Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (114827 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Hello NL, I can see @emmykk is doing his own biz of marketing too...... Lolz its a free world jooor but for me and for now I'm very sure of Benue State and the prices which includes transport to your destinations(lagos, portharcout,bayelsa and sooo on). I will be staying in benue state for the next 10months or there about.... Y not take this opportunity of buying from this cool state if you will to join my whatsapp group join send whatsapp message with "add mi" to 07034617082 so that you will meet those that have placed their orders already and see for yourself.

Can't you buy yams(100pcs) for N9,000? Yes! Yes!! And Yes!!! So don't sit be idle oooo

Corper Lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2014
D sign board

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by emmykk(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2014
@ corper lekan i have brought yams to port harcourt from zaki biam before.i went there with one benue guy that is into the business and still in it, i know every bit of what it takes and places to sell in wholesale in PH.

Then i was in a salary work and even now but i dip a toe into the business with little investment and it was profitable,am saving to plunge into it big time by january when i will resign.
In the course of my transaction i got this ebook that put everything in simple collections.

i cannot market what i have not been into,i believe the book will give people confident to venture into it
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2014
That's where all the Farm produce are being sold @crazily cheapest of all prices and the beautiful thing is that the market has very good transport mechanism to convey all these Farm Produce down to various state of destinations when purchased by buyers!!

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2014
emmykk:
@ corper lekan i have brought yams to port harcourt from zaki biam before.i went there with one benue guy that is into the business and still in it, i know every bit of what it takes and places to sell in wholesale in PH.

Then i was in a salary work and even now but i dip a toe into the business with little investment and it was profitable,am saving to plunge into it big time by january when i will resign.
In the course of my transaction i got this ebook that put everything in simple collections.

i cannot market what i have not been into,i believe the book will give people confident to venture into it

I never said your ebook is fake and please don't get me wrong

For fast sales of your ebook I suggest u should create a sales page(mini-website) and market it big time

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by loneytunes(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2014
@OP, being trying to reach you but your lines are off. How do I go about this as I get interest. Meanwhile, based in Lekki, Lagos. Can transport bring it to this side or I must get to Mile 12? An idea of transport will be appreciated too!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2014
loneytunes:
@OP, being trying to reach you but your lines are off. How do I go about this as I get interest. Meanwhile, based in Lekki, Lagos. Can transport bring it to this side or I must get to Mile 12? An idea of transport will be appreciated too!

My lines are not off try it 07034617082, nd I prefer whatsapp messaging...... Concerning ur question u only get it in mile-12.
Thanks
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by chiboy11(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Guy y not open ur own tread n take dis ur silly e.book out of here,abi na by force to buy ur book,som1 is givin out free n moni saving info ure here sayn a wholenew rubbish. Abeg kindly open ur own tread ooo b4 I desend on u now
emmykk:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
@chiboy leave emmylik alone oooo he is simply doing his own biz I'm not bothered as regards his post here so just let him.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hello Guys, the man who owns the contact on whatsapp conversations pictures posted at d "0" page of this thread just told me now that he has been receiving whatsapp message that "hope this lekan guy won't run away with ur money?" Nd when I heard this from him it got me thinking cos I only want to let people know about this nd if possible help them out without or no cost....but its no props and for your information this same guy had just ordered for 300 tubers of yam with less than 50k. Imagine him selling it for 350naira each.

Do your calculations 350*300tubers=#105,000

All I will say is "it is well"

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Pics

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2014
More pics

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by naijabands(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2014
@op It was very wrong of you to put up snapchats of your conversation with him, and let his phone number show. Privacy matters.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2014
naijabands:
@op It was very wrong of you to put up snapchats of your conversation with him, and let his phone number show. Privacy matters.

