Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released (18472 Views)

Breaking: Troops Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Photos) / Military Rescues Another 25 Boko Haram Hostages / Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by holyboss: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2014
justitiaomnibus:
The Girls will be released soon.
r u dnew spoke man (shekau 2)
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by biznessben(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2014
Finally at last His Exc.,Dr.GEJ should also make sure all are girls are released safely.
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by Tonniey(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2014
Cameroun dey fear bk

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by Descartes: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2014
Akalia:
But cameroon claimed sometime back that it's Army launched a rescue mission and retrieved the vice prime minister's wife, how come this report says she is among the hostages released, this does not add up.
Cameroonian Army has been peddling falsehood since 500BC. angry

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by iluvmoscow(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2014
X

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by macpetrus(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2014
Am happy for them but, I don't believe anything that comes out of the Cameroonian media. They can lie for Africa!
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2014
who is fooling who? I thought they said the Cameroun gendarmes freed the wife of the prime minister and others a day after they were captured by BH. This one na season film

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by dotG(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2014
daveman144:
I truly believe that a swapping deal took place. The camerounians did that to their own best interest as against nigerians. We should watch out for more of boko troubles. God save us all

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by abu12: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2014
A deal most have been struck between cameroon and boko haram, nigeria govt shld shine their eyes.
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by NkanuBoy: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Akalia:
But cameroon claimed sometime back that it's Army launched a rescue mission and retrieved the vice prime minister's wife, how come this report says she is among the hostages released, this does not add up.
Thanks bro for that wonderful observation. It was all part of media propaganda to make our gallant military look incompetent. But gullible nigerians fell for it.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by whosefault(f): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2014
thank God for their release. From June to October we never heard Cameroon citizen blaming their government for the kidnap rather they all threw their weight with the government to fight the scourge.
was their government weak for not getting the people released in four month?
or is their no opposition government in place?
or was the president made a source of ridicule?
i think the problem is me allowing selfish politician to use me as tool against my government rather than join forces with the government to fight the virus. we did it with Ebola because we all feel it concern us directly. the current insurgent in the country is also liken to be Ebola. we are beginning to look like countries ravaged with the epidemic Ebola with three states contaminated with boko haram.
The Nigerian media celebrate the insurgent more than the victory of our military. we need to hear more on papers and social media about success than failures. that is the different between blacks and whites....
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by akira1991(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Old news.... Pls dnt confuse anybody
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by Etizz: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2014
are they fighting two countries or What?
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by arvinsloane(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Wuna no dey Shame?? angry angry

Y e dey pain u na....I collect ur girlfriend?
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by abu12: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2014
foliman:
grin I knew it, these guys(BH) can't gain ground as they thought of.

after this make dem release the Chibok girls o.

So u think boko will just release those people like that? Sm pple don't reason walahi
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by texazzpete(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2014
NkanuBoy:

Thanks bro for that wonderful observation. It was all part of media propaganda to make our gallant military look incompetent. But gullible nigerians fell for it.

The Nigerian military has been fighting Boko Haram since 2012. Thousands have been killed since then. Hundreds of girls were kidnapped in a state under the army protection. And you think it's the cameroonians that are making the Nigerian Army look incompetent?

This is not about APC or PDP a or GEJ. It's about simple human empathy that most of you lack. If your entire family had been butchered by Boko Haram, would you have been babbling about 'gallant armed forces'?

The Army is making gains now, but it pays us massively to always do an honest after action review and figure out why it took so long to set back BH. Why we had obvious cases of mutiny, desertion, low morale, defective arms, inadequate equipment and poor leadership. If not, If there's a next time we'd remain similarly unprepared.

Some of you have no idea what true patriotism entails.
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by buoye1(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2014
OK next
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by NkanuBoy: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2014
News had it that the wive of the Deputy Prime Minister was rescued in a counter offensive by the Camerounian special forces 24 hours after abduction. Gullible Nigerians fell for it especially those who exploit every challenge facing the country for politcal capital. Nigerian Military was abused because of that singular deception & labelled as being incompetent by the same people they are protecting with their blood. I knew then that a rescue operation of that magnitude could hardly stand without risking significant civilllian casualties. And now this news.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by fairheven: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2014
They know wt the Cameroonian army can do to them..if na naija army cheesy Shekau go de do press-up cheesy,an chew bubble gum. grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by ayusco85(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

i dey respect u o. no let me stop. which one be we no dey shame? undecided

Wuna no dey Shame?? angry angry

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
But earlier report released by Cameronian govt. suggested that the wife of the Vice President or Vice whatever was rescued within 48 hrs of her abduction by Cameronian soldiers. What do we believe now?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by 24in7: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Money don change hand
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by gbadexy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Akalia:
Your head dey there.
I was about saying the same thing. Its obvious that Cameroon has been economical with the truth in all their alleged victory in the attacks.
I stopped taking the country serious when they claimed they were the ones that killed shekau.
I concluded they were just giving casualty figures to appear stronger than nigerian army and true to word they claimed 300 boko haram surrendered to them immediately nigerian army said some 40 or so boko haram surrendered after killing shekau.
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by biznessben(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
That was a fake Cameroon army facebook page.However,the Cameroonian military has arrested the creator and the facebook account closed.
Akalia:
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by Barblow(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
This is a good news
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by Samunique(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Can anyone remember that, the wife of Cameroon's prime minister was said to have been released few days after she was kidnapped.

How come she is now among the freed hostages?
Pls can someone trow more light into this?

I'm beginning to see these cameroonians as liars.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by kufreabasi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
what of chibok girls @ boko haram?
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by alexlee50: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wait a second,is this not the same Cameroonian vice presidents wife that was said to have been rescued by the Cameroonian military?well we should be wary of news coming from cameroun.you know,I kept wondering why some news media seemed to give us reports of Cameroonian soldiers killing and capturing boko haram terrorist but the nigerian armed were loosing daily?I now know they were all lies and cheap propaganda to incite nigerians against the army.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by teniola55(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
skyeboy98:
Hmmmm bh.nice one
Samunique:
Can anyone remember that, the wife of Cameroon's prime minister was said to have been released few days after she was kidnapped.
How come she is now among the freed hostages?
Pls can someone trow more light into this?
I'm beginning to see these cameroonians as liars.
skyeboy98:
Hmmmm bh.
ok
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
They no fit cope with them again so they gat no other option than to release them. Mumu people wey no get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George / Governor Zulum Celebrates 100days In Office With 120 Completed Projects / ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.