Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

***my NATURAL hair*** - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ***my NATURAL hair*** (2880 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***my NATURAL hair*** by Comfort86(f): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2008
Help me!  I have had natural hair for just about two years now.  I usually fix my hair so I won't have to deal with it but I think it is high time I learn--to manage it, that is.  I haven't been very successful, however. And I think the problem is I know the problem is that it lacks moisture. Black hair, or should I say African hair does not moisture very well.  With no or little moisture, the hair is subject to breakage.  That's why it may seem our hair cannot possibly grow as well as our white counterpart's; when in actuality it can and will grow to whatever length we desire if we can just get some friggin' moisture.  I have tried searching high and low for remedies and  . . . . . . . . . . yeah I'm still searching. Someone help me, please! 

***p.s., if your sol'n includes shea butter, maybe you need to tell me how to use it. Do I use it when my hair is wet or when it's dry?  cry
Re: ***my NATURAL hair*** by mohawkchic(f): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
~Check out these links on previous Natural hair growth threads!!If You click on Search at the top left hand corner of your page,you should be able to get more links

Natural Hair Pics

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-45142.32.html

Pro10 Products

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-166703.0.html

Fast Hair Growth

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52943.0.html#bot
Re: ***my NATURAL hair*** by Comfort86(f): 2:10am On Nov 12, 2008
thanks! kiss
Re: ***my NATURAL hair*** by mohawkchic(f): 2:20am On Nov 13, 2008
~You're welcome . .ooh B. T. W your suggestion have been put to Admin,TY wink
Re: ***my NATURAL hair*** by Princekkay(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2009
Can I get someone to help with the price list of human hair expression for ladies in Nigeria,please?
Re: ***my NATURAL hair*** by dilimtex: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,
Most of us have lost confidence in hair care products with "magical" claims of hair growth.I can confidently and authoritatively recommend a hair care product for lasting hair growth and shine.Indian Ayurvedic AMAZING HERBAL REMEDIES truly works.The products are manufactured by an all time award wining company and they are all herbal and produce visible and lasting results.100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL ITEMS!

For FREE consultation on what will work best on your particular type of hair,please call 08023871004 or visit www.herbalfasthairgrowth.com

(1) (Reply)

Shawls - Does It Give An Enhanced Look Women's Beauty? / Is This Celebrity Fashion Or Crazy? See What She Is Wearing / My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.