Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories (28357 Views)

UK -97% Of Biafran Vote In Favour Of The Independence Of The Biafran Territories / Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers / Buratai Contradicts Shettima On Seized Territories By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2014
H
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ideepaul: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2014
I hope se the value go high when I wan sell am
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by mars123(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2014
The news we really wanna hear is 'boko haram surrenders' or 'sambisa forest raided,girls rescued'.
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ideepaul: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2014
Will always support the current govt we have until Nigeria stops recycling leaders
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ideepaul: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2014
I don buy triple plot, time to read
SPACE NOT FOR SALE!BEWARE OF OMONILE
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ednoville(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2014
West Africa against the west, we are defeating boko haram, we have defeated Ebola shame on the west and south africa

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Okudiover(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin No place for the scum to hide.
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by obsessions: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2014
angry
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by mu2sa2: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2014
Noneroone:
imagine sahara reporters saying the sect used helicopter to fight the military.
Sahara reporters are often more credible than official sources with their propagada.Sometimes they may even be the only source for a true story.
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ideepaul: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2014
jericco1:
Cheap political points. Umm
The walls of Jericco fell down flat... cheesy grin
The walls of jericco fell down flat... grin tongue
Only condemn when u have another option or better ideas to solve national issues shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by born2boink(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2014
This is good news! smiley
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by mralabs(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Good development.
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Afroconnect: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2014
This is the time the army chiefs should mobilise our military for a sustained push to kill and destroy all remaining elements of these animals...our military is being quite slow.
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by badmrkt(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Sounds more real now. By God' s Grace Bukharam, sorry boko haram and their sponsors shall exist no more.
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2014
explorer250:
too much press freedom has led to many abuses in the Nigerian press. That is why i like china, russia, north korea etc

So because of a bit of careless reporting from our media...you want to bring in repressive measures?

Have you forgotten what we went through under Army rule...where journalists can be snatched from the street and detained indefinetly?

You admire North Korea? Do you know the level of suffering ordinary people undergo in that country?

China? where people are jailed for anything from religion to complaing about government policy?

Russia is even better now...but Putin too is a bit repressive.

Look, the freedom of the press is your freedom too. If we start supporting repression....it will eventually come to affect you. And you won't like it.

First they came for the Communists, but I did not speak up because I was not a communist.

Then they came for the trade Unionists, but I did not speak up because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak up because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics but I did not speak up because I was not a Catholic.

And then they came for me....and by then there was no one left to speak up for me

Martin Niemoller.(German pastor, jailed for opposing the Nazi Government of Germany in 1939).

Do not justify wrong things. They will always come back to haunt you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by eleko1: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ideepaul: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Here goes a Bokoharam's apologist shocked sad
One hundred bottle of beer!which type u need?
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ideepaul: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2014
mars123:
The news we really wanna hear is 'boko haram surrenders' or 'sambisa forest raided,girls rescued'.
Join the army...easier said than done! shocked grin
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ideepaul: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2014
Afroconnect:
This is the time the army chiefs should mobilise our military for a sustained push to kill and destroy all remaining elements of these animals...our military is being quite slow.
Na mouth sha grin
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ideepaul: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2014
badmrkt:
Sounds more real now. By God' s Grace Bukharam, sorry boko haram and their sponsors shall exist no more.

Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2014
Bryan12:
Another badnews for the Apc sympathizers.gringringrin

You can't see beyond APC and PDP!
While the elites have their children chilling out in 5 star hotels around the globe here you are trolling and cursing whoever, getting shot on the street for 10 thousand naira. The sooner you guys open ya eyes and know who the real enemy is the earlier the change the country so desperately craves starts happening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by perfectcrush(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2014
Wat exactly wil I comment, I done tired to comment 4 dz bh matas joor
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Ahmeduana(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2014
galadima77:
you cant lose what you never had...

they (BH) were bound to lose
YOU ARE TAKING RISK! Except you are not from where your moniker connotes!
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Jollymich(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2014
That will be fine if the Nigeria Army is gaining ground. It's heroic and worth celebrating. grin
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2014
explorer250:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=85601
Good job to the ones alive...
R.I.P to the ones dead...
#GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ideepaul: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2014
osaass:

You can't see beyond APC and PDP!
While the elites have their children chilling out in 5 star hotels around the globe here you are trolling and cursing whoever, getting shot on the street for 10 thousand naira. The sooner you guys open ya eyes and know who the real enemy is the earlier the change the country so desperately craves starts happening
Change of govt z always our probs when the average Nigerian is not ready to change for good...it begins with you
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by samplegirl(f): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Noneroone:
imagine sahara reporters saying the sect used helicopter to fight the military.

Chai! But by now you should have known that Sahara reporters is ''e-war propaganda arm of boko haram and it's cronies.

I have said it before and I am saying it again, WE ARE WINNING THIS WAR AGAINST BARBARISM.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2014
One doesnt even know what/who to believe again
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by lonelydora: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2014
And again I say, one by one they don dey finish
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by spanzed(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2014
I see the end of boko boys if u believe and have faith hit like...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Replies Adebayo Shittu, Says Political Office Not Replacement For NYSC / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.