Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary (20212 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by viviangist4: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
The governor of Anambra State Chief Willie Obiano and his wife, Chief (Mrs) Ebelechukwu who are marking 27 years anniversary of their marriage today, Thursday October 29, 2015, woke to a deluge of congratulatory messages from family, friends and well-wishers as well as Ndi Anambra who have come to felicitate with the couple on the renewed hope and gradual transformation of the Anambra landscape.
As at the time of this report, there was no indication in Awka that governor Obiano and his wife have any plan to commemorate the anniversary in a special way. This is because, the governor had already commenced his busy day with the inspection of various points where erosion is causing havoc across the state, while the wife is busy meeting with a group of women with respect to the forth-coming programmes of her NGO - Caring Family Enhancement Initiative (CAFE).

The Obianos’ business-like approach to the day has not dissuaded those who felt there is need to felicitate with the family on the special occasion and thank God for giving them the grace to serve Anambra State. Amongst the early callers was Chief Dr. Tony Anukwu, Okwanka Aguleri, who described the marriage as the type ordained by God. According to Dr. Anukwu, “Willie and his wife of 27 years have always lived a life of philanthropy; they look out for their neighbours wherever they are, especially the less privileged. That is why their house has always been a kind of mecca of some sort for all. May God bless them always, he prayed”

Also speaking on the significance of the marriage anniversary, Rev. Chuka Okoye, said that “most marriages are not a bed of roses, so when you see a couple achieving great heights together, we should commend them to God’s. protection and care. It is heart-warming to learn that Governor Obiano, “Willie is Working,” and his wife, “Osodieme” have been married for 27 years and it is a good reason to thank God. My prayer is that God may bless and keep them alive to fulfill their mission for our people in Anambra.”
On his part, Emma Ezeani, described the Obianos as unique couple who were bonded together by God to do charitable things. “I encountered Willie before I got to know the wife. Although a man of style, Willie remains a down-to-earth fellow who takes his work seriously. When you combine his qualities with that of his humane wife, Ebelechukwu, you will agree with me that theirs is a partnership made in heaven. I wish them happy wedding anniversary and God’s protection.
Numerous callers on the state radio, Anambra Broadcasting Service who learnt of the special day for the governor and his wife have been sending messages of goodwill to the couple.
The marriage of the First Citizen of the State which was consummated in Lagos some 27 years ago is blessed with two children – a daughter and son.

From Ozumba Media Aide to the Governor Anambra State.

source http://viviangist.com/gov-willie-obiano-and-wife-celebrates-27th-marriage-anniversary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by biafranqueen: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Congrats my Governor!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by maryannah(f): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
congrats!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by odinese(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cool! We'all know sh!t like is gonna make FP.
..so wtf will I not comment?

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by bolabolakemi(f): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
I see. This girl is the woman Obianor connived with to kill his late wife. So sad.

She was Obiano's secretary...

4 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by ELTON123(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
That's my governor cool
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by MadCow1: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
I am surprised he is not wearing a shirt with his picture on it.. grin

Obiano, the only Governor wey dey barb hair finish put 'pathing'... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by miqos02(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
happi anni
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by englishmart(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
and in 27 years time, he will still be dragging ministerial positions with me

5 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by Lilimax(f): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations to them.
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by monaPhilz: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by overdrive(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
bolabolakemi:
I see. This girl is the woman Obianor connived with to kill his late wife. So sad.

For them to have lasted this long shows that the marriage was ordained by God so gerrerahia with ur rumors! Kindly leave my governor alone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by Bigdreams(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats to them.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by sukkot: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
obianos eyes though lol. this dude always looks mentally unstable grin

5 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by debbie(f): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
I remember the days in medina estate in gbagada,when he was still a regular neighbor.Easy going and always active in his neighborhood.He helped in putting the first ATM machine by fidelity within estate,gave jobs to some people in fidelity back then.That was over 10years ago....As at then no one knew he will turn out to be the governor he is today.
He was an active member of St Gerald church soluyi.......well i remember that your beautiful daughter. cheesy

lest i forget,some days one could dream not to have your house close to his....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In all of these i say happy wedding anniversary....You good works back then will never be forgotten.
Chukwu gozie ezi nu ulo gi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
sukkot:
obianos eyes though lol. this dude always looks mentally unstable grin

I heard he is a drunkard.

*runs out of thread *

2 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by sukkot: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I heard he is a drunkard.

*runs out of thread *
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by cyara(f): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by eyeview: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
My Oga.
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by PeoplesArmy: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Willie Fineboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by Ama80(f): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
She shud better hurry wt dat her Ngo cafe or wat.1 yr aftr d Ngo is unrealized.lazy frst lady.

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by bolawillams(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Gov Obiano busy spend money on parties and frivolities. I pray that the PDP takes over Anambra State after his first 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by free2ryhme: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Your allegations are weighty ooo

Can't you see how long she has been married
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by mn09abk: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
I heard she killed his wife to takeover...na some girls talk am o grin.....anyway aside that willie is workin....i was in onitsha last week and was marveled by the calmness he has restored....Willie for 4 more years!
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
englishmart:
and in 27 years time, he will still be dragging ministerial positions with me
They call it "Experience" grin

Audu Ogbeh.. Minister (1982-1984), PDP Chairman(Obj's era) and now Minister-designate...

In 2019/2023, he'll be running for Senate or Benue state guber.

Welcome...but we won't accept it!
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by Agimor(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
wink
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
MadCow1:
I am surprised he is not wearing a shirt with his picture on it.. grin

Obiano, the only Governor wey dey barb hair finish put 'pathing'... grin
He loves being in the "picture" grin
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by KanwuliaJara: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
. . . . And separate bedrooms! cheesy
Dat's right!
See their miserable faces! cry
Na by force to celebrate MISERY? grin
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by PasNina(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Dont be a female tout.
You can go for a stroll now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Expected Presence At FEC / Apapa Riot, Lagos Commissioner Of Police Visits Scene (Photos) / Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.