Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud (1470 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by DailyVoice: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2014
The glaring case of the N11 billion falsification of accounts and capital market fraud leveled against the current governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano who was formally Fidelity Banks’ Director of Business Services, later executive Director and his cohorts in the top management brass of the bank that included Mr. Reginald Ihejiahi (former Managing Director of Fidelity), Mr. Sam Obijiaku ( former Director of Operational Services), Mr. Boye Ogunmolade ( Chief Inspector), Mr. Ikemefuna Mbagwu (former Director of Shared Services) by Mr. Frank Ogboko, a former employee in the banks’ Internal Audit and Cost Control of the bank stands out.

- See more at: http://www.dailyvoiceng.com/anambra-gov-willie-obiano-and-the-n11-billion-fidelity-bank-fraud/#sthash.7eROJEbF.dpuf

Re: Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by Descartes: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2014
Mtcheeewww. Coming from a serial loser Alhaji Abdulmalick Chris Ngige. angry

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by Gboliwe: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2014
Now the wheel clogging begins. Some Nigerians are just anti good government. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by Omimah: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Gboliwe:
Now the wheel clogging begins. Some Nigerians are just anti good government. Tufiakwa
I expect you to call for an investigation into the matter, not what you wrote. When has a case of fraud leveled against a governor become "anti good government?" Do you know what the man did before he became a governor?
Re: Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by egift(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

So because Obiano is now the one sharing the cookies, you are now blinded to seeing corruption, even when that should provide an opportunity for him to clear his name - Tufia nke gi
Re: Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by Descartes: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2014
angry
Re: Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by Gboliwe: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
egift:

So because Obiano is now the one sharing the cookies, you are now blinded to seeing corruption, even when that should provide an opportunity for him to clear his name - Tufia nke gi

Lol. You have deep seethed anger. I don't intend pacifying you. All I see is an aggrieved man making unfounded claims. Until I see something worth working with, I would insist he is still trying to clog the wheels.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by Gboliwe: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Omimah:

I expect you to call for an investigation into the matter, not what you wrote. When has a case of fraud leveled against a governor become "anti good government?" Do you know what the man did before he became a governor?

You have great belief in me and I appreciate that. I can actually call for an investigation! Wow! That's good to know. kiss

I take this as nonsense based on the antecedents of the one levelling this fraud against the "people's governor".
And, no, I don't know what Obiano did before he became governor. Please tell me.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

Lol. You have deep seethed anger. I don't intend pacifying you. All I see is an aggrieved man making unfounded claims. Until I see something worth working with, I would insist he is still trying to clog the wheels.
I should borrow this explanation whenever it concerns Tinubu. How are you doing sis.
Re: Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by Gboliwe: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Obiagelli:

I should borrow this explanation whenever it concerns Tinubu. How are you doing sis.
Lol. Borrow it anytime but make sure you return it back. tongue

I am keeping my head up. Thanks for asking.
Re: Anambra Gov. Willie Obiano And The N11 Billion Fidelity Bank Fraud by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gboliwe:
Lol. Borrow it anytime but make sure you return it back. tongue

I am keeping my head up. Thanks for asking.

grin grin Have a nice weekend sis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Africa's Black Spring Be Like The Arab Spring? Burkina Faso / Enugu 2015: Ungrateful Speaker Disobeys Consensus Agreement / OPEC production Quotas Remains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.