Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Help Me Choose A Path... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me Choose A Path... (1011 Views)

Please Help Me Choose Between Zenith And UBA / Career Path To Becoming A Diplomat / Please Help Me Choose A Career Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose A Path... by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2014
I'm 22years old, a graduate and I don't know what I want to be in future (career).
Re: Help Me Choose A Path... by omat20(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2014
PM me your date of birth and I will tell you ur talents/career prospects
Re: Help Me Choose A Path... by CrazyMan(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
keppyy:
I'm 22years old, a graduate and I don't know what I want to be in future (career).
I don't understand you...you're a graduate and you have no idea of what you would become in future...hmmm *shakes head*

What were you doing in the university then?

I can help you...but for starters, you have to tell me the course you studied in school. Secondly, did you have passion for your course of study? If no, then what are you passionate about?
Re: Help Me Choose A Path... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
CrazyMan:

I don't understand you...you're a graduate and you have no idea of what you would become in future...hmmm *shakes head*

What were you doing in the university then?

I can help you...but for starters, you have to tell me the course you studied in school. Secondly, did you have passion for your course of study? If no, then what are you passionate about?

I was quite naïve then..

I have no passion for my course of study (human physiology)...

I have a passion for Architecture and Baking!!!
Re: Help Me Choose A Path... by kolokolobi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Did you mean Arc and baking or banking?
Re: Help Me Choose A Path... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
keppyy:

keppyy:

I was quite naïve then..

I have no passion for my course of study (human physiology)...

I have a passion for Architecture and Baking!!!

Dearie you need to relax and make some important decisions.

You need to present yourself with some important questions and also try to answer them yourself or alternatively meet a counsellor to help you out with them.

Questions like these should surface: ''Is it too late to delve into Architecture? ''Having obtained a degree in Human physiology, would it be okay to take up Baking as a part-time job?'' ''Is there a chance of reigniting the passion I once had for human physiology and try to make the most out of it?'' etc

You're still young to throw in the towel. Given the potentials are still there, you can achieve whatever it is you wish to achieve.

If you've given up wholly on your current course of study, then it's high time you wrote a "Dear John'' letter to your past love. Tell your career that while it has been a good and faithful partner for sometime that you have simple fallen out of love. It will understand. Then start courting your new love interests.

It's never too late to live your dreams dear.
Re: Help Me Choose A Path... by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 26, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Dearie you need to relax and make some important decisions.

You need to present yourself with some important questions and also try to answer them yourself or alternatively meet a counsellor to help you out with them.

Questions like these should surface: ''Is it too late to delve into Architecture? ''Having obtained a degree in Human physiology, would it be okay to take up Baking as a part-time job?'' ''Is there a chance of reigniting the passion I once had for human physiology and try to make the most out of it?'' etc

You're still young to throw in the towel. Given the potentials are still there, you can achieve whatever it is you wish to achieve.

If you've given up wholly on your current course of study, then it's high time you wrote a "Dear John'' letter to your past love. Tell your career that while it has been a good and faithful partner for sometime that you have simple fallen out of love. It will understand. Then start courting your new love interests.

It's never too late to live your dreams dear.

Thank you...doing better now...Thank you so much...
Re: Help Me Choose A Path... by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Degree is a plus
Work towards developing either of your passion

Dr Sid is a dentist but what is he doing today?
Chris Ngige is a med Doc, where is he today?
2face had no tertiary education yet doing so well.

It can never too late
Re: Help Me Choose A Path... by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2015
keppyy:

Thank you...doing better now...Thank you so much...

That's good and you're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Being Poor. / Read And Learn (hard Work As The Key To Success) / CEH V9 Training In Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.