Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) (10242 Views)

Toks 2011 Toyota Camry XLE has arrived.dont Miss This Super Clean Ride. / **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2008
[b]

This 2005 Toyota Camry XLE was Preordered By a Nairalander

This Car and it was fully Custom Cleared in Lagos Nigeria today 11-11-08.

The car was Driven to the Clients Office this Afternoon on Lagos Island and He was indeed Very Happy that its worth the Wait, I expect his comments on this thread in the shortest Possible time.

The License Plates and Car Documents will be concluded tomorrow, and the Vehicle will be Delivered fully Washed and Duly Registered tomorrow 12-11-08

We have Done SO many Before, We have Done it Again, And We need Another Word  for having OverDone it Back 2 Back.

2005 Toyota Camry XLE

40,000 miles

8 Airbags ( Driver, Passenger, Side Seats, Front Curtain, Rear Curtain Airbags )

Leather Interior

6 CD Changer

V6 VVT-i Engine

Dual Power Seats, Steering Controls

Daytime Running Lights, Fog Lights

Alloy Wheels

Rear Vents, Climate Control AC

Electro luminescent Instrumentation Panel

Lots more.

If you don't drive an XLE, You don't Drive a Camry.

[size=15pt]SOLD [/size]

Happy Super Seller, Happy Buyer.[/b]
  cool cool

Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2008

this Car and it was fully Custom Cleared in Lagos Nigeria today 11-11-08.

SOLD

Happy Super Seller, Happy Buyer.

Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2008
[b]This 2005 Toyota Camry XLE was Preordered By a Nairalander

SOLD

Happy Super Seller, Happy Buyer.[/b]cool cool

Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by jackeechan: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2008
My 2005 Toyota Camry Xle full option did arrive today, and I am indeed a happy buyer, though a long wait but thanks to God the wait was worth it!!!!

Thanks Inspired you are the Bombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by Middleman: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
Inspired how much did this car go for, and how much did he have to pay before the car landed?
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by osesi(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2008
I can boldly and honestly say that inspired has performed another feat. I bought a car thru him without hassles though wit the finance arrangement from stacoprime ltd. Told my colleague about nairaland, and then inspired m. My colleague then went ahead with the pre-order arrangement for the aforementioned, and today we are clinking glasses. Thanks inspired for doing it again. People may view u from afar, and say negatives but we who hav gotten close, and done deals wit u, know u always stand out. keep it up bro wink
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2008
Oga have you got a Honda Accord Bull dog (1997)
Or a Camry 1996. Let me have the prices and pics

emperoneroh@yahoo.com
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2008

SOLD

Happy Super Seller, Happy Buyer.
  cool cool

Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by micklplus(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2008
@ inspired

Do ur thing !
Cheers
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by coolguyz(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2008
UMMMMMM! this world is really a small place o. i'v always advocated for good relationships and building bridges everywhere u are.
who would think that the buyer (jackeechan) of this car from inspired is a colleague of mine in the office? and the person (osesi), a fellow colleague as well who introduced him to nairaland that we all congratulated over his nice ride some weeks back in the office seats just a sliding glass door away from my office as well??

una see life

word is just for all to do the right things and deal with ur fellas right. i'v had biz contacts with inspired and was plain all through and have just on that mentioned him to a few guys i met in course of business and i think one recently bought a car through him too sha. same way i'v gvn out a number of other car dealers contacts to friends and business pals as well cos as i'v advocated before, the auto mkt is big enough for all genuine dealers.

so, inpired, dnt get heads over, journey still far. let deals do the talking. no more firing shots (sure u get my drift), told u last tym i admire ur tenacity. kip it up!

i gbadun every average naija guy creating a space for him/herself to hold his own!
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by drekid(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2008
Inspired, am waiting to hear from u, XLE is lovely in all toyota's
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by sonety2k(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2008
CONGRATULATION BABA INSPIRED MAN

Happy Super Sell

One Love
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2008
We ensure We Vaccum Clean Our pre ordered Vehicles, Wax the Exterior paints and Keep them Sparkling before Delivery.

