Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (114835 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Report! Report!! Report!!!

Glory be to God..... It was indeed a tedious week, all trucks are off the markets right now.

If you placed order with me, start preparing right now by clearing your store and informing your expectant customers.

I wish you all best of sales in advance as you receive your goods.

Update!!!!

Place your ORDER right now against next week, getting in touch with me via Whatsapp and email and I will tell u all steps needed.

Booking starts officially by tomorrow, and it's first come first serve in terms of payment deposit.

Immediately my maximum is reached for the incoming week, I will stop accepting ORDERs as I only handle ORDERS myself and my team can handle.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello,

All those who booked for the outgoing week should get their CODES ready and before the end of today you all will start receiving TRANSPORTER'S numbers alongside TRUCK'S plate numbers. By God's grace anytime from today down till Monday, trucks will start arriving respective destinations.

Next weeks bookings starts today and ends by Tuesday (12pm), if you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (24th, Oct) till Wednesday (25th, Oct)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (26th, Oct) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings starts Today (Sat, 21st Oct) and ends on Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good evening
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

All those who booked for the outgoing week should get their CODES ready and before the end of today you all will start receiving TRANSPORTER'S numbers alongside TRUCK'S plate numbers. By God's grace anytime from today down till Monday, trucks will start arriving respective destinations.

Next weeks bookings starts today and ends by Tuesday (12pm), if you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (26th, Oct) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings starts Today (Sat, 21st Oct) and ends on Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Attention Please!!!!

All PH (Rivers State) buyers have been updated as regards direct contacts of transporters that's to deliver their tubers. Please If you haven't gotten yours try and check your whatsapp or SMS inbox because I noticed some contacts were not going through as at the time messaging and if you are yet to get yours, contact me asap!!!

Lagos buyers should have some patient very soon they will start receiving theirs. I only want to be sure those driver's numbers are very much accessible before dishing them for calls. Lagos trucks should be getting to closer by now.

Good night all!!

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
tbliss22:
Report! Report!! Report!!!

Glory be to God..... It was indeed a tedious week, all trucks are off the markets right now.

If you placed order with me, start preparing right now by clearing your store and informing your expectant customers.

I wish you all best of sales in advance as you receive your goods.

Update!!!!

Place your ORDER right now against next week, getting in touch with me via Whatsapp and email and I will tell u all steps needed.

Booking starts officially by tomorrow, and it's first come first serve in terms of payment deposit.

Immediately my maximum is reached for the incoming week, I will stop accepting ORDERs as I only handle ORDERS myself and my team can handle.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Hello,

If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 21st Oct and to end by Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 21st Oct and to end by Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Update!!!

I want all expectant customers to remain calm and continuously monitor respective transporter conveying their tubers. Fortunately, one of Lagos Truck arrived last night at Mile - 12 and some of my buyers picked their tubers TODAY.

I still have trucks on the way to both PH (rumukoro, borokiri and Obibo) and Lagos state (Mile -12). Please I want you all to remain calm, the situation on ground is due to BAD ROAD NETWORK everywhere.

Finally, all prospective buyers should add 2 to 3 days to the days of delivery and I hope very soon we shall return to the 2 or 3 day delivery. Orders for the week is still on and closes by 12pm tomorrow.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
tbliss22:
Update!!!

I want all expectant customers to remain calm and continuously monitor respective transporter conveying their tubers. Fortunately, one of Lagos Truck arrived last night at Mile - 12 and some of my buyers picked their tubers TODAY.

I still have trucks on the way to both PH (rumukoro, borokiri and Obibo) and Lagos state (Mile -12). Please I want you all to remain calm, the situation on ground is due to BAD ROAD NETWORK everywhere.

Finally, all prospective buyers should add 2 to 3 days to the days of delivery and I hope very soon we shall return to the 2 or 3 day delivery. Orders for the week is still on and closes by 12pm tomorrow.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bad Roads Everywhere in Nigeria

It really sucks to imagine the state of the Nigerian road. I only hope someday we will have a functioning government who deeply care about the welfare of her populace.

Finally, the 2nd much awaited LAGOS TRUCK loaded with over 15,000 tubers has just arrived MILE 12 after too many panics on my buyers.

Glory be to God, at least every owner of goods on that truck can now have a sigh of RELIEF.

As for RUMUKORO (Port harcourt -River State) buyers, please I need you to still exercise some patience. It will arrive before you know it.

