Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate (7969 Views)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by frankyychiji(f): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
If Buhari likes, let him pick the Pope himself as running mate, he will still loose. #wasteoftime

1 Like

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by thewarrior72: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
I hate to comment on anything that has to do with APC undecided

1 Like

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
[size=14pt]Waste of time and effort. I love the pastor and as a Redeemed I would love to see a Christian lead Nigeria. The Bible tells us that "we are the head and not the tail". Why cant Pastor be the president and Buhari as running mate?[/size]

[size=14pt]We are not deceived. If I may ask,what is Namadi's role? Whos is the deputy governor of your state. APC should make Osibanjo the presidential candidate, then we can be swayed.
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Kinkale(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Somebody shout harreruyah!!
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
2015 is coming
*apc is preping
Tan is shivering
Pdp is falling
Gej & keshi out

1 Like

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Sirniyeh(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
musiwa95:

Ogun state thing is that, the other yorubas feel sideline, and they feel ogun state are been selfish. You also have to know he is a tinubu associate.. Nobody want tinubu associate in power , now or forever and ever. they want tinubu and his people to disappear and never appear any more.. they are feed up with misrule of tinubu. most yoruba will shoot tinubu if given a chance to do that..
What is tinubu record in lagos, corruption..

It now becomes transparent that you are not a valid and potential nigerian. I didn't say it but your remarks judge you.

Where will you put your face comes 2015 when Buhari flogs Jonathan back to zoo?

How many yourubas complained to you that they are sidelined?
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Obiagelli:
Tinubu the master strategist. Time to play the religious card, beat pdp in its game.

First pastor president is a good sell. All yall RCCG ARISE AND VOTE.

Waiting for adeboye's endorsement too

I trust the GO I know will never endorse a religious fanatic who has clearly been in support of enthroning sharia across Nigeria. We read everyday about Christians are being killed in the north and churches destroyed. Never heard Buhari condemning these atrocious activities of his 'boys'. The post election 'brigandry' of his 'almajiri' horde is still fresh in our minds.

It is a "No! No!!" for me. Even if he adopts GO as running mate, it does not take away the fact that Buhari is expired. Oby or whatever is your name, do you know any progressive country whose president is in the Eighties? Buharu became Head of State at 41. That was 31 years ago. Then I was in my teen. Today I am in my forties, yet Buhari still want to be my president for another four years.So when will it be my turn He has had his turn, let him retire so that the space would be there for younger ones.

If I may ask, does Buhari use a laptop? Can he make use of modern gadgets? Has he attempted to improve himself in the last 31 years? OBJ as old as he is is still pursuing PhD. Reading sharpens your brain. The knowledge of 1983 WILL only take us 31 years back. In 1983, Buhari, bereft of ideas, took Nigeria in to stone-age of "Trade By Barter". I wonder where he would leave Nigeria if elected.
Haba! If you own a company, will you employ a CEO who is in his Eighties? Obviously NO, because, he would have become out dated.

If your car was made in 1983, can it compete with newer ride of today? Or how many of us are driving 1983 cars? Think Nigerians think. Buhari is not the solution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by chezholy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=chezholy
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=chezholy #2goface
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by GogetterMD(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mogidi:
Even if Buhari picks Bishop Desmond Tutu he'd still lose, he's unelectable.
My eyes on you. Dey troll GMB up and down for there. Better go get a life
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by duni04(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
kevinhacker:
JANJAWID PARTY DECEIVING them selves
u pple should stop this janjawid nonsense. Its getting irritating angry
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by bappahman: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jonathan’s transformation agenda has no positive impact on Nigerians – Gov Amaechi

“This transformation agenda has not in any way reflected in the lives of Nigerians. Go everywhere, there is poverty and wanton neglect.So what are we now transforming?. Some of the members of TAN are those that benefitted under the subsidy fund and who ought. to be prosecuted and jailed. But I am sure that the APC as a party will bring to bear more pragmatic agenda that would meet their yearnings”

APC BBM Channel C00462FB9

www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9

1 Like

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by omenka(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
It is so interesting and thrilling seeing how these Cankerworm minions become hypertensive whenever the name Buhari is mentioned!! cheesycheesy

Think I'd go get me popcorn!! cheesy
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Soloter(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
blizard44:
hehe...

History , as it seems, is certain to repeat itself here.
The name Buhari is a no-no for well-meaning Nigerians. Even if they make Cardinal Olubunmi Okojie the running mate to him , he will still fail.
APC reeks of religious bigotry and ethnocentric chauvinism. It is overly obvious and conspicious.....

