Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (114665 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by ShegzyB: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2016
@TBlisss,

Top of the morning to you, my brother. I am eagerly waiting for info and commencement of the new yam season.

Your type is extremely rare, please keep up the good work. I will not be surprised to see you among the very successful in the very near future. God bless your hustle
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2016
ShegzyB:
@TBlisss,

Top of the morning to you, my brother. I am eagerly waiting for info and commencement of the new yam season.

Your type is extremely rare, please keep up the good work. I will not be surprised to see you among the very successful in the very near future. God bless your hustle

Thanks so much my brother and I will surely update this great thread as soon as harvest/sales of yam tubers begins. My dream from onset is to see many individual agro - produce being set up by able Nigerians up to a Mega status and to see millions of our unemployed youth being employed.

My dream is to create numerous ideas and stategy to ensure every diligent and goal-oriented individual is gainfully employed via this great thread.

God bless Nigeria!!

Mr Lekan
OlamiLeks Agro-Produce Procurement and Logistics (Palm-Oil, Yam - tubers and Oranges in Bags)
whatsapp - 07034617082
Email: tideal20@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Mr lekan NY name sake I love what you do here and I belief the reason you are growing in the business is 'application of sincerity in your business I am in for the yam and would contact your whatsapp now
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2016
lekibraky:
Mr lekan NY name sake I love what you do here and I belief the reason you are growing in the business is 'application of sincerity in your business I am in for the yam and would contact your whatsapp now

Replied
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello,

Happy weekend to everyone. I hope we all are having a great time with families and friends around? As for what the economy is saying now, all I can say is that things will be fine at the long run by God's Grace. I also want to wish our muslim brothers happy sallah celebration in advance, may you all have a splendid celebration as the period approaches.

[center]Methods of Operation for YAM TUBER's Procurement and Logistics from BENUE STATE (2016/2017)
[/center]

1. As soon as the various yam market is officially opened for sales of NEW yams freshly from harvest, I and my team will be on ground to get latest prices and pictures of various sizes of YAM TUBERS. This process will take 1 to 2 weeks to arrive at prices and cost of transport to various locations across Nigeria.

Note: You are free to put a call through to us if you feel like traveling and making the buy yourself. We will guide you on how to get to the exact market for your YAM TUBER shopping grin grin grin and some list of cheapest hotels to relax in for the days you will be around to make the purchases. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT READY TO RENDER ANY ASSISTANCE FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU ARRIVE BENUE (reason being that we will surely have loads of ORDERs to process by then).

2.We will only make PROCUREMENT TWICE IN A MONTH, meaning that we will only do PROCUREMENT every TWO WEEKS and NOT WEEKLY to allow easy processing of all PURCHASES at a particular week.

3. Purchases of will be on TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY on WEEKs stipulated for PROCUREMENT, every ORDER from individual customer must get to us before noon of MONDAY before the WEDNESDAY for PROCUREMENT.

4. We will only accept Maximum of 15 Orders from various customers per WEEK of Procurement and your Order must be MINIMUM of 200 tubers and MAXIMUM of 1,500 tubers. If you are buying above 1500 tubers we suggest you TRAVEL DOWN or send a REPRESENTATIVE to buy for you.

Those are the RULES all old and intending CUSTOMERs must know before contacting us for PROCUREMENT on your behalf in BENUE STATE.

NOTE : WE ALL ARE PATIENTLY AWAITING THE HARVEST OF NEW YAMS FROM BENUE STATE, THE ABOVE RULES IS JUST TO PREPARE US AHEAD.

N:B
1. If you are still interested in ORANGES PURCHASES, we are still in the business of helping you get to you permanent ORANGE DEALERS/EXPERTS. Many have tested the gesture by purchasing in 50s, 100s of BAGS and they are making good sales (PLEASE THEY SOUGHT FOR THE MARKET BEFORE BUYING, YOU MUST HAVE A READY MARKET OR ELSE.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

Let me share this with you, I got the info from a PROSPECTIVE buyer. He visited a particular market in LAGOS (I can't mention the market please undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, why because it's someone's research).

He discovered that 6 (six) smaller baskets is gotten from a FULL BAG OF ORANGE, each baskets sells for N3,000 now and if you do the mathematics that's N18,000 or let's say N15,000 if we assume the basket is N2,500. Now this is a FULL BAG of ORANGES sold between N2,500 to N3,000 depending on the measure you are buying.

