Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate (7973 Views)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Sirniyeh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
www.thecable.ng/2015-apc-considers-prof-Osinbajo-for-vp-slot

All hands were on deck during last APC executive meetings held last thursday in Abuja where General Buhari was endorsed by all APC stakeholders to unanimously become their presidential flag bearer for 2015 election. More success recorded during the meeting was the adoption of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to be his running mate.

Who is Yemi Osibanjo?

PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO SAN

Yemi Osibanjo is a professor of law and was the head of department of Public Law at the University of Lagos (1997-1999). He has served as the Special Advisor to the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice (1988-1991) and later served as Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice in Lagos state.

Prior to that, he was a partner at the Law firm of Osinbajo, Kukoyi & Adopaye. Osinbajo holds a Bachelor of LL.B from the University of Lagos, an LL.M from the London school of Economics.

He is a member of the International Bar Association, The Nigerian Body of Benchers and the Council of Legal Education in Nigeria and a Senior Advocate of Nigera.

He is also the Ethics Adviser to the Advisory Board of the African Development Bank and has served in various roles within the United Nations, United Nations Centre on Transnational Corporations, the United Nations African Institute for Crime Prevention, the International Criminal court for Rwanda in Arusha, Tanzania, the department of Peacekeeping operations and the United Nations Peace Operations in Somalia.

Osinbajo, a well respected scholar has authored, co-
authored and edited several books and publications including:
The Unification and Reform of The Nigerian Criminal Law and Procedure Codes;
Law Development and Administrator;
The Anotated Civil Procedure rules of The Supreme Courts in Nigeria and
Cross Examinatiom: A Trial Lawyer’s Most Potent Weapon.

He is presently a pastor at the Redeemed Christian Church of God. Happily married with children.

Comes 2015, General Mohammad Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo will team up to bring revival to Nigeria's destiny and lead Nigerians out from Pharaoh's Den Poverty to the Promised glory.

With RCCG Anointing, Nigeria is delivered!

www.thecable.ng/2015-apc-considers-prof-Osinbajo-for-vp-slot

6 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
hehe...

History , as it seems, is certain to repeat itself here.
The name Buhari is a no-no for well-meaning Nigerians. Even if they make Cardinal Olubunmi Okojie the running mate to him , he will still fail.
APC reeks of religious bigotry and ethnocentric chauvinism. It is overly obvious and conspicious.....

In 2011,Buhari wept.
He'll weep more come 2015.

17 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by jokinexcel(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Source pls
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by kevinhacker(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
JANJAWID PARTY DECEIVING them selves !!! THEY NEED TB JOSHUA NOT RCCG PASTOR !!!! APC dividing Nigerians since BUHARI CAME OFF PDP

10 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
story for the janjaweedians

9 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by skyeboy98(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ghen ghen omo e don happen oo see gobe rccg half of sw ok ooooo apc there God oooo
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
if you like pick ayo orisejafor, that one no concern anybody. GEJ has already won the election. Jega na my daddy broda uncle's cousin's nephew's uncle

21 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by SirHouloo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Provided that worn-out religious fanatic called Buhari is involved, defeat is still imminent for APC.

18 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by musiwa95: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
[b][size=18pt]nobody will vote for them..

been a redeemed pastor does not mean anyone will vote for you..

Osibanjo is from ogun state like Obasanjo.. which is a no no for most people. most yoruba will not vote for him, because they are feed up with ogun state politics at the moment, this is been honest with you. we got into this people we are in, because of ogun state and their not been sincere. backstabbing. have you ever meant anyone who name his child obasanjo. Nobody. That should tell you the problem. And people are feed up with any tinubu associate. people are feed up with the man call tinubu.

been a redeemed pastor does not mean he will win. he will loss so bad.

And if anyone claim to be a christian, respect for international law should be on his mind. The bible says Nobody that is born of God have darkness over him. And as a Professor of law, he most know that it is illegal to violate international law.

If he claim he is a professor of law.. He should know the different and the implication of breaking international law. And what effect that will have against churches. Supporting illegally is a show of what is in a person.

