Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) (1852 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by Atmmachine(m): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2014
This is a story about how My elder sister was assaulted by a in Lagos when the car she was travelling in ran into a hole and got stuck. She narrated her ordeal which is very ugly and it’s quite worrisome. Will our police ever learn? When will these people stop misusing power!

“On the 8th of October 2014 she got assaulted by a Policewoman. This is what happened.

On her way home from Oshodi-Isolo LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria with a friend Godwin Charles after her NYSC clearance their vehicle (Honda accord) entered a hole which pulled part of the car bumper. The policewoman standing in front controlling the traffic kept shouting at them. And so Godwin who was driving, tried to explain to her that the car bumper was stuck, but she insisted that we should get out of the way. A man told her friend not to move, warning that if he did, the entire bumper would be ripped from the car. He then crossed over to the side of the road, and helped them fix the bumper so they could move on. Continue below…

The policewoman named, Justina, walked towards the window, facing where she was sitting and shouted in broken English “SEE AS YOU FAT LIKE MUMU FULL THE MOTOR.” her friend and my sister came out from the car asking the woman what they had done wrong to be insulted in that manner.

She kept shouting and raising hell. she was wearing her NYSC uniform at the time, so my sister walked towards her. Surprisingly, she pushed my sister back and pulled out her weapon (a baton) and hit her on the face three times.

The first one knocked her glasses off her face while the rest hit parts of her face which resulted in instant bleeding. she bled for a long time while searching for the woman until she clearly heard her colleagues telling her to run and hide.

The police woman took to their advice and ran away. Other policewomen suddenly surfaced at the scene and one of them started calling my friend an armed robber for no reason. they asked the policemen which station they were from, but they refused to tell us.

Godwin then decided to block the entire road causing traffic, in order to force the police woman to reveal what police station they were from. Finally, one of the female police officers told them that they were from Makinde police station, in Mafoluku, Oshodi.

A few minutes later a police Hilux vehicle arrived at the scene telling them to get back inside our car so we could go to Makinde police station. A police man sat at the back seat of their car, while the rest remained in their vehicle , driving in front of them to Makinde police station.

When they got to the station my friend asked for the station officer (S.O) – but they said he wasn’t around. My Sister & her friend tried to explain the situation to the two policewomen they met at the station. Suddenly, one of them started telling her friend to reduce his voice, saying that they should keep the incident a secret.

One of the policemen who came to the scene where she was assaulted, approached them and told her that his boss, who is a female, would like to see my sister in her office. When she got to the office, she summoned the policewoman that assaulted my sister over the phone and also called another police man named David to investigate the matter.

My sister's friend narrated the incident to the police boss in detail.

Justina, the policewoman who assaulted my sister finally came in for questioning. Their boss proceeded to ask her to explain what had happened. The policewoman then began to lie, saying that Godwin and my sister had beaten her up, and that they took her police cap and removed buttons from her uniform.

After Justina’s stories, her superior could tell that she was lying. And so she ordered David to put Justina in a police cell. Afterwards my sister wrote her statements.

The police boss then begged her to forgive Justina. She then took my sister's phone numbers and promised to call them when they need her. She agreed and left the station.

My sister still intends to take proper legal action against Justina because she may have been brutalizing others and getting away with it. I also want her to face the consequences of her actions.”

Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by RFella(m): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2014
Its a pity...this situation sums up what is wrong with Nigeria in total...where every uniformed person can take the law into their hands...the funny thing is that this policewoman might still go scot-free at the end of the day....
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Front page! Asap!!
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by adio1986(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2014
forgive and forget.
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by bunmioguns(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2014
nawa o
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by yuncka: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Its quite unfortunate how d police tag converts individuals to beast, am happy there are still good ones amongst dem. Kudos to d female superior officer. F*ck d fools dat wanted to hide d matter.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by idu1(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2014
adio1986:
forgive and forget.
nope, they must face rot of the law. Black animals......

1 Like

Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by RoyalRoy(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2014
adio1986:
forgive and forget.

Forgive and Forget what? If this happened to your sister or daughter will you say forgive and forget? The moment people keep "forgiving and forgetting that's when impunity continues.

Sue them for every penny you can.
When the Police are kept on their toes every time by the populace maybe they will learn to be civil and do the right things.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by adio1986(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2014
idu1:
nope, they must face rot of the law. Black animals......
very easy to start a case but not all of us know where and when the case go end.
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2014
The protector of the law,are the ones breaking it.

Policemen,shaming themselves since time infinity.

They are simply beast incarnate.
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by kunlesehan(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Let justice prevail.
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
what did u expect na it will b swept under the carpet as usual because na dem dem
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by Claroo(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2014
adio1986:
forgive and forget.
Wat if she died in d process? Forgive n Forget abi?
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by drkay(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
This one? Those animals in black uniform commit so many unreported assaults everyday. #IHateThem.
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by suyamasta(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2014
i like the reaction by both the corper and the driver and i must commend d police boss for also taking proper action!
evil and wickedness should not be allowed in d society
Re: How A Female Police Officer Assaulted A Female Youth Corper In Lagos (pics) by timilehing(m): 4:02am On Oct 14, 2014
atmmachine: She kept shouting and raising hell. she was
wearing her NYSC uniform at the time, so my
sister walked towards her. Surprisingly, she
pushed my sister back and pulled out her weapon
(a baton) and hit her on the face three times.
The first one knocked her glasses off her face
while the rest hit parts of her face which resulted
in instant bleeding. she bled for a long time while
searching for the woman until she clearly heard
her colleagues telling her to run and hide.
No police will dare touch you, not to talk of hitting you with barton as a Corper in an open area, with nysc crested vest undecided tell me anoda lie

Fake story

(1) (Reply)

Printing Of Call-up Letters By The 2016 Batch ‘b’ (stream Ii) Pcms / The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) / Batch C Passing Out Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.