Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Dating Who You Will Not Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Who You Will Not Marry (50828 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Rapsodee(m): 2:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Is it dangerous?
Will you advice someone to date a girl he knows he will not marry?
And why say so?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 12, 2014
i dont date who i cant marry,so my only advice for person dating who he cant marry is to always use condom make he no see wetin go force am marry her

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 12, 2014
...I cant date anyone I cant marry.....

Thats one of the major reasons I look out for some important qualities in men I consider dating.....

.....What you cant eat, dont smell it.....lailai!!!.....

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by DesChyko: 2:23am On Oct 12, 2014
This isn't advisable, except in the younger stage of life when marriage is still a far cry from reality.
But it helps, knowing what makes women tick.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsodee:
Is it dangerous?
Will you advice someone to date a girl he knows he will not marry?
And why say so?
I have never date a girl that is not a toast of Marriage because I wouldn't wanto mistakenly give her belle and forcefully make her my babymama ... I don't like condom too !! grin tongue

24 Likes

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 12, 2014
temigracie:
Thats one of the major reasons I look out for some important qualities in men I consider dating.....
what are those important qualities you consider in a man ?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by LegendarySage(m): 2:45am On Oct 12, 2014
In your teenage days, there is nothing wrong. But when you are old enough to know right from wrong, you shouldn't play him/her except it's a mutual agreement.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by MisterLongman(m): 3:03am On Oct 12, 2014
LegendarySage:
In your teenage days, there is nothing wrong. But when you are old enough to know right from wrong, you shouldn't play him/her except it's a mutual agreement.
Why is it not wrong during teenage days........ I mean is teenage dating right in the first place

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by naturally: 4:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Maka why

2 Likes

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by datguru: 5:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Not all relationships leads to marriage

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Rapsodee(m): 5:30am On Oct 12, 2014
DesChyko:
This isn't advisable, except in the younger stage of life when marriage is still a far cry from reality.
But it helps, knowing what makes women tick.
but dating during younger stage may lead to marriage too,if both are such type of person that can date a person for long....

Making "front page" for the 3rd time on Nairaland!wink

Not bad at all! smiley

Its me #Rapsodee

2 Likes

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by kingsrighthand: 5:31am On Oct 12, 2014
won't advice it.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Rapsodee(m): 5:38am On Oct 12, 2014
donroxy:
I have never date a girl that is not a toast of Marriage because I wouldn't wanto mistakenly give her belle and forcefully make her my babymama ... I don't like condom too !! grin tongue
so its only when you pregnate her that you will marry her....

What if she has been emotionally bonded to you?
You will break her heart by not marrying her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by jmoore(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Everyone got their own reasons for dating.

I can't date a girl without plans to marry her.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by major466(m): 7:01am On Oct 12, 2014
Dating someone without marrying the person is like cooking food without eating it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2014
Is it pointless to visit Rome if you don't intend to move there? Is it pointless to see a movie if you're not going to buy the DVD? Is it pointless to drink a really good beer when you know you'll be peeing it away within the hour? Lol!!

Live for now, not later. Do you choose friends based on whether or not you will know them for the rest of your life? No, unless you're some kind of weirdo. The same principle applies here. Why stop hanging with someone you enjoy?

Romance is unpredictable. Anything can happen. We rarely know who we'll fall for. Love is sneaky like that. ( The guy's / lady is married? People get divorced. He's gay? People become straight. He's your brother? Okay, that one's an absolute definite no, although you could probably find a country somewhere in the world where you could marry. ) But...ew.

All I'm saying is don't be so sure you know what's going to happen. You don't.

Even if you do know, even if never marry the guy, it's still not pointless. He's a friend, maybe even a friend with benefits. Being with him makes you happy; is it a waste of time for you to be happy? Is it pointless to get laid? Every relationship is a practice run for the Big One. We learn a little something about life and about ourselves from everyone we date. Is that pointless? Au contraire, mon amie!

210 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:
Is it pointless to visit Rome if you don't intend to move there? Is it pointless to see a movie if you're not going to buy the DVD? Is it pointless to drink a really good beer when you know you'll be peeing it away within the hour? Lol!!

Live for now, not later. Do you choose friends based on whether or not you will know them for the rest of your life? No, unless you're some kind of weirdo. The same principle applies here. Why stop hanging with someone you enjoy?

Romance is unpredictable. Anything can happen. We rarely know who we'll fall for. Love is sneaky like that. ( The guy's / lady is married? People get divorced. He's gay? People become straight. He's your brother? Okay, that one's an absolute definite no, although you could probably find a country somewhere in the world where you could marry. ) But...ew.

All I'm saying is don't be so sure you know what's going to happen. You don't.

Even if you do know, even if never marry the guy, it's still not pointless. He's a friend, maybe even a friend with benefits. Being with him makes you happy; is it a waste of time for you to be happy? Is it pointless to get laid? Every relationship is a practice run for the Big One. We learn a little something about life and about ourselves from everyone we date. Is that pointless? Au contraire, mon amie!

Let me guess . you read law or did something along those lines.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsodee:
so its only when you pregnate her that you will marry her....

What if she has been emotionally bonded to you?
You will break her heart by not marrying her?
That is why I won't even date her at all since I won't marry her and the worst is : ''I have never and can never break a heart'' !!

6 Likes

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2014
satope1:

Let me guess . you read law or did something along those lines.

Ehmmmm why do u ask.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:

Ehmmmm why do u ask.
just your response and the intrigues surrounding it. So are you one?
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2014
satope1:
just your response and the intrigues surrounding it. So are you one?

**Blushing**

Thanks. However i didnt or dont read Law
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by irishCream: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2014
See pretenders everywhere... undecided

When y'all (babes) know deep down ur reason for dating that nigga is for his cash

Or good seex finish

Aside from that u shld be courting not dating

And the guys be test running and sampling punany in the name of dating undecided

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by nanauju(f): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2014
You can never know for sure the person u will get married to. But if u know that u aren't ready yet for marriage no need wasting people's time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:

**Blushing**

Thanks. However i didnt or dont read Law
Oh ok...Didn't see your cheek turn pink though. tongue

what did you read instead?
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2014
satope1:
Oh ok...Didn't see your cheek turn pink though. tongue

what did you read instead?

Computer Science

6 Likes

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:

Computer Science
Nice...so what area are you tending to now?

Programming, AI, graphics or design. ?

Just took a peep. Did I just say the word "stunning"? cheesy
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2014
satope1:
Nice...so what area are you tending to now?

Programming, AI, graphics or design. ?

Just took a peep. Did I just say the word "stunning"? cheesy

Truth be told am just studying the course not really trying to push foward. But graphics and video editing is my passion.

I want to do business. I like it. So business + graphics , video ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:

Truth be told am just studying the course not really trying to push foward. But graphics and video editing is my passion.

I want to do business. I like it. So business + graphics , video ....

But why would you study a course you don't have a passion for. Oh I forgot. Naija admission issues.

What level now?

I hope we aren't derailing the thread already.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2014
satope1:
But why would you study a course you don't have a passion for. Oh I forgot. Naija admission issues.

What level now?

I hope we aren't derailing the thread already.

U saw the reply.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Sarimah(f): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
I can't date som1 i can't marry...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:

On derailing the thread this will be the last post. I feel guilty myself.

oh ok. That's a lot of moving around. As for the derailing. The mail option is there. Care to respond. ?
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
satope1:
oh ok. That's a lot of moving around. As for the derailing. The mail option is there. Care to respond. ?

Please un-quote the post. Remove the schooling story. Thanks pls.

Ehmm. Mails? I dont know how to reply them .

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.