And you should ask a question should the redeemed christian church of God break international law. I believe no church should get involve in breaking international law. And no pastor of the church should support illegal.

Oyedepo ban in london.. is a strong signal for churches who have decided to violate international law. It is obvious Bishop oyedepo did not know the law.

You have to know the occupation of another country is illegal and does not respect who you are or what church you seen to go to. It is still illegal to occupy another country under international law.
[/size][/b]

8 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by akumada1: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Another pastor helding for loser like bakare. Buhari should retire from politics.

6 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by msm98580: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
My SSA will comment later on my behalf

1 Like

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by egift(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
PDP spinning their Religious Agenda anyway they can. Now which party are the fanatics?

4 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Gboliwe: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Goodnews. I can't wait to see the evil-crying general weep and wail the more this time.
Plus Rochas may eventually commit suicide and Kwankwaso may go on exile and that Rotimi man may never recover fully.

Its all for good. Let's do it pals!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Gboliwe: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
musiwa95:
nobody will vote for them..

Osibanjo is from ogun state like Obasanjo.. which is not no no for most people.

And if anyone claim to be a christian, respect for international law should be on is mind. The bible says Nobody that is born of God have darkness over him. And as a Professor of law, he most know that it is illegal to violate international law.

If he claim he is a professor of law.. He should know the different and the implication of breaking international law. And what effect that will have against churches. Supporting illegally is a show of what is in a person.

And you should ask a question should the redeemed christian church of God break international law. I believe no church should get involve in breaking international law. And no pastor of the church should support illegal.

Oyedepo ban in london.. is a strong signal for churches who have decided to violate international law. It is obvious Bishop oyedepo did not know the law.

The Asiwaju of Nairaland has spoken and I agree with him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Even if he adopts Pastor Adeboye himself, Buhari will still be IRREDEEMABLE, and a woeful loss at the poll will be inevitable.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by musiwa95: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
[size=18pt]let me help you, If I run I will win. But when I was presented with the video of the independent day of Western nigeria. I immediate knew it was illegal under international law to run.

and anything that will violent international law, I am not ready to get involve in it. I am not a criminal and I dont support an act of criminality or breach of international law.

International law state occupation is illegal and anyone who support occupation is violating international law. And I will not let the devil use me. because I am born of the light and when light is in you, no darkness most be found in You.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by mperoakeem(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
so?
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tinubu the master strategist. Time to play the religious card, beat pdp in its game.

First pastor president is a good sell. All yall RCCG ARISE AND VOTE.

Waiting for adeboye's endorsement too

5 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Sirniyeh(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
musiwa95:
nobody will vote for them..

Osibanjo is from ogun state like Obasanjo.. which is a no no for most people. most yoruba will not vote for him, because they are feed up with ogun state people at the moment, this is been honest with you.

And if anyone claim to be a christian, respect for international law should be on his mind. The bible says Nobody that is born of God have darkness over him. And as a Professor of law, he most know that it is illegal to violate international law.

General Musiwa, you disappointed Nairaland. As Asiwaju of Nairaland, you are not expected to spit bigotrily. What is exactly your point? What does Ogun state has to do with this matter?

I'm not a politician but a new born baby even know that the only enemy of Nigeria is corruption. Nominating any of present league of Nigerian politicians is tantamount to supporting it.

The primary purpose of the two nominees by the APC is to checkmate corruption. The two are strongly compatible. A general with ardent zeal to ward off viral virus called corruption is backed with a man who versed in criminal law. Reliably, Operation War Against Corruption is settled.

APC is set to install discipline, accountability, transparency, equality and justice into Nigerian system.

Mr Musiwa, you have right to your opinion but a matured person as you are is not expected to poo before you reason.

Even let me ask you, what is your stake in restoring sanity to our Nigeria system of government? Do you advocate continuity for Gej? If so, you've missed the track.

5 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
See pdp nairaland thugs they ask so? With high BP.

Btw musiwa, go siddon.
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Sirniyeh(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
musiwa95:
[size=18pt]let me help you, If I run I will win. But when I was presented with the video of the independent day of Western nigeria. I immediate knew it was illegal under international law to run.

and anything that will violent international law, I am not ready to get involve in it. I am not a criminal and I dont support an act of criminality or breach of international law.

