Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Yemi Alade Named African Ambassador Of Peace In Congo (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Named African Ambassador Of Peace In Congo (photo) (993 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones / White Model Named African Queen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Named African Ambassador Of Peace In Congo (photo) by Mayadiva(f): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
MOBO Award nominee [em]Yemi Alade[/em] who just released her debut album King Of Queens which peaked at number 5 on the iTunes World Albums Chart, has been made an African ambassador for peace by the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

The Johnny crooner who is currently in Kinshasa for a concert was announced as an African peace ambassador by the ministry of internal affairs in Congo. The singer excited took to her official Instagram account to share the news by posting a photo of her receiving a plaque from the minister of Internal Affairs of Congo with the caption:

“ UNBELIEVABLE THANK YOU CONGO.. I JUST GOT PRESENTED WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE \PLAQUE AS AFRICAN AMBASSADOR FROM THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS BY THE MINISTER HIMSELF DESPITE HIS TIGHT SCHEDULE….. THINGS LIKE THIS ENCOURAGE LIL GIRLS LIKE ME TO KEEP DOING WHAT WE DO… I DEDICATE THIS TO GOD , EFFYZZIE ,AND MY AMAZING FANS”.

Yemi Alade is also planning a album launch
concert when she returns back to Nigeria.

culled from; http://gist212.com/2014/10/yemi-alade-named-african-ambassador-of-peace-in-congo-photo/

Re: Yemi Alade Named African Ambassador Of Peace In Congo (photo) by godofwar666(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
I just don't know I love yemi alade. @op se she dey nairaland undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Named African Ambassador Of Peace In Congo (photo) by atilla(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Congrats Yemi. U will go higher places.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Named African Ambassador Of Peace In Congo (photo) by Rikidony(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
COMING FROM DR CONGO.

CAN SHE HEALS THE WOUNDS OF THE CRISIS RIDDEN EASTERN REGION OF THE CONGO
Re: Yemi Alade Named African Ambassador Of Peace In Congo (photo) by zappyj(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Congrats Yemi Alade, I love this chic

(1) (Reply)

Annie Tuface Clocks 30, Jamz Expected / Desmond Elliot Wins APC Primary Election For Lagos House Of Assembly / Lady Claims To Have Been Sleeping With Wizkid For Months, Mocks Tania (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.