Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics (4051 Views)

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics by nuclearboy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
major466:

I think you need glasses. Adams bowed clearly before GEJ. APC paying respect to GEJ their master since 1500. cool

Looool......

What of when GEJ visited Yar'adua's mum and [size=14pt]KNELT DOWN AND BOWED before her[/size], was that the South-South worshiping their Fulani "goddess", Queen Amina of Zaria's daughter?

Chai... the senselessness that Nigeria's youth all in a bid to be sycophants. A governor respecting a president is like a grade 12 calling a grade 13 "Sir", finish! Stop the idiocy tongue
Re: APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics by wellmax(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Austindark:

I understand dat u ve not heard about d recent victories on book haram and for dat I will forgive u wholeheartedly.
but claiming ignorance on his immense contributions to d eradication of Ebola to which even the west applauds him, bros is not fair na.

there was a tym d said gov refused to welcome him.

Immense contribution Tell me more.
Re: APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics by chinwike2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Even oshiomole knows who the BOSS is
Re: APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics by wellmax(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
major466:

I think you need glasses. Adams bowed clearly before GEJ. APC paying respect to GEJ their master since 1500. cool

You need serious help. No point arguing with you.
Re: APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics by Austindark(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
wellmax:

Immense contribution Tell me more.

or maybe u shud read ur news more
Re: APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics by Austindark(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
nuclearboy:

Looool......

What of when GEJ visited Yar'adua's mum and [size=14pt]KNELT DOWN AND BOWED before her[/size], was that the South-South worshiping their Fulani "goddess", Queen Amina of Zaria's daughter?

Chai... the senselessness that Nigeria's youth all in a bid to be sycophants. A governor respecting a president is like a grade 12 calling a grade 13 "Sir", finish! Stop the idiocy tongue

exactly, PDP is d boss of APC
PDP is grade 15 while APC is grade 3
APC must bow come 2015
oshiomole just showed APC hw to do it properly
Re: APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics by sleekp1: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
APC will continue to bow way past 2015.
Re: APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics by nuclearboy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Austindark:

exactly, PDP is d boss of APC
PDP is grade 15 while APC is grade 3
APC must bow come 2015
oshiomole just showed APC hw to do it properly

As GEJ (SS) bows and kneels before Yaradua's mum (Fulani), abi? tongue
Re: APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics by jaymichael(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mogidi:
All heads must bow to God's anointed, GEJ carry Go 2015.
Jona maybe GOD,s annointed , so also was king Saul in the
Bible. We know how Saul ended.
Re: APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics by Austindark(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
jaymichael:
Jona maybe GOD,s annointed , so also was king Saul in the
Bible. We know how Saul ended.

well, his name is not Saul but Jonathan and he did not live in Bible tymz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It? / Buhari Arrested On Sallah Eve In 1985 By Dasuki; Dasuki Arrested By Buhari Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.