Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. (2800 Views)

Redeemer's University Slashes Postgraduate Fees, Msc. & MA Now Tuition Free / Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by Lama70(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
News of the death of the pioneer president of Redeemer's University SUG just filtered in. He was a beautiful soul.
I remember his cheerful nature and his gift of settling issues pertaining to students' welfare with ease. He was everything rolled into one! A committed christian.A football lover. An Arsenal fan. Above all a budding diplomat.
What a sad loss. Our days at Moses Hall, (especially whenever he visited the porter's lodge), in Redemption camp still lingers.
He was a Special Assistant at the Presidency.
Deepest sympathy to his friends, family and associates. RIP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by Omo9ja147(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Rest in peace ..so sad
Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by TeeGentle(m): 6:30am On Mar 18, 2022
Very sad
Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by BoboKush(m): 6:36am On Mar 18, 2022
cry
Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by beautyhd: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2022
Very sad.

Rip to him.

Can we his picture for the last time?

Was he sick, what happened? In this part of the world, we take death as normal occurrence, not getting to the root cause hence avoidable deaths keep repeating.

2 Likes

Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2022
An arsenal fan? he must have gotten alot of heart aches.

May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by NwaAmaikpe: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2022
shocked

The only comment I have to comment is a meaningless comment, so I'd rather not comment because my comment will not bring the dead back to life.

With that said,

Was he kind enough to leave a widow behind for us?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only comment I have to comment is a meaningless comment, so I'd rather not comment because my comment will not bring the dead back to life.

With that said,

Dark humour... I appreciate it... grin
Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by tillaman(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2022
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by Odetokun3(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2022
Put pictures.

May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With that said,

I love your comments a lot. But this one is highly insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by uchaymart(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With that said,

NwaAmaikpe cool cool Prayer point Umu Nwanyi Ajadu

1 Like

Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by monakii: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Death is inevitable. May God grant rest to the dead and fortitude to the bereaveds
Re: R.I.P: Deji Adeyemi, Pioneer Sug President, Redeemer's University. by cassidy1996(m): 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With that said,

na so men go still chop your own

(1) (Reply)

News About A.s.u.u Strike / Which Of The Universities Takes In Second Choice Candidates / Rules Of Using Verb Tenses In English Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.