Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories (28355 Views)

UK -97% Of Biafran Vote In Favour Of The Independence Of The Biafran Territories / Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers / Buratai Contradicts Shettima On Seized Territories By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Terrorism will never cease in a country where the so-called leaders are criminals and terrorists in disguise.
Michael Bassey Johnson

Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
od898:
By God's grace, we will win the battle against terrorism and the Nigeria of insecurity and corruption will be history...
amen. But I can see clearly that this is a deliberate news to cheer Nigerians up
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by naijanoni(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
mars123:
The news we really wanna hear is 'boko haram surrenders' or 'sambisa forest raided,girls rescued'.
completely conquering terrorism is not something that can be achieved over-night.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by FemoLondon: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
Here goes a Bokoharam's apologist shocked sad
Exactly and I know another Boko Haram apologist @sagamite will be sad about this news
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by belente(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Well done our gallant soldiers. But bring back our girls
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by simplisity(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
God has answered our prayers. If God does not watch a city, in vain do d watchmen watch.
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by explorer250(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
bushdoc9919:

So because of a bit of careless reporting from our media...you want to bring in repressive measures?

Have you forgotten what we went through under Army rule...where journalists can be snatched from the street and detained indefinetly?

You admire North Korea? Do you know the level of suffering ordinary people undergo in that country?

China? where people are jailed for anything from religion to complaing about government policy?

Russia is even better now...but Putin too is a bit repressive.

Look, the freedom of the press is your freedom too. If we start supporting repression....it will eventually come to affect you. And you won't like it.

First they came for the Communists, but I did not speak up because I was not a communist.

Then they came for the trade Unionists, but I did not speak up because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak up because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics but I did not speak up because I was not a Catholic.

And then they came for me....and by then there was no one left to speak up for me

Martin Niemoller.(German pastor, jailed for opposing the Nazi Government of Germany in 1939).

Do not justify wrong things. They will always come back to haunt you.
Guy what you said is somehow true but our press is really doing more harm than good. *sips a cup of hot tea to maneuver the cold rain* as I was saying "BAD NEWS IS A GOOD NEWS FOR THE NIGERIAN PRESS. *continues to sip tea and exhales in cold*
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by explorer250(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
thanks mod for making my story appear at the front page. I am really happy but i dont know how the source appeared, cuz i didnt post any. *sniffs and smells something fishy with mods*
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by explorer250(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Afroconnect:

All these countries u mentioned are safer than Nigeria for their people as a result.

We must enact laws that prohibit utterances that supports the enemy.

We must prohibit any form of encouragement or propaganda for the enemy cos its a direct form of war-fare in itself-all these laws are used by America and the rest...in world war2 American soldiers were executed and jailed for life improsonment for desertion from the war-front.

Recently American police shut down the whole state,searching for two percieved terrorists that attacked the Boston games-never will you find any American news report doubting the Government on the identity of the terrorists-one of the suspected terrorist ws killed by American police while the other was critically injured...if na naija our overzealous press go caste the Government-forgeting its for their good.

This our sham democracy that benefits only a few politicians is too over-rated-we must understnd that survival coms first.
you are also right from your own perspective. Their journalist publish report with patriotism, also considering its psychological impact on the general populace. Unlike ours that is ready to put the country in flames just to make bold headlines

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Babprosper20(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
dats gud for demn..Nigerian soldiers are now regaining their lost glory..glory be to GOD...for his support
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by wanimo: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
paulworld:
Unfortunately it's coming to an end
what is unfortunate about this kind of news? Boko Haram apologist. Shame is gonna kill all of una
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by jericco1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Who is this mumu shatap there

bimbo like u
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by jericco1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
ideepaul:

The walls of Jericco fell down flat... cheesy grin
The walls of jericco fell down flat... grin tongue
Only condemn when u have another option or better ideas to solve national issues shocked shocked shocked

have you seen the walls lately?..heresy
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by brianromel(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Finally they are getting down to business.

By the e be like say arms don finish for boko harem side. Anyway.

Ibo man "Give me two containers of bullets"
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Rexyl(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2014
No matter what they do they are destined for failure in Jesus name
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2014
End ΐ̲̅s Near.

Their days A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ numbered.
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ideepaul: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2014
jericco1:

have you seen the walls lately?..heresy
But at least it fell down flat inside the Bible grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by jericco1(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2014
ideepaul:

But at least it fell down flat inside the Bible grin grin

mind you its the world's oldest wall, you should respect it man!
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by mars123(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2014
jude33084:

The guys fighting and dying for this course have same diicck as you undecided
haha,some of u here sef ehn,kings in misunderstanding someone!
Re: Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories by ericamaka: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2014
well-done my brave men of the Nigerian Army.God will surely fight with and for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja / Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.