Yeah you are RIGHT it was really wrong.... But it was a mistake nd I've called him but he's not bothered about it
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Updates: after concrete consultation as regards transportation from the yam market, these are the trucks moving from the market:

1. Ph(Rivers State)
2. Mile-12(Lagos State)
3. Enugu
4. Warri (Delta State)
5. Bayelsa.......

Any other state will have to go with normal bus transport (like benue links and so on...) And that will affect the transport fair oooo

Don't worry I will personally take your 100tubers to the transport bus to your respective state of destination.
Contact me on whatsapp only to join my whatsapp biz men group..07034617082

God bless Nigeria
Corper lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Chuksemi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
I am so into this. Tbliss12 where does the truck stop in port harcourt? I want to order for 300 pieces of the small size.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chuksemi:
I am so into this. Tbliss12 where does the truck stop in port harcourt? I want to order for 300 pieces of the small size.

Yeah for now I have seen truck going to portharcourt but then it was lagos I have buyers in so that's y I didn't really ask.... But I'm sure its going to be in portharcourt metropolis.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Truck on loading things

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Chuksemi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tbliss12:

Yeah for now I have seen truck going to portharcourt but then it was lagos I have buyers in so that's y I didn't really ask.... But I'm sure its going to be in portharcourt metropolis.
Could you please find out? Thank you.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chuksemi:

Could you please find out? Thank you.

Don't worry for all the remaining states stated above (apart from lagos state) before monday I will make sure I get the exact location of delivery.

Thanks
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Chuksemi:

For Ph location.... Destination is @ Yam Zone, Bori Main Market, Ogoin, Port
Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria.

Lekan
07034617082(whatsapp pls)
BBM:234B2A09
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Labeling things for easy identification at destination

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2014
@Op:

Good work bro. I am sure you will be rich before your p.o.p.

I will be your good customer if you can help me locate and send these farm produce waste. You can send it through lagos bond truck.

They include:
Corn bran : you can see it in rice mills/farm produce processing places like where they make tuwo. Where the back of maize seed is removed. I think you get me now.
It usually falls under the engine, on the ground. It is usually park away and burnt.

In this mill, you will see corn/maize waste, rice waste, sorghum waste too.

Groundnut cake(GNC), soyabeans cake, cotton seed cake, sun flower meal/cake, rape seed meal/cake,

Mind you, cake = meal. It can be used interchangeably.

These ones you can get from oil mills. Where people extract oil from these crops locally.

Take your time and do good research. I will swell your pocket if you impress me.

Shoot me a mail/ whatsapp me if youv got a good news.

Regards.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by samseen02(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
cost price too high or too low?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
samseen02:
cost price too high or too low?

I don't get u sir?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by samseen02(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tbliss12:

I don't get u sir?
bro never mind i jst read the page 0 now. I stumbled on page 1 before commenting and thanks for the info.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by emmykk(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tbliss12:
Updates: after concrete consultation as regards transportation from the yam market, these are the trucks moving from the market:

1. Ph(Rivers State)
2. Mile-12(Lagos State)
3. Enugu
4. Warri (Edo State)
5. Bayelsa.......

Any other state will have to go with normal bus transport (like benue links and so on...) And that will affect the transport fair oooo

Don't worry I will personally take your 100tubers to the transport bus to your respective state of destination.
Contact me on whatsapp only to join my whatsapp biz men group..07034617082

God bless Nigeria
Corper lekan
bro edit that warri is in delta state not edo state.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
emmykk:
bro edit that warri is in delta state not edo state.

Noted Sir
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by emmykk(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello Nairalanders.what corper lekan said about yam business in this thread is true but i want to point out somethings.

@chiboy and co just made a bash on the yam business ebook that go for 3k.

My reply to them is this;I understand people don't like to read,even if a book contain information that point to them were there is wealth or gold.

it is often said that if you want to hide something from a blackman put it in a book.even if the book is free chiboy will not read it. That aside.

While benue is the home of yams and other agro produce in Nigeria,you can still get yams in abundance from Saki and igbeti in Oyo state,ilushi in Edo state,Abuja,Nasarawa state,taraba state and kogi state etc . So check nearness to your market before making order for yam,This is because if am bringing my yams to lagos market from close by and you are bring urs from afar,because there is no branding, competition can be hectic on price which tell on your profit.that does not mean you cannot make profit from bring yams from benue state but just be on the know.

