Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

8 Essential Tips To Survive A Breakup Without Deleting Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Essential Tips To Survive A Breakup Without Deleting Facebook (504 Views)

12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan / Why Are Modrators Deleting Threads For No Justifiable Reason? / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Essential Tips To Survive A Breakup Without Deleting Facebook by dommyzspot(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
No matter how it went down, breaking up is tough. And let's be real, Facebook doesn't make the emotional aftermath any easier

The social network, which often preserves the digital remains of relationships, has given the post-breakup blues a whole new meaning. During the healing process, many tend to deactivate and delete their accounts to get over their heartbreak faster

See also: How to See When Someone Unfriends You on Facebook

But for those who want to pick themselves up and move on without entirely eliminating Facebook from their lives, we're here to... [i]readmore[/i]http://beautycribtv.com/news/8-essential-tips-to-survive-a-breakup-without-deleting-facebook

Re: 8 Essential Tips To Survive A Breakup Without Deleting Facebook by naturally: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Changing My Account Email / PARAMEDICS Dumped A Dead Bodynext To Rubbish Bins So They Couldgo Home On Time. / How To Stop Snoring Easily And Have A Decent Night Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.