Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. (4343 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Too Bad!!! Gov Mimiko's Aide Broke The Neck Of His Female Worker (see Pics) / Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by musicwriter(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Since 3 days now I've been having this sad feeling seeing a knife on the neck of president Goodluck Jonathan. Almost the same feeling I was having when I was seeing TB Joshua crying on my face. I had wanted to write to SCOAN but hesitated. But I posted it here at https://www.nairaland.com/1814853/satan-kingdom-fall-son

I do not want to keep things to myself anymore because experience tells me when I see this type of stuff it almost always come to pass. That's why I'm posting this.

Today, I'm seeing a sharp knife on the neck of Jonathan.

Does anybody on this forum know the president?. Please let him fire everybody that is so close enough to him that they're capable of killing him with a knife. Or, could this be the death of a former president or a big political wig?. This's very bizarre and I just feel as alarmed.

Please let's save the president. It's very important and urgent, please!.

NB: I'm no political rat. I do not belong to PDP or APC and I'm not against you, no matter which you belong.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by alabiyemmy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Look very well, you saw a sallah ram not President Jonathan.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Stay out of weed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bro, no vex Are you seeing me in my Rolls Royce Phantom? What colour is it?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Me sef dey see Electoral defeat on his neck! cheesy TAN should watch it!

11 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Super story
OP. I will lov 2 have the weed u smoke

4 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Sirniyeh(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
The Oracle had spoken, yours is a confirmation.
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
YOUR MÖNTHLY SICKNESS HAVE STARTED AGAIN. Kpele!

15 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by djeezy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
musicwriter:
Dear Nairalanders,

Since 3 days now I've been having this sad feeling seeing a knife on the neck of president Goodluck Jonathan. Almost the same feeling I was having when I was seeing TB Joshua crying on my face. I had wanted to write to SCOAN but hesitated. But I posted it here at https://www.nairaland.com/1814853/satan-kingdom-fall-son

I do not want to keep things to myself anymore because experience tells me when I see this type of stuff it almost always come to pass. That's why I'm posting this.

Does anybody on this forum know the president?. Please let him fire everybody that is so close enough to him that they're capable of killing him with a knife. Or, could this be the death of a former president or a big political wig?. This's very bizarre and I just feel as alarmed.

NB: I'm no political rat. I do not belong to PDP or APC and I'm not against you, no matter which you belong.
Effect of too much weed. Very soon you will open a church.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Harmthe(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
op tank u for d in4, i will ping GEJ nw to be careful o

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by donsteady(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
If anything should happen to my brother GEJ, you will be the first person I will arrest!
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by 2cato: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Political rat how far
NgeneUkwenu:

4 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by benega: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Op I'm seeing a mysterious aircraft hovering around your life (the exact type in synagogue colapse video) GEJ till 2019+x where x range from zero till infinity. #NO GEJ no NIGERIA.
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by 500samuel(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
no evil shall befall our president in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by musicwriter(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
djeezy:
Effect of too much weed. Very soon you will open a church.

What do you know about me that you're acussing me of taking weed?. I do not take anything not even beer. Neither do I smoke, not even cigar.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by musicwriter(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
500samuel:
no evil shall befall our president in Jesus name

Amen!.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by peleson: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Since God has revealed it we pray that the person be exposed and punished! Nothing ll happen to our president in Jesus Name Amen!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Adofaya: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
musicwriter:
Dear Nairalanders,

Prophet everywhere
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by musicwriter(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Adofaya:

Prophet everywhere

I'm not a prophet. I'm more.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by manmade(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
May the dream be for the enemies of this country nothing of such will happen to my beloved Gej.He will not die but live to tell the glory of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by stevecantrell: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
20pounds:
Bro, no vex Are you seeing me in my Rolls Royce Phantom? What colour is it?