You can visit the markets around Lagos State to prove me WRONG.

2. Palm Oil is still very much available from Calabar presently it's N8,700 .....

Finally, you can use any of the two agro - produce to ROLL OVER YOUR CASH while you awaits HARVEST/SALES OF YAM TUBERS!!!!

Shalom!!!

Mr Lekan (OlamiLeks Agro - Produce Procurement and Logistics)
Whatsapp: 07034617082

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Update! Update!! Updat!!!

Hello,
I want to use this wonderful platform to announce that new yams from Benue state are out and officially on sale now. If you wish to travel now and get your tubers super cheap, the door is fully opened now.

Due to some personal reasons I and the rest of my team will not be able to offer services on procurement/logistics for the month of september. I can confirm now that the following states have there trucks fully available;

1. Rivers
2.Anambra (once in every 2weeks)
3.Enugu
4.Delta
5.Abuja

There are achually 2 major yam markets in benue state;
1.Ugba yam market
2.Zakibiam yam market

On the prices and sizes, we are working on it to get pictures of various sizes. If you are thinking of traveling I can get you full description of how to get to Ugba, benue state and also best place to lodge.

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
07034617082(whatsapp preferably)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by cflex1(m): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2016
God bless you, Mr. Lekan. I want to go into this business and i have been troubled on how to go about it, who to trust in terms of transportation, etc. until I stumbled into this thread, which I have carefully been reading over 3hrs now. I will contact you to know more about the biz, my choice of marketing location is PH cos I base there.

Thanks for your sincere assistance.
Emmanuel C-FLEX

tbliss22:
Update! Update!! Updat!!!

Hello,
I want to use this wonderful platform to announce that new yams from Benue state are out and officially on sale now. If you wish to travel now and get your tubers super cheap, the door is fully opened now.

Due to some personal reasons I and the rest of my team will not be able to offer services on procurement/logistics for the month of september. I can confirm now that the following states have there trucks fully available;

1. Rivers
2.Anambra (once in every 2weeks)
3.Enugu
4.Delta
5.Abuja

There are achually 2 major yam markets in benue state;
1.Ugba yam market
2.Zakibiam yam market

On the prices and sizes, we are working on it to get pictures of various sizes. If you are thinking of traveling I can get you full description of how to get to Ugba, benue state and also best place to lodge.

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
07034617082(whatsapp preferably)
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by cflex1(m): 12:37am On Sep 11, 2016
@OP, Mr. Lekan, it's me again. Where is the market for plantain in Lagos and PH, if you don't mind? Also, can you assist me, I want to know how the plantain is sold in these states, the cost per bunch, the transportation cost, etc.

I will be grateful if you can assist me with the research.

Thanks bro and God bless you and your establishment.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 1:00am On Sep 11, 2016
cflex1:
@OP, Mr. Lekan, it's me again. Where is the market for plantain in Lagos and PH, if you don't mind? Also, can you assist me, I want to know how the plantain is sold in these states, the cost per bunch, the transportation cost, etc.

I will be grateful if you can assist me with the research.

Thanks bro and God bless you and your establishment.

Hello sir, thanks for dropping by and as per your request please give me let's discuss it immediately after church by 1pm either via call or whatsapp.

Best Regards,
Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by cflex1(m): 1:12am On Sep 11, 2016
Ok sir, I will call you within that time frame.

Thanks for your quick reply. Have a good night rest.

tbliss22:

Hello sir, thanks for dropping by and as per your request please give me let's discuss it immediately after church by 1pm either via call or whatsapp.

Best Regards,
Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 1:12am On Sep 11, 2016
cflex1:
God bless you, Mr. Lekan. I want to go into this business and i have been troubled on how to go about it, who to trust in terms of transportation, etc. until I stumbled into this thread, which I have carefully been reading over 3hrs now. I will contact you to know more about the biz, my choice of marketing location is PH cos I base there.

Thanks for your sincere assistance.
Emmanuel C-FLEX

God bless you too sir, it's not a difficult biz but just somehow tedious and also a business venture you don't just jump into without proper information. As at last week 60% of buyers were from PH with stand by truck to Obibio and Gborokiri.

When you are ready let me know but before then get the following fully ready;

1. Full knowledge of PH market and see where u fit in or be sure of your strategy of sales

2. Ask questions from sellers at PH's market, although they might want to be discrete but use all the logic u can to get vital information.