International law state occupation is illegal and anyone who support occupation is violating international law. And I will not let the devil use me. because I am born of the light and when light is in you, no darkness most be found in You.

[/size]

Trash

3 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Johnnyessence(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
professor of law is still dreaming they can use him as running mate that's what they do when they used pastor Tunde bakare as buhari running mate they are just deceiving themselves 2011 election is different from 2015 elections OK he's dreaming ooooooo she should forget about his ambition does.he should support ameachi as d vice Presidential nominee OK.
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Johnnyessence(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
prof osinbajo can't win his ward in Ogun so he should forget vice Presidential nominee ameachi is d man to beat.

3 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by itstpia1: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
All these things are about penetrating certain places I should think.
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by cirmuell(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
What is good about the news undecided this changes nothing. This guy will not rule Nigeria again and that's a fact.

6 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
musiwa95:

[/size]
Emperor where are u running to?? Yaba left? I never knew that psych wards organised race contests. Best of luck all the same smiley

1 Like

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by musiwa95: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
[size=18pt]this is tinubu record in lagos. This is tinubu record in lagos and anyone who come from tinubu is treated like tinubu... This is how tinubu treat the children of lagos. So you dont blame the people, you blame tinubu for his action and what he did to them, when he was doing it , he never cared. [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197514_lagos3_jpgdb2f81285505020f6eb415e9fc7f05ab

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197516_lagos_jpg3f906b8c6771975e9de9fe884f15e1e4

10 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by alotofgrace(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hehehe .... let sombodi saut aleluya....\grin/

at that point where light n dark plan to shake hands....

let sombodi saut aleluya agaaaiinnn......\grin/ \grin/ \grin/
Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Mogidi: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Even if Buhari picks Bishop Desmond Tutu he'd still lose, he's unelectable.

6 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by OCTAVO: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
What's good news about this poo? angry

5 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by musiwa95: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sirniyeh:

General Musiwa, you disappointed Nairaland. As Asiwaju of Nairaland, you are not expected to spit bigotrily. What is exactly your point? What does Ogun state has to do with this matter?

I'm not a politician but a new born baby even know that the only enemy of Nigeria is corruption. Nominating any of present league of Nigerian politicians is tantamount to supporting it.

The primary purpose of the two nominees by the APC is to checkmate corruption. The two are strongly compatible. A general with ardent zeal to ward off viral virus called corruption is backed with a man who versed in criminal law. Reliably, Operation War Against Corruption is settled.

APC is set to install discipline, accountability, transparency, equality and justice into Nigerian system.

Mr Musiwa, you have right to your opinion but a matured person as you are is not expected to poo before you reason.

Even let me ask you, what is your stake in restoring sanity to our Nigeria system of government? Do you advocate continuity for Gej? If so, you've missed the track.

Ogun state thing is that, the other yorubas feel sideline, and they feel ogun state are been selfish. You also have to know he is a tinubu associate.. Nobody want tinubu associate in power , now or forever and ever. they want tinubu and his people to disappear and never appear any more.. they are feed up with misrule of tinubu. most yoruba will shoot tinubu if given a chance to do that..
What is tinubu record in lagos, corruption..

3 Likes

Re: GOODNEWS: REDEEMED Pastor Adopted As Buhari Presidential Running Mate by Johnnyessence(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
buhari been one of d Presidential nominee doesn't says he will be elected in APC and d pastor that's deceiving himself is just dreaming.d pastor should focus on his law suite should keep quite about vice Presidential nominee ameachi is d man to beat pastor osinbajo can't win in his ward in Ogun state so she should forget he's a SAN too so she should forget about vice President post we are carried away with what happen in CPC in 2011 where pastor bakarw can't win his ward in Ogun state .we need a good and vibrant man in Nigeria not a person from no where he should av hold a post in Ogun state not forcing himself becoming buhari vice Presidential mate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tompolo Private Jet And Asari Dokubo University In Benin Rebublic / 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity / Buhari To Northern Governors: Tackle Boko-haram Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.