Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) (129249 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by STEKENT: 2:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Our media frustrate the effort of our forces a times. There is no intelligence in news reporting at all, not every news about success of military should be published. They expose military and show their enemies strength and weakness of their attacker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by PhockPhockMan: 2:47am On Oct 12, 2014
ROSSIKE:
^^ APC fanatic... are you upset we are winning the war against BH?
They're disappointed that their most important electoral campaign material is going up the smoke.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by charsol: 3:36am On Oct 12, 2014
I love Jonathan ....he has created an enabling environment for our forces to combat bokoharam idiots ...but am still sad cos keshi is a useless coach

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 12, 2014
Yaaaaawwwwnnnnnn..........

300 girls you no fit find, rag tag terrorist group you no fit win war against and you run into neighboring country.

I see a bunch of posers. Ordinary US citizens have more arsenal than that.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 12, 2014
CityNG:

300 girls you no fit find, rag tag terrorist group you no fit win war against and you run into neighboring country.

Really? I guess those must be the weapons they've been using to fight rag tag middle east rebels for the past 20 years without success! Very soon they'll send a delegation to study how we destroyed BH, just like they sent a delegation to learn how we destroyed Ebola.

GEJ - teaching the US vital lessons since 20 BC.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:41am On Oct 12, 2014
Make dis ones no fall for boko haram hand or dem go become allahu akbar for them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by PapiWata: 5:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Chai ! Chai ! Chai ! Diarisss God oooooooo. All the weapon they are sharing in Sambisa. America will know. No Boko Haram go fit waka go.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2014
Rikidony:
ROSSIKE HOW THOSE THE TITLE OF UR THREAD RELATE TO THIS PICTURES. THE TITLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN

"PICTURES OF NIGERIA's MILITARY EQUIPMENT"

I CAME HERE TO SEE PICTURES OF THIS EQUIPMENT IN COMBAT OR IN THE NORTH EAST WITH THE SOLDIERS AND BEING IN HOT PURSUIT OF THE SECT NOT PICTURES OF MILITARY CONVOY DURING THE ARMY DAY CELEBRATION OR CHOPPERS IN THEIR HANGER OR SOLDIERS TAKING SELFIE.
U a maale or femmale? N are u in d military?
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Rikidony(m): 6:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Raymondenyi:
U a maale or femmale? N are u in d military?
I HAVE INTEL IN THE MILITARYundecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Gh0stFreak: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2014
WARNING!!! if you know that you don't have a data bandwidth of up to 1GB,

DON'T OPEN ANY ROSSIKE THREAD!!!!
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2014
CityNG:

same US wey dey fear to use ground troops enter iraq so tey dem go dey beg iran and turkey?

same us wey run commot somalia?

same us wey dey fight al Qaeda since forever?

same us wey never fit defeat the taliban?

abi another us dey wey i nor know?

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2014
With all dis weapon y is boko haram still existing @op u just show us how clueless our commander in chief is,for having dat kind of resources yet they still concede lands to BH they are clueless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by repogirl(f): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2014
Ah ahn, les go dia, boko are rams will soon become fried rams!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2014
daresma93:
With all dis weapon y is boko haram still existing @op u just show us how clueless our commander in chief is,for having dat kind of resources yet they still concede lands to BH they are clueless

how bout US and their weapons VS ISIS?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2014
Op,you must be high on your woman‘s monthly menstrual flow.
Who told you this pictures are new?Like someone said above,you aren‘t smart.Why must you copy from General sirius thread?We have seen some of those pictures long time ago.Stop fooling yourself here and change this thread‘s fucking title.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2014
daresma93:

If the military uses its full repertoire of force there will be mass civilian casualties. That informs their restraint. Don't forget BH often hide among the population, and they wear no uniforms, so fighting them requires a lot of tact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2014
Rikidony:

I HAVE INTEL IN THE MILITARYundecided
I want to add u up(to my contacts);
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2014
ObiOkpor:
Op,you must be high on your woman‘s monthly menstrual flow.
Who told you this pictures are new?Like someone said above,you aren‘t smart.Why must you copy from General sirius thread?We have seen some of those pictures long time ago.Stop fooling yourself here and change this thread‘s fucking title.

