Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. (4348 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Too Bad!!! Gov Mimiko's Aide Broke The Neck Of His Female Worker (see Pics) / Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Acidosis(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
I believe you.....I see things too, just need God's help and strength to be steadfast in Him cause I keep going back and forth cry
We need to talk then. smiley

@Topic;
Whoever wants the President dead ("for real"wink will not see Year 2015. The plans of the enemy will surely fail.
Op, please bookmark this page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by nairalife2013(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=sEGXY2 post=27060796][/quote]......

I usually feel a build up of tears in my eyes when I think of or come into contact wid folks who are sick or hungry or in pain. I literally weep in my heart for the ignorant and for the wicked and for those who find it hard to believe.
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by enm(m): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
manmade:
May the dream be for the enemies of this country nothing of such will happen to my beloved Gej.He will not die but live to tell the glory of God

Amen

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2014
I seal our President Goodluck Jonathan body, soul and spirit with the Blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name, Amen! I cancel every evil plan of death concerning him, myself and our families with the Blood of Jesus Christ and the Fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Complexalfa(m): 12:46am On Oct 12, 2014
No evil weapon formed or fashioned against President Goodluck Jonathan in any way shall prosper, GEJ is covered with the blood of Jesus Christ, Shame will be the portion of wicked and evil ones In thy mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Those that are planning evil against President Goodluck Jonathan Shall never Succeed In Thy Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Victory is his name and he shall win any attack in any way by the Power of Jesus Christ Of Nazareth who died on the cross of Calvary for our sins. Amen.

God, Forgive all of us our sins as we forgive those who sinned against us and deliver us from all evil. Amen, forgive President Goodluck Jonthan his sins and deliver him from all evil. Amen.

Blood of Jesus Christ! Blood of Jesus Christ! Blood of Jesus Christ! Blood of Jesus Christ! Blood of Jesus Christ! In thy Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ We prayed. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Complexalfa(m): 12:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Please my fellow Nairalanders, this OP is 100% Real, and he is saying what he saw, i don't know him or know anything about him but the links and videos he posted above was dated before the SCOAN building collapse, please take you time, go through his video and observe everything in real light.

Please Nairalanders, try and found out about whatever thing someone posted here before you abuse the person. we are all here, you don't whom you mighty be talking to, we are all different.

Please becareful the way you comments, abusive comment is not good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Caseless: 1:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Super story
OP. I will lov 2 have the weed u smoke
i got a skunk that giv such feelings. Do u want some? I dnt smoke anyway...
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Caseless: 1:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Complexalfa:
Please my fellow Nairalanders, this OP is 100% Real, and he is saying what he saw, i don't know him or know anything about him but the links and videos he posted above was dated before the SCOAN building collapse, please take you time, go through his video and observe everything in real light.

Please Nairalanders, try and found out about whatever thing someone posted here before you abuse the person. we are all here, you don't whom you mighty be talking to, we are all different.

brilliant post!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by manmade(m): 1:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Complex alfa:

Please be careful the way you comments, abusive comment is not good.
you are right my bro, I had similar dream sometimes a go ,it was an attempt on his life but it fails and ever since I've been praying for him. I saw a secret war but very expensive plane in the air space of nigeria,the plane has a capacity to remain stationary and Carmoflag in the cloud waiting to attack targeted nigeria aircrafts ,[it was acquired by a group of rich enemies of this country with assistance from foreign interest] the carmoflagged Aircraft was able to shot down some other aircrafts in nigeria air space [both commercial and military ] @ different time without anybody suspecting anything but when it made an attempt to attack the presidential aircraft carrying the president it was discovered by the pilot and he maneuvered his way off its route and escaped to a safe landing and an order was given to the military to brought down the hidden carmoflagged plane and this was done by some war jets in nigeria military color ,other events led to the arrest of the rich politician that acquired the devilish aircraft and this marked the end of the people troubling our beloved country. let us continue to pray for this country and the president for God protection .May the evil machinations of the enemies on this country be put to shame by God.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 12, 2014
manmade:
you are right my bro, I had similar dream sometimes a go ,it was an attempt on his life but it fails and ever since I've been praying for him. I saw a secret war but very expensive plane in the air space of nigeria,the plane has a capacity to remain stationary and Carmoflag in the cloud waiting to attack targeted nigeria aircrafts ,[it was acquired by a group of rich enemies of this country with assistance from foreign interest] the carmoflagged Aircraft was able to shot down some other aircrafts in nigeria air space [both commercial and military ] @ different time without anybody suspecting anything but when it made an attempt to attack the presidential aircraft carrying the president it was discovered by the pilot and he maneuvered his way off its route and escaped to a safe landing and an order was given to the military to brought down the hidden carmoflagged plane and this was done by some war jets in nigeria military color ,other events led to the arrest of the rich politician that acquired the devilish aircraft and this marked the end of the people troubling our beloved country. let us continue to pray for this country and the president for God protection .May the evil machinations of the enemies on this country be put to shame by God.
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by gbadexy(m): 2:40am On Oct 12, 2014
The op was confirmed on a thread to have posted a warning on youtube several weeks warning tb joshua before the building collapse. The president has always needed to be careful because he is surrounded by enemies.
I guess he needs to pay more attention now.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:51am On Oct 12, 2014
Complexalfa:

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by BlackTechnology: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2014
manmade:

The way US is frustrating our efforts to acquire weapons means they could organize a coup against GEJ

GEJ should be careful of politicians and military men who have foreign friends.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by drnoel: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2014
musicwriter:
Dear Nairalanders,

Since 3 days now I've been having this sad feeling seeing a knife on the neck of president Goodluck Jonathan. Almost the same feeling I was having when I was seeing TB Joshua crying on my face. I had wanted to write to SCOAN but hesitated. But I posted it here at https://www.nairaland.com/1814853/satan-kingdom-fall-son

I do not want to keep things to myself anymore because experience tells me when I see this type of stuff it almost always come to pass. That's why I'm posting this.

Today, I'm seeing a sharp knife on the neck of Jonathan.

Does anybody on this forum know the president?. Please let him fire everybody that is so close enough to him that they're capable of killing him with a knife. Or, could this be the death of a former president or a big political wig?. This's very bizarre and I just feel as alarmed.

Please let's save the president. It's very important and urgent, please!.

NB: I'm no political rat. I do not belong to PDP or APC and I'm not against you, no matter which you belong.
Janjaw.eed will stop at nothing to destroy GEJ. Abeg stop janjaweeding.
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Caseless:
i got a skunk that giv such feelings. Do u want some? I dnt smoke anyway...
U are on a long ting
Pass it. I will teach u hw 2 smoke
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Caseless: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Ibnsultan:
U are on a long ting
Pass it. I will teach u hw 2 smoke
she(an important lady) said i shld quit my once-in-a-while smoking habit. grin grin
I'l pass d skunj, u smoke it alone.
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Caseless:
she(an important lady) said i shld quit my once-in-a-while smoking habit. grin grin
I'l pass d skunj, u smoke it alone.
. I seee.
Just joking. I dont smoke
Never let her GO
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Caseless: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ibnsultan:
. I seee.
Just joking. I dont smoke
Never let her GO
wow...Thank u! I'l never let her go ; it is a promise.
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Caseless:
wow...Thank u! I'l never let her go ; it is a promise.
Am a witness & 2 ur statement
Re: I'm Seeing A Knife On The Neck Of Goodluck Jonathan. by Caseless: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Am a witness & 2 ur statement
no man let such a wonderful lady go. I'm sticking forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB / Breaking News CBN Governor Sacked / Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.