Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims (18461 Views)

Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Thonyboy: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has slammed the immediate past Managing Director of the Nigeria Ports Authority, (NPA), Hadiza Usman of documenting false narrative in her book titled: “Stepping on Toes: My Odyssey at the Nigerian Ports Authority.”

Amaechi spoke as the guest speaker at the 2023 TheNiche Annual Lecture themed “Why We Stride and Slip: Leadership, Nationalism, and the Nigerian Condition,” held on Thursday in Lagos.

.ng reports that former President Muhammadu Buhari had suspended Hadiza Bala Usman as the Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) after complaints from the then Minister of Transport, Amaechi.

Buhari then sacked and replaced her with Mohammed Bello-Koko as the feud between her and Amaechi grew stronger.

“There is a huge debate in the past six months whether I should respond or not. I said I would respond today but 90 percent said I should not,” Amaechi said.

The lies were too many. For instance, she claimed she was not invited by the panel. I even came with the memo of the president, where the president endorsed her removal.

Count one is in the question of the fact that the panel says she is guilty; count two is due to the fact that a Managing Director of NPA with N2.5m approval limit can approve N2.8b contract with no appropriation.

“Why is that document not published because prominent Nigerians are involved. She gave waivers to prominent Nigerians, which she has no power to give and these are dollars accruable to Nigeria’s economy but she was bold to write a book or is it a pamphlet and Nigerians are following her, launching the book, so how will Nigeria move forward?

“But let’s wait until they bring the original copy because if I give you the photocopy, you will say it is fake. I will show you the original but I won’t allow you to read it because you would see the names of those prominent Nigerians that were indicted by the panel. I will rather read the areas that concern her and leave those prominent Nigerians, they didn’t look for my trouble.

But to show you how bad the situation was for me as the Minister of Transport, the Federal Executive Council, FEC, the President and Vice President, including the Minister of Transport will approve an agreement for Lekki Deep Sea Port, the MD of NPA will change it and when queried, she will say for national interest, so we are for Biafra interest?” He asked.

Also, Hadiza had claimed in the book that Amaechi was angry because she did not buy him a birthday gift.

Amaechi added: She gave me a lot of birthday presents, from the time I met her to when I became a Minister. When I became a minister, the last birthday present she gave me was a big returnee bag. So I said no, that I am now a minister. You are now my subordinate, but she lied. Would you believe that somebody who worked under me from 2013 will not give a birthday present?”

https://.ng/2023/10/27/too-many-lies-amaechi-slams-ex-npa-boss-hadiza-usman-makes-fresh-claims/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by chiiraq802(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Lizard of Ubima!!!! You don wake up from your slumber grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by SadiqBabaSani: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2023
cappings of a pained corrupt hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Ikaeniyan0: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Hadiza has move on, while Amechi is still living in the past.

Hadiza aligned with tinubu while Amechi aligned with the so called cabals.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Nwodosis(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Amechi is currently in the Book of Lamentations.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by DaTruths: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2023
How would an average Yoruba man Benefit from this bad Economy imported by Tinubu?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by globalresource: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2023
It is Wike thst makes me know you can be a big wig politician and party member of two biggest parties at the same time

Truly what cannot happen in nigeria doesn't exit

People that are cheering on wike doesn't know the implication for posterity

Nigerians only think about now now now. Don't care how the future looks. That is what differentiate us from other fast moving countries

Wike kind of moves will affect the next generation politicians and will further cause division

I'm speaking from a neutral mind and I don't expect any party member to reply me pls

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by HateBigots: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2023
This one don clear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by datola: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Amaechi is finding his lost voice after he was disgraced as the annointed son of Buhari.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by PlayerMeji: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Amaechi...that man danced that year..

He even ran half a marathon to prove his fitness....

Na wá ooo

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Ok
Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Af0nja: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Let it be known today and tomorrow that this country was spoiled by Yoruba people.

In their hatred and spite for the Igbo (even though Ijaws were the subject), they voted in an incompetent Buhari that laid the foundation for the greatest economic collapse ever witnessed after the heavily sanctioned Zimbabwe or Venezuela.

Let it be known in history that their hatred was the driver that had gotten us into this mess

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by christejames(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Amaechi finally finds his voice grin politics eh!

8 Likes

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by theophorus(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Finally...

Bros, So na now you remember to talk.

But true-true, that girl na just another Nigerian doing what most Nigerians are doing to the Nation.

But Bros, you self why you quiet all these time?

8 Likes

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by 3ice9ce: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2023
See what Amaechi has been reduced to?
Arguing like the customer of a bus stop newspaper stand.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Mpcoll001: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Okay
Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Successlane: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2023
I used to be Amaechi's fan, because of the way he revolutionized development of infrastructures in PH, which Wike only built on.

But his actions since losing out the primaries to Tinubu really, really disappointed me. Why has he refused to move on?

Imagine how he allowed Wike to hijack APC, which he laboured so much to build, that now made him political orphan,

Hadizat has since moved on, please Amaechi should just let her be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by RandomFellow: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2023
I believe you Amaechi grin grin grin

But if you had the interest of the country, you would have mentioned the names of those prominent Nigerians, whether they offended you or not!

I mean, thier names are in the book already. One way or another, we will get to hear and see their names.

17 Likes

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Guyman01: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Hadiza Usman is a crook who joined the campaign established by Oby Ezekwesili to bring back kidnapped Chibok girls and turned it into a propaganda tool to discredit Goodluck Jonathan's govt, the moment APC won the election it was the last time she mentioned Chibok girls and she was rewarded with NPA even without requisite experience and now she has again been given another post by Tinubu after Buhari sacked her for corruption.

18 Likes

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Kutunban: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Why won't he want to mention names? This country is not real.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by 3ice9ce: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2023
DaTruths:
How would an average Yoruba man Benefit from this bad Economy imported by Tinubu?

This one is secretly cursing his mother for not allowing him to be born to a Yoruba man.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by SleekyP(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2023
NPA..... We die here grin
Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Sonnobax15(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2023
grin
Amaechi's muteness in this jagaban's administration needs to be studied in the university of chicago.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Vinnie2000(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2023
APC, USELESS House of commotion Party! 😒

The ONLY thing they do Right is formulating HUNGER Policies unto Nigerians! undecided sad
Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by 4tomandchi: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2023
cool
Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by nairalee(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2023
If this country was anything serious everything should be put on hold to ensure this dwindling economy is rescued but everyone is going about their business like nothing is happening.

When the man whose house is catching fire finishes chasing the rat there'll be nothing left to rescue from his house

-Nairalee 2023
Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Ebonyibrown1: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Man don wake o shocked
Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by Afamed: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2023
The lizard of Ubioma is here again.

Wike will still humble you come 2027 again

Politician without tactics,

6 Likes

Re: ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims by israelmao(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2023
Fairytale from a proud man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Bleeds As Pipeline Bombings, Vandalism Wreaks Economy / Governor Zulum Celebrates 100days In Office With 120 Completed Projects / What Is The Contribution Of SOUTH EAST state To Fg Revenue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.