In 2011,Buhari wept.
He'll weep more come 2015.
Buhari wept in 2011 because of your kind of citizens who for a little morsel of bread rightly described as crumbs from the politicians' table that have made you blind to the point that you see white and insist it's black so as to do your master's bidding. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by abokikhalifa: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
musiwa95:
[b][size=18pt]nobody will vote for them..

been a redeemed pastor does not mean anyone will vote for you..

Osibanjo is from ogun state like Obasanjo.. which is a no no for most people. most yoruba will not vote for him, because they are feed up with ogun state politics at the moment, this is been honest with you. And they are feed up with any tinubu associate. people are feed up with the man call tinubu.

been a redeemed pastor does not mean he will win. he will loss so bad.

And if anyone claim to be a christian, respect for international law should be on his mind. The bible says Nobody that is born of God have darkness over him. And as a Professor of law, he most know that it is illegal to violate international law.

If he claim he is a professor of law.. He should know the different and the implication of breaking international law. And what effect that will have against churches. Supporting illegally is a show of what is in a person.

And you should ask a question should the redeemed christian church of God break international law. I believe no church should get involve in breaking international law. And no pastor of the church should support illegal.

Oyedepo ban in london.. is a strong signal for churches who have decided to violate international law. It is obvious Bishop oyedepo did not know the law.

You have to know the occupation of another country is illegal and does not respect who you are or what church you seen to go to. It is still illegal to occupy another country under international law.
[/size][/b]

waiting bring bible come dis talk abeg?
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by kevinhacker(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
duni04:

u pple should stop this janjawid nonsense. Its getting irritating angry
who is this one?
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Soloter:
Buhari wept in 2011 because of your kind of citizens who for a little morsel of bread rightly described as crumbs from the politicians' table that have made you blind to the point that you see white and insist it's black so as to do your master's bidding. It's a pity.
If the above trash is all you quoted me to write, PLEASE , desist from spamming my MENTIONs. I roll not with low-lives
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Iriruaga100(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
bappahman:
Jonathan’s transformation agenda has no positive impact on Nigerians – Gov Amaechi

“This transformation agenda has not in any way reflected in the lives of Nigerians. Go everywhere, there is poverty and wanton neglect.So what are we now transforming?. Some of the members of TAN are those that benefitted under the subsidy fund and who ought. to be prosecuted and jailed. But I am sure that the APC as a party will bring to bear more pragmatic agenda that would meet their yearnings”

Where is amaechi monorail today?

www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by ratiken(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Buhari can NEVER rule over a united and peaceful Nigeria again. Its just plain impossible.

2 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by FearGodinall: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Is pathetic when people narrowed Nigeria problems to only corruption. For instance a young man killed his dad,who is a SAN,do we still say that too is as a result of corruption? Corruption is not the only issue but is one the many problems of Nigeria.
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by OsunOriginal: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
We will support him and ensure the whole of SW rally round him but I dont trust pastors...
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by OgologoDimkpa: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
OCTAVO:
What's good news about this poo? angry
The good news is that 2015 elections will be won by GEJ in grand style. This APC combination is a bullshit embarassed GEJ till 2019! cool
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Alutasenator: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Am a full time redeemer but will never vote for that goat of a lawyer.GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Princepri(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Are u in search of a well paid job will u like to start a buiness but dont have capital do you want to get up to 5 million loan without collateral visit www.facebook.com/freecollateralloan
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by nationwide1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
What an irony! So a Christian / pastor will be one of the tools used in islamization of Nigeria.
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by folem: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Osibanjo may be confirmed officially as Buhari's running mate.
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by CSTR: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obiagelli:
Tinubu the master strategist. Time to play the religious card, beat pdp in its game.

First pastor president is a good sell. All yall RCCG ARISE AND VOTE.

Waiting for a debtor's endorsement too
As if this is the first time buhari is running with a pastor.
Bakare was even more formidable and respected than this unknown quantity.
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by jay89(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
APC Change
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by talentarena(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Alutasenator:
Am a full time redeemer but will never vote for that goat of a lawyer.GEJ TILL 2019.

May GOD forgive u. U call ur self a christian and openly call one of ur pastors a goat- ur kind shud be----- (lip zip)
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by manck2: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
embarassed
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by manck2: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
tongue
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Benue Killings: We saw it coming, Governor says; announces mass burial for victims

The Benue State Government says it will bury victims of the January 1 attacks on Thursday.

The News Agency of Nigeria recalls that over 50 persons were gunned down by unknown assailants that invaded five villages in Guma and Logo Local Governments on New Year day. Several others were injured while about 50,000 persons were displaced.

read more http://www.busygisting.com/benue-killings-saw-coming-governor-says-announces-mass-burial-victims/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Beyond Iron And Steel By Femi Adesina / Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State / "Let’s Just Ban These Nigerians From Malaysia " Written By A Malaysian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.