Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,395 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Can Your Bank Help You To Achieve Your Goals? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Your Bank Help You To Achieve Your Goals? (572 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / First Bank Help / Nairaland, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Help Over Undispensed Cash But Debited :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Your Bank Help You To Achieve Your Goals? by Agudapo: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
From the achievements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the leaders in liquidity for housing in America to Washington Mutual (“WaMu”) which was one of the leading consumer and small business banks in the US  and an important part of the housing finance boom of the past decade, it is pertinent that our financial institutions take a cue from these innovative institutions up-tide. Over the years, the likes of Citibank and even lesser F. Institutions such as Associated Bank and Popular Inc have instituted and developed robust packages and products which had not only met Business needs but also tailored towards individuals expectations. Thanks to these institutions, a lot of Americans are home and Business owners today.

When I was in the University, my Agricbusiness Prof would teach for hours on how funding our businesses is easy as long as we have well articulated, practicable, and most importantly, passion and interest in the venture, but how true is this?. Today, I work in the corporate Banking department of one of the commercial Banks and I have high hope of setting up my own Financial institution in the future therefore, I ask my nairalanders, what would you have your Bank do for you? it could be in terms of products/services or even the less obvious reasons such as corporate social responsibilities or financial advisory.

Thanks. grin
Re: How Can Your Bank Help You To Achieve Your Goals? by naturally: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sponsoring my education, till I'm tired of reading

(1) (Reply)

I Will Answer And Solve All Your Microsoft Excel Related Questions / Help A Nairalander With Sure Winning Bets / CBN And The Nigerian Economy: A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.