After the above, your purchase down in benue state is no problem. Even if I'm not around, I have boys on ground to assist you.

Best Regards,
Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello Everyone!!

Honestly I truly appreciate calls from all intending agro-biz persons as regards update on the procurement and logistics of yam tubers. I must confess that this great thread was opened to enlighten people on ways of purchasing cheap food commodities from BENUE STATE to be conveyed to other state for sales.

Based on my busy schedule; I'm currently siting for my Msc Exams and it's going to be on till month end so I thought of something, I want to create some kind of whatsapp community for Lagos and PH customers only (50 persons from PH and 50 persons from lagos state). The whatsapp group page will be for discussions on who is willing to travel and paradventure he/she can help others to purchase tubers. Whoever that will be traveling to help others to purchase YAM tubers must have VERIFIED home address.

The group page will be detailed with list of 20 valid yam farmers contacts with which you can call them to make inquiries.

Note 1: I decided to take this decision to allow people make their purchases on-time pending when I will be done with my EXAMS.

Note 2:The group will be for serious minded persons, I will remove anyone sighted as being a joker.

To be part just send me a whatsapp message like this "Yamtubers biz - Lag or PH" then I will add you immediately.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet Oranges in 60 to 80kg bags are still very much available with the following services to be rendered;

1. I will forward 25 contacts of Oranges plantation Farmers who can single handedly give 2000bags at once.
2. Complete and well detailed description of the community in Benue State with on-site assistance on acquisition of conveying trucks, cheapest hotel to lodge.

A Bag of Oranges = N3,000 (depending on the quantity)

Best Palm Oil from the beautiful city of Calabar (Cross River State) and if you feel you want to travel and purchase the 25 litres of kegs yourself, my partner is on-ground and willing to assist you in calabar.

25 litres. = N8,300
A single keg = N600
Transportation= N300 per keg (lagos state)

Mr lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp preferably)
Tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by noblehse(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hi,
no reply to my whatsapp message of sept 11,on the price of medium and big size benue yam?
Victor
Idnoble26@hotmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by shotuns: 2:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Hello Mr Lekan , can you please reply to this request and also is transportation to Abeokuta in Ogun State possible?. Thank you oga.

quote author=noblehse post=49447367]Hi,
no reply to my whatsapp message of sept 11,on the price of medium and big size benue yam?
Victor
Idnoble26@hotmail.com[/quote]
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
noblehse:
Hi,
Victor
Idnoble26@hotmail.com

Hello sir, thanks for dropping by. Sorry I'm yet to resume procurement and logistics for customers based on some situation BEYOND MY CONTROL. I decided to OPEN A WHATSAPP GROUP for LAGOS and PH customers to help link them with MOGUS in yam business from the two respective states.

Finally, I can't upload sizes or prices for now until I'm fully ready for purchase and logistics. Please bear with me for now.

If you are in LAGOS or PH send me your whatsapp number so that I can add you to the already created group.

One love!!

Mr Lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
shotuns:
Hello Mr Lekan , can you please reply to this request and also is transportation to Abeokuta in Ogun State possible?. Thank you oga.

quote author=noblehse post=49447367]Hi,
Victor
Idnoble26@hotmail.com

Sir I can't send to Abeokuta for now and besides I'm yet to start purchases for this season. Hopefully, I should resume by October or November.

Mr Lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2016
STATE OF THE NATION & YOU

Nigerians remain the most resilient set of people who had predefined thick skin to withstand unbearable economic situation. I see the billionaires also feeling the heat of economic recession let alone the average income earners and finally not to talk of the poor.
[img][/img]
We can decide to run abroad where the economic settings is perfect with great co-operation of almost all sector working together. But let the truth be told here, this is Nigeria if we can’t fix our ISSUES who will? For how long are we going to keep shying away from our collective responsibilities to grow Nigeria irrespective of the economic crises?

However, this is indeed a call to every sane Nigerian either old or young for as long as you are 18+ then you should be sensitive to the development of the nation along with solutions to all impending problems in the country lately. Take it or leave it, there is no good JOB out there and the once that manage to exist are ready to exploit you with ridiculous pay. As a graduate you MUST be dynamic in THOUGHT, scout for SKILLS either online or offline. Nigerian government is yet to get her STAND as regards creation of jobs and presently, graduates are even ready to accept 10,000 pay JOB not because they love the JOB but because they need to survive.

