Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Tiwa Savage Embarrased By NAHCO Female Staff At Airport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tiwa Savage Embarrased By NAHCO Female Staff At Airport (671 Views)

ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January / 7-up Manager Dies While Having Sex With A Female Staff: / Your Most Embarrased Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Embarrased By NAHCO Female Staff At Airport by paulGrundy(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2014
The Fast rising Nigerian Female Pop singer Tiwa Savage embarrassed by Nahco female staff at Airport. Though, VibeNigeria gathered that the singer was a no-nonsense lady who doesn’t seem to spare anybody who angers her, but the female staffer gave it to her as she wants it.

At the Murtala Mohammed International Airport last Monday, Our correspondent watched how Tiwa descended on a member of staff of the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company who she said was “rude” to her.

The Eminado crooner, looking beautiful as usual in her black and white ensemble, was seen arguing and quarrelling with the NAHCO staff and her action drew a little crowd.

The NAHCO lady was unfazed by Tiwa’s fame and didn’t allow her to intimidate her as she told the people around that she wasn’t rude to Tiwa.

“I was not rude to her. I only told her to go and board since she had checked in her luggage. I wonder how that could mean that I was rude to her,” Saturday Beats overheard the NAHCO staff saying.

Not giving the lady another look, Tiwa eventually entered the boarding gate alongside her colleagues.

Tiwa and some other Nigerian artistes, Saturday Beats gathered, were on their way to Mauritius on board an Emirate flight.

Recall that it was reported few months ago that the singer had an encounter with a policeman and she allegedly removed his beret from his head.

http://www.vibenigeria.com/tiwa-savage-embarrassed-by-nahco-female-staff-at-airport/

(1) (Reply)

Should We Conclude That The New Police IG Is Working? / Heartbreaking Last Letter Iranian Woman Wrote Before She Was Hanged / Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.