You're dense. And I'm a guy!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2014
ROSSIKE:

If the military uses its full repertoire of force there will be mass civilian casualties. That informs their restraint. Don't forget BH often hide among the population, and they wear no uniforms, so fighting them requires a lot of tact.
And what is the intel squad doing about that when all what we hear is dat BH take over this town and that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Arch1: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2014
donnypool:

Some of you are just so stup1d.

Is ISIS inside American soil? Do you think ISIS can last for a week if they are operating in America?

Boko Haram is right here in Nigeria and they have captured 10 local governments already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by EmmanuelDon7(m): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Ballistic n antiballistic missiles. No escape @ al 4 bh. Operation no mercy. Kill al d animals.
Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Arch1: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2014
ROSSIKE:

This excuse of civilian casualty is just too lame.

Why didnt the NA unlesh their entire might on the Boko Haram when they were still hiding inside Sambisa Forest and Gwoza hills?

Boko Haram now controls 10 local Governments in Nigeria. This is shameful

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2014
donnypool:

U av forgotten this is africa nd all d north east is our territory, I think d US is doing fine as they are fighting a complicated war cos u caan hardly find a muslim populated country rendering assistance in fighting anodaa muslim country e.g turkey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Arch1: 6:51am On Oct 12, 2014
daresma93:

And what is the intel squad doing about that when all what we hear is dat BH take over this town and that
Bros abeg help me ask them o

we have 774 local governments in Nigeria but as we write now, Boko Haram is in control of 10 of those local governments

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by omenka(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Rikidony:
ROSSIKE HOW THOSE THE TITLE OF UR THREAD RELATE TO THIS PICTURES. THE TITLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN

"PICTURES OF NIGERIA's MILITARY EQUIPMENT"

I CAME HERE TO SEE PICTURES OF THIS EQUIPMENT IN COMBAT OR IN THE NORTH EAST WITH THE SOLDIERS AND BEING IN HOT PURSUIT OF THE SECT NOT PICTURES OF MILITARY CONVOY DURING THE ARMY DAY CELEBRATION OR CHOPPERS IN THEIR HANGER OR SOLDIERS TAKING SELFIE.
+10000000000000Likes.

I was hugely disappointed myself!! How does pictures of Nigerian army arsenal amount to weaponry UNLEASED AGAINST Boko Haram??

Most fvcked up topic ever.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You‘re the dense one here you dumb bastard.I know You are a guy,that‘s why i said“you are high on your girl friends monthly flow“.You lack comprehension ability and that was why you were not able to verify,edit your information about the ongoing insurgency in the North-East before you spew trash.
To me and others that have first hand info(including pictures) from the North-East,this threas is misleading,false and meaningless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Arch1:
This excuse of civilian casualt is just too lame.

Why didnt the NA unlesh their entire might on the Boko Haram when they were still hiding inside Sambisa Forest and Gwoza hills?

Boko Haram now controls 10 local Governments in Nigeria. This is shameful
Tell them brother, how can they be using civilian casualties as excuse when BH always kill every civilian it ransacked his village meanwhile this BH av predominantly area where they move freely, what has happened to our intelligence gathering squad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by omenka(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You're denser cos he said "your woman's.........

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by ObiOkpor(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2014
omenka:
You're denser cos he said "your woman's.........
Don‘t mind the mofo!
Happy sunday naw.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Smily202(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2014
Wow.. kill them all grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by Fxwarrior: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Another Boko Haram recruit?

You may also include me as Boko Haram sympathiser too. undecided

They made valid statements which instead of addressing you went berseck calling everyone BH.

Look at your topic and look at pictures. Nothing to show they were unleashed against Boko Haram.

For your information people still take pictures in battle front but only for smart people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) by talktimi(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2014
arresa:

You are equally mentally corrupt, can not read and comprehend and also deceptively blind.. Very typical culture and symptoms synonymous with your type..

[s][/s]

Trolls like you remain irrelevant..
YES Sir Mr relevant troll grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures / Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.