Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why He Thinks The News Of The Bird Turned Human Is False. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why He Thinks The News Of The Bird Turned Human Is False. (2665 Views)

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Who Else Thinks The Atheists On Nl Need Their Own Seperate Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why He Thinks The News Of The Bird Turned Human Is False. by Zikdik(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Chrisbenogor:

Sadly I have given up on that, its not feasible. People are just predisposed to believe in these things, theres really nothing you can do about it. Have you not realized that no matter how you explain it away religion always wins?

meanwhile that shadadah quote on your profile is just classic grin grin grin grin na your know know carry you inside mactunji caliphate grin grin you get luck say na only that thing them tattoo for ya nyash grin
You don mention Maclatun..I swear, this thread is officially closed.
Re: Why He Thinks The News Of The Bird Turned Human Is False. by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Zikdik:

You don mention Maclatun..I swear, this thread is officially closed.
If I mention him name nko? angry angry angry

Here on Nairaland freedom before speech is allowed, however your freedom to post after mentioning some things cannot be guaranteed grin grin grin
Re: Why He Thinks The News Of The Bird Turned Human Is False. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Chrisbenogor:

Sadly I have given up on that, its not feasible. People are just predisposed to believe in these things, theres really nothing you can do about it. Have you not realized that no matter how you explain it away religion always wins?

meanwhile that shadadah quote on your profile is just classic grin grin grin grin na your know know carry you inside mactunji caliphate grin grin you get luck say na only that thing them tattoo for ya nyash grin

Lol, and na you first carry me go o. After I read your post on the non-christian chat box, I decided to sight see.

I'm however as sure as hell I never posted on that section.

Anyway, no too laugh o, you might just be the next grin grin
Re: Why He Thinks The News Of The Bird Turned Human Is False. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
People are eager to believe on whatsever they couldnt fathom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah / Human Life Circle In Pictures: Which Stage Are You Currently? / Does God Really Care?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.