Orders for this week is officially closed and all buyers order have been treated (some purchased already while some till tomorrow). Next week is another week, bookings starts as usual this Saturday against next week's purchase.

Good night and God bless you all.....

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by adejo007(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Any up dates please?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
adejo007:
Any up dates please?

What update sir?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Japlo: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
ll

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Japlo:
Thank you Mr Lekan, got my order in good condition and wasn't disappointed. i'll definitely place more orders through Mr Lekan going forward. Really impressed with his customer service and attention to details. Welldone bro!

This was one of my vision before opening the thread back 2014.

I look forward to a system that appears so seamless where buyers can get hold of products needed without going through the rigorous stress of the PH market or Mile-12 market in Lagos.

The question here is who does not consume YAM TUBERS?? Get busy now with it if you've got a market because I see Federal Government taken over the market and by then only strong guys will stand.

However, the customer up there knew her onion and she's killing it big time in the heart of Lagos, imagine selling out 100 tubers in 24hours.

So also many customers in PH doing their thing with tubers.

Next week's booking starts by Saturday, first come first serve.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by EngrIKEM: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
This guy is a good my problem is my brothers here in Ow who av form union to deal with ppl like us
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
EngrIKEM:
This guy is a good my problem is my brothers here in Ow who av form union to deal with ppl like us

Imagine thousands of naira that you are missing out on based on your fast sales from last ORDER.

I suggest you take it up to the market's association chairman. You have got good market back there in Owerri (Imo State) but as you have said, your brothers are really busy making things hard for the common man in doing Agro business.

God help you on this.....

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
tbliss22:

Imagine thousands of naira that you are missing out on based on your fast sales from last ORDER.

I suggest you take it up to the market's association chairman. You have got good market back there in Owerri (Imo State) but as you have said, your brothers are really busy making things hard for the common man in doing Agro business.

God help you on this.....

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Its very bad. That's why they have very few foreigners in the east. Imagine, an Igbo man still frustrated in an Igbo town talkless of a stranger.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Its very bad. That's why they have very few foreigners in the east. Imagine, an Igbo man still frustrated in an Igbo town talkless of a stranger.

My brother, this has got to stop. I don't mind traveling down to the east, and talking some sense into this guys. For crying out loud these guys are your fellow IGBO brothers, but will rather prefer to see them surfer even when there are lucrative business to venture in.

My guy up there was told to pay N20, 000 if he wishes to continuously bring in tubers to sell in Owerri.

I am a full blooded YORUBA guy but when I see IGBO guys, I do respect them because they naturally love to hustle. I will try my best to get to the root of this nonsense. The sky is so big for every bird to FLY, why hindering some other persons to do business??
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by EngrIKEM: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Smh
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by noblehse(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello Mr Lekan, Thank you for the purchase and delivery of my order in Lagos.I got delivery on Wednesday, you've proven to me that some Nigerian can still be trusted.keep the good work and have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

Bad Roads Everywhere in Nigeria

It really sucks to imagine the state of the Nigerian road. I only hope someday we will have a functioning government who deeply care about the welfare of her populace.

Finally, the 2nd much awaited LAGOS TRUCK loaded with over 15,000 tubers has just arrived MILE 12 after too many panics on my buyers.

Glory be to God, at least every owner of goods on that truck can now have a sigh of RELIEF.

As for RUMUKORO (Port harcourt -River State) buyers, please I need you to still exercise some patience. It will arrive before you know it.

Orders for this week is officially closed and all buyers order have been treated (some purchased already while some till tomorrow). Next week is another week, bookings starts as usual this Saturday against next week's purchase.

Good night and God bless you all.....

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

[/quote]
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
noblehse:
Hello Mr Lekan, Thank you for the purchase and delivery of my order in Lagos.I got delivery on Wednesday, you've proven to me that some Nigerian can still be trusted.keep the good work and have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

Its my pleasure buying on your behalf sir. I'm glad you love the delivered goods.

Yes, trusted Nigerians still exist.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Hello,

Another wonderful week of purchase is loading. Do you wish to have a feel of Benue tubers??

If YES, please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state.

I suggest you book fast because once Maximum orders is reached, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.. Prepare to pen down your ORDER tomorrow.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (31th, Oct) till Wednesday (1st of Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (2nd of Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 28th Oct and to end by Tuesday (31st of Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

Another wonderful week of purchase is loading. Do you wish to have a feel of Benue tubers??