The Car was fully registered with Licensed plates and Washed before Delivery today 12 th Nov. 2008.

We Also Offer Courtesy Full Tank Fuel For Pre Orders above 3 million Naira.

Attached are Photos During Auto Wash before Delivery.
cool cool

Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2008
After Wash.

The Cleanest 2005 Toyota Camry XLE in Lagos
  cool cool

Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2008
jackeechan:

My 2005 Toyota Camry Xle full option did arrive today, and I am indeed a happy buyer, though a long wait but thanks to God the wait was worth it!!!!

Thanks Inspired you are the Bombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was Nice Doing Business With you Mr Mo.

You're an Understanding Gentleman, And I'm Happy Youre Pleased with your Car.

The Car Was Delivered to The Clients Office today On Lagos Island, and the 70% Balance Was paid, We both Smiled to the Bank.

The car was Preorderd for 2.5 million Naira after So much Negotiations from 2.2m, We Finally Settled for 2.5 million Naira, Mr Mo came to My Office and Paid

a Deposit of 750,000 Naira via Cheque on the 1st of September 2008, We signed the Agreements Papers Prep'd by My Lawyers. Mileage not exceeding 60,000 miles, Vin checks before Purchase etc were Concluded

I'm happy today he is a Proud Owner of The Cleanest 2005 Toyota Camry XLE in Lagos Courtesy of Inspired.

We have Once again Happily touched a Family.

Thank you and It was Nice doing Business with you.

108th CAR SOLD TO NAIRALANDERS BY INSPIRED cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
Middleman:

Inspired how much did this car go for, and how much did he have to pay before the car landed?

The car was Sold for 2.5 million Naira, 2005/2006 Camry XLE.

He paid 750,000 naira as Deposit on the Car before the Car was Purchased and Shipped
cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2008
osesi:

I can boldly and honestly say that inspired has performed another feat. I bought a car through him without hassles though wit the finance arrangement from stacoprime ltd. Told my colleague about nairaland, and then inspired m. My colleague then went ahead with the pre-order arrangement for the aforementioned, and today we are clinking glasses. Thanks inspired for doing it again. People may view u from afar, and say negatives but we who hav gotten close, and done deals wit u, know u always stand out. keep it up bro wink

Mr Ov. Osesi,

You bought a 2004 Corolla LE from me, Never advertised on Nairaland, Financed through StacoPrime. I'm happy because Youre Happy with Your car.

Thanks for the Recommendation to your Colleague as well, I'm glad I didn't Disappoint you.

No one from the 108 buyers that has Bought Cars from Inspired on Nairaland has ever come to say Negative Feedbacks, No one Ever.

Lets hook up this Weekend to Re Clink Glasses

One Love grin grin

cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2008
coolguyz:

UMMMMMM! this world is really a small place o. i'v always advocated for good relationships and building bridges everywhere u are.
who would think that the buyer (jackeechan) of this car from inspired is a colleague of mine in the office? and the person (osesi), a fellow colleague as well who introduced him to nairaland that we all congratulated over his nice ride some weeks back in the office seats just a sliding glass door away from my office as well??

una see life

word is just for all to do the right things and deal with ur fellas right. i'v had biz contacts with inspired and was plain all through and have just on that mentioned him to a few guys i met in course of business and i think one recently bought a car through him too sha. same way i'v gvn out a number of other car dealers contacts to friends and business pals as well because as i'v advocated before, the auto mkt is big enough for all genuine dealers.

so, inpired, dnt get heads over, journey still far. let deals do the talking. no more firing shots (sure u get my drift), told u last time i admire ur tenacity. kip it up!

i gbadun every average naija guy creating a space for him/herself to hold his own!

What a Small World, Ive been to that Office like twice or thrice before today, the last before today was to deliver Mr Ovoke's Car I was there for almost 2
hours today as well to deliver the 05 Camry.

Anyway, we really need to see because it seems everyone you've recommended me to has bought cars from Inspired.

