are no insults on me. should there be any, please direct it to Mr Aye Dee himself. Thanx
#victoryforNigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by egift(m): 7:03am On Oct 11, 2014
dekronik:
Basically, these are not men of the Army but the Civilian-JTF. So don't start blaming the Army. This does not mean I support torture in anyway. But one needs to understand how angry and frustrated these C-JTF boys are, so they are capable of anything.
For those who prefer to criticise me, as usual I'm not the source of this news, follow the link if you wish to read it yourself or check his twitter handle to see the pictures. I merely shared what he wrote with the approrpiate link. I would be glad if there are no insults on me. should there be any, please direct it to Mr Aye Dee himself. Thanx
#victoryforNigeria.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Boko Haram took the girl by force probably starved, molest and may have even killed her loved ones, till she is now smuggling for them.

Our own men got her then added beaten, water-boarding and other form of torture. Now tell us what is the deference between us and the Enemies?

That poor girl should have been taken in, made to feel secured, feed and clothed. Then someone will seat down and have a good candid discussion with her. She will see the difference and help in any way she can.

9 Likes

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by yuncka: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2014
The way they are handliing this little girl lyk an adult, Am scared they might R*pe the girl all in the name of extracting information.
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by asala1: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2014
Same Mr Aye dee of Linda Ikeji?
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by dekronik: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2014
egift:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Boko Haram took the girl by force probably starved, molest and may have even killed her loved ones, till she is now smuggling for them.

Our own men got her then added beaten, water-boarding and other form of torture. Now tell us what is the deference between us and the Enemies?

That poor girl should have been taken in, made to feel secured, feed and clothed. Then someone will seat down and have a good candid discussion with her. She will see the difference and help in any way she can.

I have taken down the pictures out of respect for what you said. Anybody that wants to see them again should go to the source's twitter handle. I apologise if the images were offensive to some people.

1 Like

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by benega: 7:21am On Oct 11, 2014
K
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by odeebee: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2014
Aye dee betrayed linda and now facing nairaland. Aye dee pls face ur work and leave our nairaland family alone plsssssss....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2014
Silverstars:
Nobody should follow this bastard Mr Aye Dee. He is the same fool that got Linda Ikeji Blog shut down. This thread should be closed immediately. Mr Aye Dee you are not an investigative journalist. You are an internet troll who deserves no respect.
If u lyk, don't get a life, go around adopting enemies.

6 Likes

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by benega: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
The soldiers should not have tortured the young girl like that. Its totally wrong because she is just a child. There are more humane way to get information from her. Also she was probably forced into smuggling the guns by boko haram members.
hahahahahah bro these 'small' gals r even more hardened than you. The only way they'll confess is under xteme duress.

1 Like

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by eunisam: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2014
BH has lost the battle sinbe.
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by benega: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
hahahahahah bro these 'small' gals r even more hardened than you. The only way they'll confess is under xteme duress. At 12 yrs she's lodging in brothel

1 Like

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Raiders: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2014
benega:
hahahahahah bro these 'small' gals r even more hardened than you. The only way they'll confess is under xteme duress. At 12 yrs she's lodging in brothel
I don't blame her but society has failed her and other children like her. Do you think she is in a brothel by her choice. Have you not heard of force prostitution of young girl? That girl is not a criminal but a child forced into doing bad things. She needs help not tortured.

2 Likes

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2014
Silverstars:

You don't know even AD, why talk about somebody you know nothing about?

Dude can get you sound and credible intel, not the busybody stories your madam sell.

This lady, maybe she's your boss has been lifting his work without any permission or credit. The funny thing is, he warned her severally to seek his permission before jacking his content. Maybe she was just too heady or it's just the Nigerian 'wetin he fit do' mentality that made her ignore his warnings. In an environment where things work, her website would be shut for months.

4 Likes

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2014
Silverstars:

Why should the thread be close..............

and who told you we don't know he's the one

abi nairaland nah your papa own.......bastard

3 Likes

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Raiders: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2014
dekronik:

I have taken down the pictures out of respect for what you said. Anybody that wants to see them again should go to the source's twitter handle. I apologise if the images were offensive to some people.
you shouldnt have removed the picture and apologies for the picture because you are not the source. You are only posting for the source. Besides the story don't look complete without those picture
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2014
Now u all see what Annesty Internatimal was complaining about? Isnt there a more human way to extract infor. Frm the girl?
We must be careful in our fite against evil, so as not be the devil itself
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2014
egift:

if she was forced she would have confessed earlier before she was tortured which mean she is boko haram period.

2 Likes

Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by decasey(m): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2014
Collynzo28:

You are a foolish Lindai Ikeji votron.
So when someone consistently uses his exclusive work like the above without his permission and in spite of his warnings, he should sit back and watch?
Bros dis Mr Aye Dee na bad guy oo. He is d masterminder of wat happen 2 Linda Ikeji, make e no go do same 2 Nairaland. note dat am nt Linda Ikejis fan.
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by decasey(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2014
dekronik:
Read below a very shocking but true confession of a 12 year old girl gun runner for boko haram. In there desperate bid to attack Maiduguri, BH have resorted to smuggling arms to their sleeper cells within Maiduguri in preparation for a future attack. They use young girls who pose as refugees or displace persons with big loads of Ghana-must-go bags filled with light weapons/guns and wrapped up perfectly with some dirty clothes to make them look like refugees. Such BH gunrunners normally pass through military checkpoints unchecked, due to the sympathetic nature of those manning the checkpoints(nobody expects a girl child to be a BH accomplice). As at now, BH allegedly has a large cache of arms hidden somwhere in Maiduguri through this smuggling process and there waiting to be deployed by followers when the much hyped assault on Maiduguri happens(God forbid).