I suggest you book fast because once Maximum orders is reached, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.. Prepare to pen down your ORDER tomorrow.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (31th, Oct) till Wednesday (1st of Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (2nd of Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 28th Oct and to end by Tuesday (31st of Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good night everyone!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2017
ookings! Bookings!! Bookings!!!

Procedure to place ORDER for TUBERS

1. Pick your choice of size and disclose the quantity

2. Do deposit/transfer of the total fee (cost of tubers + transport + service fee)

3. Drop your preferred code to be written on the tubers.

4. After loading on trucks, you get truck's plate number & transporter's number

Best of luck to you all and HAPPY SALES in ADVANCE

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
kallsy:

Dear LEKE,

Without withdrawing or write open letter on accusation level against me as stated above. I promise to come after you legally.

I will still give you more time. I never go against rules and regulations of Nairaland. If not, you will face the law.

Kalu Sunday.

Hello bro,

I simply told you to get a thread and advertise whatever u wished to disclose, but u didn't listen but went ahead to keep spamming a thread that is none of your business.

I opened the thread solely to let people know the where to buy cheap and also help in purchasing on behalf of those who can't do the traveling.

I understand the success of this thread is really a BIG HEADACHE to so many including you.

Finally, I know the law and all it entails. I gave you an advice to create your thread buy since you refused then to me you are just looking for cheap publicity which appears to me as practises of FRAUD STAR.

Go and consult your lawyer, I'm ready for you and make sure you go for SAN to make the case more faster......

Nonsense!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hello Family,

After receiving so many calls from intending customers as regards general agro produce sales and also livestock, I have come to a conclusion to tell everyone that cares to listen not to just place order without doing proper research about the business.

For instance, if you are planning to venture into sales of tubers and its your first time, please try and visit an active tuber seller in your area to discuss so many questions coming up in your mind.

Finally, I only saw an opportunity with which so many are really into it now either buying through me or traveling themselves. Its just an idea of creating a working system that partially solves the issue of unemployment.

Shalom!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by kallsy: 3:33am On Oct 29, 2017
tbliss22:
Thanks. Time tells.

Hello bro,

I simply told you to get a thread and advertise whatever u wished to disclose, but u didn't listen but went ahead to keep spamming a thread that is none of your business.

I opened the thread solely to let people know the where to buy cheap and also help in purchasing on behalf of those who can't do the traveling.

I understand the success of this thread is really a BIG HEADACHE to so many including you.

Finally, I know the law and all it entails. I gave you an advice to create your thread buy since you refused then to me you are just looking for cheap publicity which appears to me as practises of FRAUD STAR.

Go and consult your lawyer, I'm ready for you and make sure you go for SAN to make the case more faster......

Nonsense!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by kallsy: 3:35am On Oct 29, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello bro,

Nonsense!!
Thanks for go ahead order. Time tells.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning!! Wishing you a splendid Sunday service and also a fruitful nasfat to all my Muslim brothers.

Tbliss22
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Update! Update!! Update!!!

Obibo truck is almost close to Portharcourt already, transporter's contacts and truck's plate number rolling out already. Please check your Whatsapp if you have goods heading to Obibo.

As for borokiri (PH) and Lagos customers, please just a little more patience, we are at the market now expecting some trucks and by God's grace we shall load all other tubers before tomorrow.

Finally, I and my team will do every possible best to ensure all buyers get their goods soon.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by crismark(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hello NL readers,
First of all, I want you to know that this info I'm giving out now is worth some cash when it comes to information marketing online. I'm not into farming biz but somehow came about it.
I'm a corp member currently serving in Benue State and I think its cool for you to know the cheapest things sold here when it comes to agricultural produce;

1. Melon Seed: a full bag(like that of rice) is sold here for 8k (+2k for transport if lag) which can be resold for 25k in places like Mile-12 along ikorodu road.

2. Dried Yam Back in same biggest bag of rice size ( which is grounded in Amala powdered form) this goes for 7k here in benue state and can be resold for 19k to 20k same in lagos state

3. Yam Tuber like 100pcs, these goes for 9k which can be resold for #300 each that's #30,000 you can do d maths yourself.

You can reach me on whatsapp(07034617082 or 08081226589) if you need to get any or you can come down yourself. You don't have to worry 9/11 vehicles are on ground to convey this products to respective states of destinations. The farmers meet at d markets to sell their products every wednesday.
am intersted in d yams...08030750168. watshapp nomba
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
crismark:

am intersted in d yams...08030750168. watshapp nomba

Sir, I have my Whatsapp details up there. Try contact me so I can give you more details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.