Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How Much Is Mr President Worth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Mr President Worth? (628 Views)

CHIBOK GIRLS: What Is Mr President Hiding! - Salkida Reacts / If Buhari Is Mr. Integrity, He Ought To Step Down / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Mr President Worth? by adepiero: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2014
They "lifestyle.com" said he is the 7th richest president in Africa. How can they place my president in that position I quarreled.

My president is very rich, you don't even need to include his name on any list to know how much he is worth. If you must include him in a list, then do your assessment properly! To hide his wealth, he didn't give a damn about asset declaration. One now wonder why he gave a damn when the list was released. After some pensive moments, I realised it may not be unconnected with the fact that he was under assessed.

How can a whole Jonathan who has been a Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and now President be the 7th richest leader in Africa? Something that common one term governors end up super rich over night?

Anyway, his name has been removed from the list but it doesn't change anything. I know my president is rich and most of his wealth is ill gotten.

Mr. President how much are you worth?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mr President Worth? by omenka(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2014
Maina's loot + fuel subsidy theft + Patience Jonathan's theft + $1billion Loan + SA money laundering Saga= Begining of Jonathan's worth!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mr President Worth? by egift(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2014
It will be hard to state his true worth. How will you calculate all the looted funds, the money that are held in trust by proxies, the kickbacks from contracts, the proceeds from companies he has indirectly, Investments in the shadows, oil blocks they award themselves and proxies. And are you going to say that all the money Emeka Offor and Adulsami Abubakar are making from the sales of PHCN distribution companies are theirs alone? How about the Banks and others (even companies outside the country). In the past we all hear of how some Nigerians have Refineries outside the country - now Corruption is so thick that nobody bothers again.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mr President Worth? by adepiero: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2014
omenka:
Maina's loot + fuel subsidy theft + Patience Jonathan's theft + $1billion Loan + SA money laundering Saga= Begining of Jonathan's worth!!!
bro you forget kerosene subsidy, his salary and allowance, militant funds etc

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mr President Worth? by Gbawe: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2014
adepiero:

Plus "resource control" (according to General Boyloaf) from the highest level of oil theft in the history of Nigeria. I would be surprised if GEJ is worth less than $10 billion for the brazen direct and crony looting of Nigeria he is supervising.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mr President Worth? by omenka(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2014
adepiero:
Then "Fix" my post!! Abi you be learner?? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sabotage:army Col, 10 Officers Set Nigerian Tankers Ablaze, Pave Way For B-haram / Obansanjo - I Have No Grudge Against Anyone In PDP / EBOLA: Texas College Turns Down Applications From Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.