Again @corperLekan talk about buying 100pcs yams for 9k which make the yam to cost N90 each plus lets say little transport cost,loading and offloading cost lets say total cost is N150 and he painted a picture of you selling each of such yam for N350. Let say you will be making 100pcs*200=20k.

Now if lekan should buy yam that can't sell for N350 on delivery at lagos or anywhere you are in problem.if he buys smaller 100pcs of yams for 7k and sell it to you at 9k,and made profit of 2k for each 100pcs from you,afterall how will he be making his profit?.you will now battle to compete with trader who actually either bought bigger size for 9k or smaller size like your for 7k and you paid 9k .imagine your smaller yam size competing with bigger once with the same price.

My earnest advice is visit the market yourselve,transact reasonable quantity and see how profitable it is dont allow some1 buy for you.

Also buying cheap is not the problem but how to sell them fast with a good distributing network that is what matter.

Am not putting @lekan down but am putting everything in perspective.

The ebook is 3k it will never be free @chiboy.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2014
emmykk:
Hello Nairalanders.what corper lekan said about yam business in this thread is true but i want to point out somethings.

@chiboy and co just made a bash on the yam business ebook that go for 3k.

My reply to them is this;I understand people don't like to read,even if a book contain information that point to them were there is wealth or gold.

it is often said that if you want to hide something from a blackman put it in a book.even if the book is free chiboy will not read it. That aside.

While benue is the home of yams and other agro produce in Nigeria,you can still get yams in abundance from Saki and igbeti in Oyo state,ilushi in Edo state,Abuja,Nasarawa state,taraba state and kogi state etc . So check nearness to your market before making order for yam,This is because if am bringing my yams to lagos market from close by and you are bring urs from afar,because there is no branding, competition can be hectic on price which tell on your profit.that does not mean you cannot make profit from bring yams from benue state but just be on the know.

Again @corperLekan talk about buying 100pcs yams for 9k which make the yam to cost N90 each plus lets say little transport cost,loading and offloading cost lets say total cost is N150 and he painted a picture of you selling each of such yam for N350. Let say you will be making 100pcs*200=20k.

Now if lekan should buy yam that can't sell for N350 on delivery at lagos or anywhere you are in problem.if he buys smaller 100pcs of yams for 7k and sell it to you at 9k,and made profit of 2k for each 100pcs from you,afterall how will he be making his profit?.you will now battle to compete with trader who actually either bought bigger size for 9k or smaller size like your for 7k and you paid 9k .imagine your smaller yam size competing with bigger once with the same price.

My earnest advice is visit the market yourselve,transact reasonable quantity and see how profitable it is dont allow some1 buy for you.

Also buying cheap is not the problem but how to sell them fast with a good distributing network that is what matter.

Am not putting @lekan down but am putting everything in perspective.

The ebook is 3k it will never be free @chiboy.

@emmylik I don't understand ur problem, those who have placed orders already are not even complaining.... Y not try open more threads for your so called trash ebooks. For your information I know u really want to make sales of ur ebook but the truth is I'm doing this because I'm in benue state.

So ordinarily looking @yr so called ebooks for instance some who needs just 200pcs to sell, will you advice the person to travel to saki,edo or even oyo state to buy? Considering
the cost of transport nd the stress of lifting those goods..... My dear its not an easy task

So I repeat anyone in doubt can come down to confirm the prices themselves

For this emmylik guy I don't know u but u really can't make me stop laughing oooo maybe now they(Nigerians) will patronize ur sooooo called E-BOOK loooooooolz

Mind you@emmylik I'm not doing this to feed on I have my federal allawee,state salary and ppa salary to feed on so pls don't think I'm thinking of feeding on this yam transport thing

So finally happy sales of your e-book I thing by now Nigerians will buy from u....... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Proves of success delivery......

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by timpaker(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2014
Great thread... Will patronize soon.

Does the 9k include transport? (Abuja)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.