Nah...he aint seeing anything !
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by nairalife2013(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Since u hav divulged what u saw, it wil not com to pass anymore ijn. I dont doubt u. I usually have dreams dat come to pass myself. It all started when I was 5...playing in d sand alone I saw a very large man hovering above my head. His skin was as white as snow and as smooth as a porcelain china plate. He had a white flowing silk covering around his body. He had very large wings dat flapd peacefully in d air. He just hung mid air above me, smilling beningly as he stared at me! As I made to look closely at him, my head took on a heaviness dat no word till dis day has ever bn able to discribe. Then a soft wind came and I passd out. I woke up on a bed in a hospital ward surrounded by my parents, siblings and neigbours. I was told , maya, our land lady's dota saw me lay still in d sand and alerted my mom. I told them what happen. Till today I cant remember how the apparition vanished, whether it went up or down. After 27 yrs, I still have a feeling it will come bak. I started having REAL dreams since then. Something else happened following dat incidence. My dad droved us home during a certain yuletide. I liked to cut sticks in nearby bushes to construct kiddy trucks. Behold as I was cutting dis particular stick at its stem, I saw I was cutting a man's legs! I rushed out trembling as I noticed it and wid blood stains on my cutlass! Every1 was hit wid bewilderment. Thereafter my dad told me wid great surprise on his face d late owner of dat land was a man not trusted by d community. yet he still refused to attach d scene wid d man's ghost.He confessed as a diehard americana, he never believed stuffs like dat do happen till dat day. He from dat day took on a stronger liking for d church. D world hangs on nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by horpe132(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
***Op have Yhu ever been arrested by the SSS in Reality or in your dreams ***

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by idu1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
musicwriter:

I'm not a prophet. I'm more.
yet u r music writer
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Lordlexyy: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
nairalife2013:
Since u hav divulged what u saw, it wil not com to pass anymore ijn. I dont doubt u. I usually have dreams dat come to pass myself. It all started when I was 5...playing in d sand alone I saw a very large man hovering above my head. His skin was as white as snow and as smooth as a porcelain china plate. He had a white flowing silk covering around his body. He had very large wings dat flapd peacefully in d air. He just hung mid air above me, smilling beningly as he stared at me! As I made to look closely at him, my head took on a heaviness dat no word till dis day has ever bn able to discribe. Then a soft wind came and I passd out. I woke up on a bed in a hospital ward surrounded by my parents, siblings and neigbours. I was told , maya, our land lady's dota saw me lay still in d sand and alerted my mom. I told them what happen. Till today I cant remember how the apparition vanished, whether it went up or down. After 27 yrs, I still have a feeling it will come bak. I started having REAL dreams since then. Something else happened following dat incidence. My dad droved us home during a certain yuletide. I liked to cut sticks in nearby bushes to construct kiddy trucks. Behold as I was cutting dis particular stick at its stem, I saw I was cutting a man's legs! I rushed out trembling as I noticed it and wid blood stains on my cutlass! Every1 was hit wid bewilderment. Thereafter my dad told me wid great surprise on his face d late owner of dat land was a man not trusted by d community. yet he still refused to attach d scene wid d man's ghost.He confessed as a diehard americana, he never believed stuffs like dat do happen till dat day. He from dat day took on a stronger liking for d church. D world hangs on nothing.
I believe you. Get stronger relationship with the Holy Ghost and He will show you more.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Lordlexyy: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Op, i believe you and i pray that God avert any evil or death on our President. God will surely expose and shame his enemies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by sEGXY2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
nairalife2013:

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by thewarrior72: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
No weapon formed against GEJ shall prosper in JESUS name.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by focus7: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Even though I am not a supporter of Jonathan, I don't pray any evil should befall him. He's our president so I pray that he will not die untimely death, every program of death, either assassination or any form murder against his life be nullify in Jesus Mighty name. God will expose every evil plan of the enemies against his life IJN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
I believe you.....I see things too, just need God's help and strength to be steadfast in Him cause I keep going back and forth cry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
focus7:
Even though I am not a supporter of Jonathan, I don't pray any evil should befall him. He's our president so I pray that he will not die untimely death, every program of death, either assassination or any form murder against his life be nullify in Jesus Mighty name. God will expose every evil plan of the enemies against his life IJN.
Amen! Every evil agenda against his life shall be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus name, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Horus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Do you mean: "seeing a knife on the neck of Corruption?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: ALEX OTTI DECLARED GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE / Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! / Kyari’s Replacement: New Twists As Kingibe Bows Out, Ken Nnamani, Ogbonaya Onu C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.