Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,047 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. (20811 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. by fairygeh(f): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2014
I can't remember tho.anyways continue to RIP
Re: How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. by nerodenero: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
There are people you would love to remember after death and this dude is one.His style was unique and executing his acting skills was class,way above others.Wish he had stayed a little longer!
Re: How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. by Emperortj93(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
the only one I recall
Jaguar Jaguar
Husseini kill am
because of money
how much is the money?
nah 10 10 kobo
cause am
Re: How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. by fash6(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
You all 4gotten huseini,his best friend
Re: How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. by kokoA(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Omor! Old people full nairaland o shocked I do hear my uncles gist about the show when I was much smaller.
Re: How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. by linasparkle(f): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Gone are those days, RIP to him. We still have the cassettes in my house grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. by evalrexson(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
My belle o! my head o!
I forever love Jaguar and his funny actions.I remember one episode when he ate bread and stew.really funny.
May his soul rest peacefully.
Re: How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. by Shaggykiel(m): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Iyan latifu,..latifu lafia
Baban ganiyu,..ganiyu lafia
Iyan karimu,..karimu lafia
Efunmi lowo,..kin fun yin lomo
Kobami fosho
Kobami gbale
Kobami gboba ka'na
Allah ki a e...joro jara joro
Allah bukata...

Only if I can find that record plate of white calabash
Re: How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan. by OnPointMan(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
O to o my breadi make you no cry again o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress / Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday In Sexy Ankara Bikini Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.