If you love Chinese, lets do Jades Place, if Champagnes, Lets do Planet 1 inc, On my Bills. You deserve a Treat. wink wink cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by tumfulu1: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2008
hi inspired men, need a 2002 Nissan Altima straight frm US.
prices and time to wait pls.
thnx
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by smurf(f): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2008
Nice car
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by drekid(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2008
no response from u still sad
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2008
micklplus:

@ inspired

Do ur thing !
Cheers

Thanks My Brother, We do our thing and we do it right
cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
I finally met coolguyz today, had a long talk, Nice guy. cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2008
drekid:

Inspired, am waiting to hear from u, XLE is lovely in all toyota's

No X L E, No Toyota, Waiting to hear from you.
cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by OwenG(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2008
Dear Inspired.
Can you deal with me?
I work with one of the big telecoms company in the country today, and i need a car badly. The car i have in mind is a Toyota Camry 2005 XLE. I do not have any cash now, however can we reach an understanding to pay you on a monthly basis as my salary comes in, or any other conditions you want? I do not want to go through the banks because i do not have the necessarry equity contribution to make( i do not have cash now).
Can we deal?
Owen.
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2008
smurf:

Nice car

Yeah Nicest Car Actually. cheesy

Thanks
cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2008
OwenG:

Dear Inspired.
Can you deal with me?
I work with one of the big telecoms company in the country today, and i need a car badly. The car i have in mind is a Toyota Camry 2005 XLE. I do not have any cash now, however can we reach an understanding to pay you on a monthly basis as my salary comes in, or any other conditions you want? I do not want to go through the banks because i do not have the necessarry equity contribution to make( i do not have cash now).
Can we deal?
Owen.

Im loading Your Request.

With Inspired Any Auto Needs Are Possible, We can work out a deal,

Ill be right back.
cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
OwenG:

Dear Inspired.
Can you deal with me?
Can we deal?
Owen.

Yes My brother We can deal, I am a Strategic Vendor With a Leasing Firm called F.T Leasing Limited, they are located on 27A McCarthy Street, Lagos Island, beside St Nicholas Hospital, Lagos.

They Provide Options of Finance WITHOUT EQUITY CONTRIBUTION, however, you must provide Credible Documents for strict perusal before your Finance Application would be approved, it usually takes 2 - 3 Working days for Vetting & Approval

Call Miss. Fola on 01 7234506 or send me an Email via inspired_men@yahoo.com for Comprehensive Details

NB : I need to be the Seller Before You can Qualify for the Approval. A Certified Proforma Invoice from "Inspired" is MANDATORY.

Hope to hear from you soon.
cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by shift: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2008
mr inspired,how much can i get a 2003/2004 accord that is available in Nigeria 2.4 l engine 4 cylinders, pls can u post the price on nairaland? its because i do no have access to my email for now.pls i await ur reply
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2008
shift:

mr inspired,how much can i get a 2003/2004 accord that is available in Nigeria 2.4 l engine 4 cylinders, please can u post the price on nairaland? its because i do no have access to my email for now.please i await ur reply

2003 Honda Accord 2.4L L X model is 1.8 million

2003 Honda Accord 2.4L EX model is 2million

2004 Honda Accord 2.4L LX model is 1.9 million

2004 Honda Accord 2.4L EX model is 2.1 million

2.4L makes it a 4Cylinder V Tec Engine.

Mileages not exceeding 100,000 miles.

E X models other known as the EXecutive Models come with Leather Interiors, Alloy Wheels, 6 CD Changers, & Sunroofs as Standard Options.

Thanks
cool cool

Learn from the Best
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2008
drekid:

no response from u still sad

I have responded now, Sorry for the delay. cool cool
Re: Preordered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle Has Arrived ( Jackeechan of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2008
tumfulu.:

hi inspired men, need a 2002 Nissan Altima straight frm US.
prices and time to wait please.
thnx

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

2001 Toyota Camry Toks Automatic N1,000,000 / Keke Napep / **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.