Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. (2804 Views)

Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. / Skills We’ve Lost Due To Smartphones & Ways To Get Them Back. / Blackberry Z10 Camera: The Worst Low-light Performance We’ve Seen In A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Dollarjunkie: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2014

The most surprisingly gorgeous smartphone we’ve seen is now on sale in the U.S.

The surprisingly sleek and gorgeous Sharp Aquos Crystal is now available for purchase on Boost Mobile, and Sprint Prepaid at Best Buy retail stores. Its screen will make you squint to see the edges, as it has what is definitely one of the thinnest bezels of any phone on the market.

Announced this past August, the Sharp Aquos Crystal will be available for a comparatively cheap $149.99 from Sprint’s Boost Mobile brand and Sprint Prepaid through Best Buy. Getting the new smartphone at Sprint will take a bit longer, however. You’ll have to wait until Friday, October 17th, but you can get it for $0 down and pay it off at $10 per month over the next 24 months.

The specs of the new Sharp Aquos Crystal include a 5-inch 720p display, a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.5GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage. It runs on Android’s 4.4.2 KitKat, has an 8-megapixel camera on the back and a 1.2-megapixel camera on the front, as well as a 2,040 mAh battery.

Sure, the Sharp Aquos Crystal doesn’t have the showstopping specs of other smartphones on the market, but for the price and look of the phone, it doesn’t have to. You can buy the phone now through Boost Mobile, and Sprint Prepaid (Best Buy).

If you want to wait to get it on a Sprint postpaid plan, you can pick it up starting October 17th.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/most-surprisingly-gorgeous-smartphone-ve-seen-now-sale-184032561.html

More News

1 Like

Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Collinz2(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
I jst dey laugh u, u mean say now the battery and the motherboard are located at the bottom part of the phone?
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Fukup(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Just in case
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Collinz2:
I jst dey laugh u, u mean say now the battery and the motherboard are located at the bottom part of the phone?
don't mind the pics, the phone has a back cover, the ba3 and the panel is at the back. The phone doesn't have top bezel, that's why it looks all screen. Btw itz not a phone, it doesn't work with gsm network.
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Mention(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
In case
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Dollarjunkie: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Collinz2:

You can ask the manufacturers, but I think you answered your question.
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Ryabcool(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Oh! Reminds me of that phone T-Pain used in 5 o'clock video. These kinda phones are usually CDMA. No gsm. Regrettably
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Collinz2(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Piece of Poo
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by AndyBlazePenis(f): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
The worst nude picture oof nigerian singer is here sef - www.nairaland.com/1944149/friend-wanted-commit-suicide-due
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by logure: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Checkout these affordable Android phones . Click here to see their pictures, specifications and prices. Pay on delivery.
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by priscaoge(f): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mizmycoli Please save more and get this kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by lolade123: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, my Team Horizon built a chandelier from scratch using waste materials hence we need your vote to qualify for the next stage of d competition. Kindly follow this link http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917708 to vote. Thank u and God bless

4 Likes

Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by roufy235(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
more pics
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by alotofgrace(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
that moment when ur babe is seated opposite u n u want to reply Onyinye's chat
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by alotofgrace(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
that moment when ur babe is seated opposite u n u want to reply Onyinye's chat. grin
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by daxon001(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
lolade123:
Hello Nairalanders, my Team Horizon built a chandelier from scratch using waste materials hence we need your vote to qualify for the next stage of d competition. Kindly follow this link http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917708 to vote. Thank u and God bless
In sia's voice,i will swiiiinnnnggggg from d chandelier,from d chandelier.grin
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by LOVEGINO(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Collinz2:
guy na batteryless fone o! Jst buy n use! Hehehehe
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by simdam500(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Why would i wana get this when apple logo isn't there?
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Collinz2(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
LOVEGINO:
guy na batteryless fone o! Jst buy n use! Hehehehe
hahaha
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Donsheddy: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
D kind phone no b here o
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
urhoboman:
don't mind the pics, the phone has a back cover, the ba3 and the panel is at the back. The phone doesn't have top bezel, that's why it looks all screen. Btw itz not a phone, it doesn't work with gsm network.
mmm nigerians, by d way its a phone dat uses cdma not gsm brand so bcus of dat it is no longer a phone abi?
Re: The Most Surprisingly Gorgeous Smartphone We’ve Seen Is Now On Sale In The U.S. by johnstar(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
ok

(1) (Reply)

Brothers In Arms 3.... Crashes On My Phone! / Sold!!! Redmi Note 4x For 28k / How To Access Password protected wifi With Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.