Finally, I want to charge every discouraged, destabilized and heart-broken Nigerian out there to stand STRONG with HEAD RAISED HIGH to tackle penury and poverty. All you need to do is to look around you and ask the simple question, what services are needed desperately in my community? That alone settles your TARGET then the next is to work towards rendering such services then you will be amazed how you will be appreciated but the beginning might not be rosy.

................................................................................................................................................................................................
If you are in LAGOS STATE or RIVERS STATE (PH) and still interested in kick-starting the yam tuber purchases now before my FULL RESUMPTION, please send me your whatsapp number to add you to the newly created LAGOS and PH whatsapp groups. I intend linking everyone on that group to other yam tubers biz tycoons from the two respective states to help them with their immediate need of produce pending my SHORT VACATION.

One Love!
God Bless Nigeria!!

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan (Tbliss)
07034617082 (Whatsapp preferably)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by mayaQ: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2016
mr. lekan pls is transportation available from benue yam market to lagos now. i was in mile 12 last week n i was told benue yam was not in the market yet because there is no transport to lagos yet..
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
mayaQ:
mr. lekan pls is transportation available from benue yam market to lagos now. i was in mile 12 last week n i was told benue yam was not in the market yet because there is no transport to lagos yet..

Hello,
I noticed it too that buyers from lagos state are yet to patronize benue farmers for yam tubers. From the last conversations I had with the yam market's charter-man, he disclosed that buyers from lagos state are still very scanty and due to this development trucks won't take yam-tubers to lagos state.

He said hopefully by 2nd to 3rd week of october buyers from lagos state will begin to come around for tubers.

Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Fumbaby: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
tbliss22:

Nigerians remain the most resilient set of people who had predefined thick skin to withstand unbearable economic situation. I see the billionaires also feeling the heat of economic recession let alone the average income earners and finally not to talk of the poor.
[img][/img]
We can decide to run abroad where the economic settings is perfect with great co-operation of almost all sector working together. But let the truth be told here, this is Nigeria if we can’t fix our ISSUES who will? For how long are we going to keep shying away from our collective responsibilities to grow Nigeria irrespective of the economic crises?

However, this is indeed a call to every sane Nigerian either old or young for as long as you are 18+ then you should be sensitive to the development of the nation along with solutions to all impending problems in the country lately. Take it or leave it, there is no good JOB out there and the once that manage to exist are ready to exploit you with ridiculous pay. As a graduate you MUST be dynamic in THOUGHT, scout for SKILLS either online or offline. Nigerian government is yet to get her STAND as regards creation of jobs and presently, graduates are even ready to accept 10,000 pay JOB not because they love the JOB but because they need to survive.

Finally, I want to charge every discouraged, destabilized and heart-broken Nigerian out there to stand STRONG with HEAD RAISED HIGH to tackle penury and poverty. All you need to do is to look around you and ask the simple question, what services are needed desperately in my community? That alone settles your TARGET then the next is to work towards rendering such services then you will be amazed how you will be appreciated but the beginning might not be rosy.

................................................................................................................................................................................................
If you are in LAGOS STATE or RIVERS STATE (PH) and still interested in kick-starting the yam tuber purchases now before my FULL RESUMPTION, please send me your whatsapp number to add you to the newly created LAGOS and PH whatsapp groups. I intend linking everyone on that group to other yam tubers biz tycoons from the two respective states to help them with their immediate need of produce pending my SHORT VACATION.

One Love!
God Bless Nigeria!!

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan (Tbliss)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by obagoriola: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2016
tbliss22:

[img][/img]

One Love!
God Bless Nigeria!!

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan (Tbliss)

I sent you message on watsap no response. Please add me to the group
Thanks
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by leghagha: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
I went to an orange market in lagos and it did not look profitable
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hello everyone!!

I'm so much joyous because I can't count number of calls I've received as regards people's interest in venturing into agriculture and above all getting busy doing something instead of joining millions blaming our government for lack of job availability.

I also want to wish all persons already in benue state all the best and journey mercy as they plan to return soon. I also want to please plead with anyone planing to venture into agro produce purchases and re-sales to make sure they do thorough research on the sector they plan to venture in.

However, I want to say the lagos state whatsapp group has been crashed due to the fact that I'm yet to get through to my colleagues who constantly visits benue state to purchase tubers. So for now lagos state whatsapp group is down. As for Portharcourt group, they've all been given the contacts to work with as regards helping their agro produce purchased for them in benue state.

