Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

How To Know If A Man/guy Is A Virgin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know If A Man/guy Is A Virgin (793 Views)

What Do You Think This Little Guy Is Saying? / How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere / You Know If Your Nigerian: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Man/guy Is A Virgin by bigboyo: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
I tell you, this issue has been bordering me for quite sometime now, finally I decided to throw it open on nairalanders, hoping I will get a satisfying answer...

How do you know if a man is a virgin?...

We all know what a virgin lady is like under there (for those with the experience)...so I think its only fair if nature could create something of sort for men as well...

Whenever you hear the word "virgin/virginity" you think women, a man doesn't even come to your mind at all, as if it doesn't count, but actually it should...

Have you ever imagined what it will be like to hear a woman say "I met my hubby a virgin" just the way we men pride ourselves in marrying a virgin?...

So am just curious, is there anyway whatsoever to know if a man is a virgin? Be it physically, behaviorally, medically or whatever means available...

Please Nairalanders, let's do justice to this issue...
Re: How To Know If A Man/guy Is A Virgin by vizpat: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Let's wait for answers?
Re: How To Know If A Man/guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
you can't really know unless u go intimate with the person... and again if the person knows nothing about sex, then there's a probability, that he/she is still a virgin wink
Re: How To Know If A Man/guy Is A Virgin by naturally: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
If he doesn't know where to chook his sugarcane grin
Re: How To Know If A Man/guy Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 12, 2014
A virgin guy is always asking, 'E don enter?' lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If A Man/guy Is A Virgin by davesd: 5:08am On Oct 12, 2014
A virgin guy will release quick and equally be satisfy easily.

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Alleged Corp Member Who Was Said To Have Absconded With $14,400 / Damola Awoyokun: The Forgotten Root Of Boko Haram! / Money And Its Different Names!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.