Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! (2809 Views)

UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) / These 11 Guys Were Born With Superpowers. Yes: Real Life Super Heroes Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by adrelanine: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
A woman born with abnormal hands and feet in China has wowed doctors with her progress. Despite being born with feet that face backwards, Wang Fang of Chongqing Province has defied the odds by leading a normal life, according to abcnews.com.

Doctors initially feared that Wang would not be able to walk properly because of her condition. But the waitress, now in her 30s, says she doesn’t even see herself as disabled. Fang even says she can run faster than her friends

“I can run faster than most of my friends and have a regular job as a waitress in the family restaurant. There is no reason to class me as disabled,” she said.

The young lady, who has a son with normal feet, added: “I can walk as well as anyone else and even run faster than them. I’m like everyone else, except of course that I put my shoes on backwards.”

Wang is not the only person to overcome a rare disability and lead a normal life. Brazilian, Claudio Vieira de Oliveira became an inspirational public speaker despite being born with his head upside down. After doctors told his mother he would not survive, Claudio now receives speaking invitations from all over the world.

Source;http://www.punchng.com/feature/weird-planet/chinese-born-with-backwards-feet-stun-doctors/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by fittoux: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
kungfu master

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Tolexander: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wonderful!

Won't it be as if she's reversing when she's walking?

Wonder how she will be kicking a ball if she picks a footballing career.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tolexander:
Wonderful!

Won't it be as if she's reversing when she's walking?

Wonder how she will be kicking a ball if she picks a footballing career.
*tears* Bros, are you are a Comedian? cheesy undecided

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by lolade123: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, my Team Horizon built a chandelier from scratch using waste materials hence we need your vote to qualify for the next stage of d competition. Kindly follow this link http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917708 to vote. Thank u and God bless

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Tolexander: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
chimkaire:
*tears* Bros, are you are a Comedian? cheesy undecided
sis, i'm not a comedian!
I only posted what was my thought. cheesyundecided

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by hatux: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
fittoux:
kungfu master
Lmao grin
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Only in asia...
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by idu1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
fittoux:
kungfu master
kungfu master?
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Wealthyone: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
lolade123:
Hello Nairalanders, my Team Horizon built a chandelier from scratch using waste materials hence we need your vote to qualify for the next stage of d competition. Kindly follow this link http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917708 to vote. Thank u and God bless

I just voted for U.... I wish u success in the competition NAMESAKE

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by mspee(f): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Does she walk backwards? lipsrsealed
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
eeehyaaah
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by adrelanine: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
mspee:
ask her na!! Na she be that!!grin grin
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Dubby6(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
China again
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by adrelanine: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mynd44.. Oya na
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Only in china,or India.
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by akinsadeez(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
chisos...wonders shall never end. If it were to be in Nigeria, d person suffering frim such would have turned to begging.
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by qadeerkug(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yomieluv:
Only in china,or India.
no it in Zimbabwe undecided
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by chezholy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=chezholy
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=chezholy #2goface
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by valmunich(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mehn! Her kung fu go bahd cheesy
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
CHISOS!!!!!!!
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
adrelanine:
ask her na!! Na she be that!!grin grin
I feel sowi 4 ha! Bt seriously?! U got me laughing
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by adrelanine: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sexipea:
I feel sowi 4 ha! Bt seriously?! U got me laughing
yh.. She asked a sily question!

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Extom(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Chinco things must different.
But China dey learn for where India dey.
India is the main market for "London used", and abnormal humans. cry
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Haywhymido(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Only in china n india does dis happen
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by buskeh(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2014
Hehe she might be anti jackchan,jet li
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2014
mspee:
Yes she does.... She faces backward but walks forward. grin
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by mspee(f): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2014
Paroman:
Yes she does.... She faces backward but walks forward. grin

You mean she faces forward but walks backward? grin grin

China feet lipsrsealed
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2014
mspee:

You mean she faces forward but walks backward? grin grin

China feet lipsrsealed
Oh I meant she faces forward but walks backward. grin

if that kain person land you backhand slap ehn, your brain go shift gears sharp sharp grin. You know she is naturally back-handed na cheesy
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by mspee(f): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2014
Paroman:
Oh I meant she faces forward but walks backward. grin

if that kain person land you backhand slap ehn, your brain shift gears sharp sharp grin. You know she is naturally back-handed na cheesy

Hehehe, I no even stand look that kain person face two times o jare embarassed
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by peewhydee(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
coolAbility in disability
Re: See Pictures Of A Chinese Woman Born With Backwards Feet! by constance500: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
angry I no wan laf but grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About AIESEC And The Many Opportunities They Offer??? / Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) / R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.