Finally, I will urge real investors to look out for processes of exportations to U.S.A, U.K, Australia and so on. Guess what dollars today is 450+, so if you can search and google export professionals to get knowledge how to export legally please do. I myself looks forward to such knowledge because KNOWLEDGE is POWER!!

God bless Nigeria!
Mr lekan (07034617082 - whatsapp preferred)
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2016
obagoriola:

I sent you message on watsap no response. Please add me to the group
Thanks

I can only add you to Portharcourt's group, let me know if you are comfortable with this....
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
leghagha:
I went to an orange market in lagos and it did not look profitable

Whether anyone likes it or not the produce are rolling into Lagos State, Abuja, Enugu and Akwa-Ibom and I gave the REAL price it sells for from base, and anyone close to that region can testify, You not seeing viability in this venture does not mean someone else can't invest in it. Millions of Lagosians and every other person purchases ORANGES every single day let alone industries' need for the PRODUCE.

Okay let's do the breakdown;
You contacted me on WhatsApp to disclose that five (5) big baskets sells for N15,000 meaning a basket sells for N3,000.

These baskets weigh 25 to 30kg. If you can procure a 75kg bag from Benue for 3,000 (or 2,500 if you are buying right quantity). Now the breakdown is that you can sell a full bag (75kg) for N10,000. The Same bag you bought for N3,000 back in Benue State.

If you send 40 bags to Lagos market or any other state fixing 2,000 maximum as transport on each bag that's (N80,000) and none of my customers, have even spent up to that amount for transportation.

Price of 40 bags = N120,000 (@3,000 for a bag)
Transportation = N80,000 (@2,000 for a bag)
Total = N200,000 (add extra N50,000 for unexpected expenses)
= N250,000

Selling Price = 10,000 for 40bags ( Thats cool N400,000)

Now please tell me how this could be a bad business? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I have directed more than 5 to 10 buyers down to Benue state, and they have consistently been purchasing the produce. If you feel it's NOT cool for you, please don't TRY VENTURING into it because you might not do well in it.

Finally, I don't talk down on any business I don't have full knowledge about because it won't stop people from establishing theirs and you know what?? before I was born ORANGE distribution and sales have been existing and the business won't stop existing maybe till JESUS COMES sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Stay away please if you don't have a LARGE HEART for the business!!!

God bless Nigeria.

Mr lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

HAPPY INDEPENDENT ANNIVERSARY!!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by leghagha: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2016
tbliss22:

Whether anyone likes it or not the produce are rolling into Lagos State, Abuja, Enugu and Akwa-Ibom and I gave the REAL price it sells for from base, and anyone close to that region can testify, You not seeing viability in this venture does not mean someone else can't invest in it. Millions of Lagosians and every other person purchases ORANGES every single day let alone industries' need for the PRODUCE.

You contacted me on WhatsApp to disclose that five (5) big baskets sells for N15,000 meaning a basket sells for N3,000.

These baskets weigh 25 to 30kg. If you can procure a 75kg bag from Benue for 3,000 (or 2,500 if you are buying right quantity). Now the breakdown is that you can sell a full bag (75kg) for N10,000. The Same bag you bought for N3,000 back in Benue State.

If you send 40 bags to Lagos market or any other state fixing 2,000 maximum as transport on each bag that's (N80,000) and none of my customers, have even spent up to that amount for transportation.

= N250,000

Now please tell me how this could be a bad business? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I have directed more than 5 to 10 buyers down to Benue state, and they have consistently been purchasing the produce. If you feel it's NOT cool for you, please don't TRY VENTURING into it because you might not do well in it.

Finally, I don't talk down on any business I don't have full knowledge about because it won't stop people from establishing theirs and you know what?? before I was born ORANGE distribution and sales have been existing and the business won't stop existing maybe till JESUS COMES sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

God bless Nigeria.

Mr lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

The only way is for one to go. There and see the basket sold for 3000
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
leghagha:
The only way is for one to go. There and see the basket sold for 3000

Yes of course before you venture into it, you must ask for price back in your location.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hello house,

How was church service today? And to all my Muslim brothers and sisters hope yours too was splendid? I also will like to appreciate all those who kept calling my line as regards commencement of purchases and logistics of yam tubers from Benue state; I believe you want to get down doing something.

