Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

WOW!!! People Prefered To Watch Falconents Than To Watch Super Eagles Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WOW!!! People Prefered To Watch Falconents Than To Watch Super Eagles Today (534 Views)

GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final / Bad News:nigerians May Not Watch Super Eagles Play Kenya Today / I’ll Never Watch Super Eagles Matches Again —olubayo’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! People Prefered To Watch Falconents Than To Watch Super Eagles Today by ecstacybling: 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Are we sure pompous Stephen Keshi can save his job now that he has been brought back to earth?

Re: WOW!!! People Prefered To Watch Falconents Than To Watch Super Eagles Today by Blakyclyde(m): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2014
What did you expect?
Supersport fixed the match at SS3NI, while broke dudes like me could only afford family bouquet.
Interestingly, the Falcons' game was put at SS9, so with the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company going about their normal business of being stingy, I was able to watch up to the point where the babes conceded that penalty.

Great game, though.
Re: WOW!!! People Prefered To Watch Falconents Than To Watch Super Eagles Today by ecstacybling: 3:33am On Oct 12, 2014
Was watching the game with colleagues in a common room, but after the Sudan goal, almost all the guys in the hall yelled that the channel should be switched to the falconets match and never tuned back to SS3 until after the falconets game. The guys were so awful though, I guess keshi doesn't have any ideas any more that could help the time #TTGKeshi

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Miss Stephen Keshi? / Should Naija Host The 2015 Cup Of Nations? / BREAKING!!! Mikel And Drogba Join Ronaldo And Others To Raise Ebola Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.