Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

NL Mods: This Is Beginning To Piss Me Off! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Mods: This Is Beginning To Piss Me Off! (719 Views)

How Buhari Is Beginning To Disappoint Nigerians -femi Aborisade / Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? / Attention NL Mods And Members... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Mods: This Is Beginning To Piss Me Off! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2014
I have been trying to reach out to a mod the past weeks and have gotten NO response to my requests detailed below:

chulla12:
For the past week I have been channeling my request to the supermods to deactivate my account, to no avail.

The function is not currently available for me to do so myself, but is it possible for the mods to please deactivate my account for me?

Seun, OAM4J, Mukina2, Afam4eva, Fulaman198.

Someone who can do this, please respond. Thanks!

Can someone at least tell me that this request can never be met or that the deactivate button is always going to be disabled?

This way, I can get some closure.
Re: NL Mods: This Is Beginning To Piss Me Off! by PapiWata: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
chulla12:
I have been trying to reach out to a mod the past weeks and have gotten NO response to my requests detailed below:

Can someone at least tell me that this request can never be met or that the deactivate button is always going to be disabled?

This way, I can get some closure.

Closure ? Who died ?

Why bother de-activating a discussion forum account when have the option of just putting a stop to your posts here, thus effectively killing off your character.
Re: NL Mods: This Is Beginning To Piss Me Off! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
PapiWata:

Closure ? Who died ?

Why bother de-activating a discussion forum account when have the option of just putting a stop to your posts here, thus effectively killing off your character.

Because I have a preference for completely deactivating it.

If you are not a Mod, I'm not sure how your conversation contributes to this thread!
Re: NL Mods: This Is Beginning To Piss Me Off! by PapiWata: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
chulla12:

Because I have a preference for completely deactivating it.

If you are not a Mod, I'm not sure how your conversation contributes to this thread!

It is an open forum dude. Within the forum guidelines, all readers are free to comment on ALL topics.

Have a good day.
Re: NL Mods: This Is Beginning To Piss Me Off! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
PapiWata:

It is an open forum dude. Within the forum guidelines, all readers are free to comment on ALL topics.

Have a good day.

Yes, including being free to make needless and off point comments...an unfortunate byproduct of an open forum.

You have a good day too sir!
Re: NL Mods: This Is Beginning To Piss Me Off! by PapiWata: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
chulla12:

Yes, including being free to make needless and off point comments...an unfortunate byproduct of an open forum.

You have a good day too sir!

I enjoy making needless comments. That is my career path, and my destiny.

Your demand from the mods will certainly be ignored, so prepare your little mind for yet more anguish ha ha.
Re: NL Mods: This Is Beginning To Piss Me Off! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Can a mod please attend to my request as detailed in the OP?

(1) (Reply)

‘orji’s Government Has Performed Better Than Previous Governments. / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 / BREAKING: House Of Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Attends APC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.