However, I thought of another way out. If you recalled some weeks ago, I decided to create two Whatsapp group for Lagos and Ph respectively, but PH was a success because I could be able to link them with a constant dealer of yam tubers from Benue state to be sold in PH. Lagos state's WhatsApp group wasn't a success because I could get through to dealers I trusted maybe they changed their contacts or something. Here is what I decided to do owing to the fact my postgraduate program (Full-time) is beyond what I expected.

I have decided to release all contacts of farmers to the following set of people;

1. Those Intending to start yam tubers farm and will need large yam seeds to purchase.
2. Those who are planning to establish a yam processing plant anywhere across Nigeria.
3. Those who wish to go into purchases and sales of yam tubers full-time.
4. Those leaving outside Nigeria who will like to engage in the exportation of these commodities outside the country.
5. Those heavily busy with a tight schedule at work, they will easily plan to get someone in charge of their business for purchases and resale.

I would have love to give the whole activity to a partner to do the running for me while I'm busy, but I don't want anyone to complain of being duped.

Finally, if you are interested in getting the full list of these farmers, please get in touch with me right now.

Note: Only complete direction to any of the locations you choose is FREE, but if you need the contacts, please contact me.

Mr Lekan
07034617082 (WhatsApp preferably)
email: tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Olayimikami: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2016
tbliss22:

= N250,000

God bless Nigeria.

Mr lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Too many assumption made in the calculation and no provision was made for loss in quantity purchased(at least 2-5% will get spoilt between the two markets).

However all ventures are profitable. It's your business model that determines your profitability ratio.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Olayimikami:

Too many assumption made in the calculation and no provision was made for loss in quantity purchased(at least 2-5% will get spoilt between the two markets).

However all ventures are profitable. It's your business model that determines your profitability ratio.

Hello sir, I accept the fact that I didn't include the % loss indicated here but every price stated here are not just assumed figures but perfectly verified from the two end markets, it's open for anyone to check and confirm.

Thanks for opening up on this but I must restate it here that I'm not compelling or forcing anyone to do business in that regards and of course it's your money, your risk, and your profit. One is expected to do proper research on any industry before venturing into it, and also note that the Nigerian Agro market is dynamic in nature in the sense that you don't make use of yesterday's findings today because it won't be valid anymore.

Finally, you all will agree with me that when it comes to Agro-produce sales it's your strategy that will definitely make you stand out, meaning that you don't look at some else's methodology and believe it will definitely work for you but sorry it won't. You are expected to think out of the box if you must do business in this part of the world.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by confluence: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
All my oga at the top have refused to update this thread, anyway I just got to zakibiam for sight seeing and see what can be bought from here
Time of arrival: 6:15 PM
From Katsina ala to zakibiam I counted more than 25 trailer loaded with yam, was told all coming from zakibiam heading towards different direction across Nigerian
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hello All!!

I really want to say A BIG THANK YOU for texts, calls and emails of encourage and prayers towards the progress of my Postgraduate Program. I am still fully busy with school workload but still active answering any question of yours as regards procurement, logistics and so on. I pray the Good God will continue to bless you all..... Amen.

Moreover, It's very obvious the economy is not really smiling but the truth remains that there is nothing as constant as changes. If this recession slammed you then you failed to prepare for it before now. Yes, almost everybody is feeling the heat of recession but the truth is many are still making their millions. My dear readers, you just have to keep rolling things along with your skills and with God on your side soon things will work out well.

However, I can remember giving details of traveling to over 30 intending yam tuber buyers to Benue state and so far so good even at my temporary Inavailability of provision of this procurement service, people can still go ahead to get these commodities themselves without any issue. I can see your post @completely as regards your visit to zakibiam market, that market loads nothing less than 100 trailers every week. Ugba market is another great yam market that can give you heavy load of tubers.

Moreso, are you based in the United States, United Kingdom and Holland? And you would like to get your Agro-produce to be exported from Nigeria and delivered to you. Please give me a call and I will give you the full details on how we can work together from purchase, logistics within Nigeria and final shipping to your country of destination. Are you also in need of large quantity of cows, goats and ram for supplies? Please get in touch with me ASAP!!

Finally, don't give up in your pursuit to get to the top!!!

God bless you all.....Amen

If you have any question or inquiry on Yam tubers(benue state), Oranges (benue state) and Palm Oil (Cross-river)

Mr lekan
tideal20gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.