Read full transcript below and judge for yourself:

#BokoHaram
Aye Dee
2 hours agoPublic

10-12 Year Old Female Boko Haram Gun Runner Caught in Maiduguri

Transcript of Video where CJTF (and what appears to be men of the Nigerian Army) Torture a 10-12 Year Old Girl Who Was Caught Running Guns For Boko Haram. 51 Tweets

This video was recorded a few days ago in Maiduguri, Borno State

Video starts at a stagnant, shallow pond, and we can see a crowd watching from the opposite bank.

In the middle of the pond is a young CJTF (Civilian Joint Task Force) man holding someone under water, we can hear from background audio that he is being asked to immerse the 'detainee' in the muddy water some more. (Audio is in Hausa)

"Push her well into the water until she is filled up." 

The man in the middle of the pond pulls her head above water, then pushes the detainee under water again.

Next the unseen voice instructs the torturer to pull her out: "Drag her out," he says.

The torturer complies and drags his victim, a girl between the age of 10 and 12 by her leg out of the pond. As he does so,  she repeatedly screams:

"I'll confess! I'll confess!!"

At the edge, with her two hands bound by a rope behind her, she blurted, as she pants and pleads:

"Please,  Oga I'll confess! I'll talk!!"

Her torturer stood her up and almost immediately forced her back down.

"Seat down!", the unidentified CJTF leader commanded her.

At this point, the bottom half of one of the interrogators appears in the footage showing legs clad in military camouflage wearing combat boots.

She attempts to rise One of the CJTF men yelled at the girl 2 seat down again:

"Seat down or I'll f*ck ur mother," he bellows.

She kneels down as her torturer tries to untie her.

She continued panting and uttering words of regret.

"Wayyo!," she lamented, continuing: "I'll talk!" (all in Hausa)

"Myself and another girl came in from REDACTED. They gave us 2 bags of 'Bagco' (jute bags)...

"How did you enter. Maiduguri," an interrogator interrupts.

Baffled and confused, she returned d question: "How?"

"In 40 'Bagco' sacks," she explains as she is again interrupted.

"How did you enter Maiduguri?"

Either out of confusion or deliberately, she avoided d question. Instead, she said:

"We put the guns in the sacks and hid them under clothes in a 'Ghana Must Go' bag."

"Where is d one given to you?", her interrogator probes.

As she made to answer,  the same question was thrown at her by yet another interrogator. All the while, the person untying her was yet to accomplish his task, so her hands are still bound behind her back.

She answers: "the one given to me is with me in my place."

"Where is your place?," another question is fired at her.

"It is in my place. We kept it together," she said,  indicating that the plural 'we' refers to herself and her accomplice who is still at large.

"Where is the place," the interrogators asked simultaneously.

"In a brothel, where I lodged," she says.

"Ah ah!",  goes an interrogator in frustration.

"You've been lying to us," the interrogator swears.

"I swear I'm not lying," she offers as  a cacophony of voices is heard trying to compel a confession from her.

"There were 2 types of guns given to us," she screams as d top of her voice as the interrogators shot another question at her.

"You said you were 2?"

"Her own consignment is with her. It comprises of  double muzzle guns," she tris to explain herself further.

"This girl is playing with our intelligence," said one of d interrogators, as another, with his dane gun between his legs, is still struggling with the rope binding her hands.

She continues to explain as she begs for mercy.

"You'll not tell us the truth," one interrogator blurts as the one who untied her used the rope to whip her back.

At this point, the voice of the leader became conciliatory as he tries to use a softer questioning approach on her.

2 Minute  Video Ends

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13iyfmgjweajbxym04cfj2r2kqnht44uxo0k

OP's note: This is as gotten from investigative journalist Mr Aye Dee

Follow him for more up to date info on our current war on terror. @MrAyeDee

He refuses to release the full video because he doesn't want Nigerias enemies Amnesty International etc to begin another round of media blackmail on us.

So for those criticising our soldiers, know that this is a very unconventional war, 80-85 percent of BH operatives are children between ages 8-16. Some of them are pushed into BH by their parents. So sad.
#victoryforNigeria
mr AYO DEE d bad guy.
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by kay29000(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Hmm! There is something fishy about this story...the way the girl describes the guns. A 12 year old? I need to watch the video.
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by omenka(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Since their jet was busted in south Africa, they've now turned to little innocent girls!!

Smh.
Re: ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) by Raiders: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2014
decasey:
Bros dis Mr Aye Dee na bad guy oo. He is d masterminder of wat happen 2 Linda Ikeji, make e no go do same 2 Nairaland. note dat am nt Linda Ikejis fan.
how is he a bad guy? How would you feel if someone copy your work in an exam then get A while you get C. She is the bad person in this case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Case Study(south Sudan) / “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New / Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.