Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Home Owner Wants To Trade Property For Iphone6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Home Owner Wants To Trade Property For Iphone6 (607 Views)

OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery / Home Owner Wants To Trade Property For Iphone 6 / First Person To Buy An Iphone6 In Perth Immediately Drops It During TV Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Owner Wants To Trade Property For Iphone6 by Aidy97(f): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2014
An unnamed man in Detroit, United States, has had a hard time selling his three-bedroom apartment after a few months on the market, so he’s resorted to other measures. The man, according to reddit.com,is prepared to swap the property for an iPhone 6.
For several months the detached two-storey, three-bedroom building has been on the market but even with a £2,000 asking price, it has not been sold.
The owner, who lives in Austria and has never visited the house, has instructed his estate agent to exchange the property for the new Apple phone or even a 32GB iPad – a strange decision you can say.
He bought the property four years ago for around £25,000 hoping to make good cash from a resale. However, as Michigan’s fortunes spiralled downwards, prices of properties crashed.
The home has remained empty since 2010, accruing taxes of over £4,000 which will be paid by the new owner.
Estate agent Larry Else said: “My client is overseas and he told me he would be willing to trade the properly for an iPhone 6. It sounds to me like he wants the new version, but I think he’s willing to negotiate.”

Source:
www.punchng.com
Re: Home Owner Wants To Trade Property For Iphone6 by walexGodson(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2014
Ends time is here
Re: Home Owner Wants To Trade Property For Iphone6 by yorex2011: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Stupidity is a norm there so I'm not surprised

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Currently Giving Out 3GB Data To Customers On Night Weekend / How To Improve Your Smart Phone Battery Life / Windows Is All Pain And No Gain- Huawei Blasts Microsoft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.