Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Chelsea FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea FC (625 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Words To Chelsea Fc In 2004 / Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? / Chelsea FC Get New Manager: Porto's André Villas-Boas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea FC by Dhesteenhy(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2014
Who is the main man in this new Chelsea team? who makes the team tick?
Fabregas?
Diego Costa?
Hazard?
Oscar?
Matic?
Re: Chelsea FC by Ploy(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Non of the above, the magic man is Jose Morinho. Think of my answer and think of super eagle.
Re: Chelsea FC by Dhesteenhy(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Ploy:
Non of the above, the magic man is Jose Morinho. Think of my answer and think of super eagle.
Players put managers' tactics into action... so who is that fulcrum in the playing staff?

And why'd I want to thing of the Super Eagles?
Re: Chelsea FC by Ploy(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Dhesteenhy:
Players put managers' tactics into action... so who is that fulcrum in the playing staff?

And why'd I want to thing of the Super Eagles?

A charismatic and disciplined coach brings out the best in players, however, I respect Fabrigas.

You must think of super eagle b'coz with the crop of players we have, we should perform better, if we have a charismatic coach that won't worship Mikel

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC by Skimpledawg(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
^ ^
D guy above me just did wah a carpenter does best....hitting nails on d head'.....a coach dah willl stop worshippin d likes of Mikel, Emeninke n odas! Emenike wz playin like he owns d No9 jersey of naija!! For ya ansa OP, d main man shuld b Matic! He makes us thick!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Matic is my favourite player on blue.
Re: Chelsea FC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Chelsea FC by tonididdy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
The back4 mehn.

Terry is strong
Cahill is experiencd
Ivanovic is daring
And azpilicueta my favorite is hardworking

(1) (Reply)

Gobe!! As Super Eagles Coach Oliseh, Enyeama Clash In Eagles Camp (see Photos) / Manchester City Vs. Norwich City (LIVE) / Ten Ways Arsenal fans Behave During Every Transfer Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.