Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579412 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Kakuta was a talented chap that was at the receiving end of our poor integration of the youths into the first team. He got demolarised by endless loans, lost confidence in his game and was percieved as a failure, when in contrast, we were the biggest failure.

Sterling is making waves today cos he was given a chance to express himself.

You'd only get to see Boga make an impression on the big stage if he's given a chance by the gaffer, if such chance is not given, it would only be silly to discredit the lad's potentials.

During our pre-season tour, you saw what Boga can do. When it mattered most, the kid stepped up, struck and earned us a draw. That wasn't one of those U-19 games. It would take a lad who's got character to perform when the big boys are misfiring.

I don't need a seer to see the big picture here, Boga is a big big talent.
seconded bro..boga is a big talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
AirborneLacer:

It's one thing to say ''I prefer Suarez over Ibrahimovic'', it's another thing to say ''Suarez is better than Ibrahimovic''.

I prefer Boga over the other dudes, it's that simple. We all have our preferences and that which we look out for in a player, don't we?

If na only balance and speed Boga get, then I'd be silly to be singing his name everyday. Go watch the dude again, this time more closely cheesy

That boy na my client, I'm his phucking agent.

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
The Special One has his eyes on Raphael Varane, but he fears Madrid won't sell. Never really seen him play, but from the comments coming from Madrid fans says he is really good.

So what are your thoughts? Do you think he will be a good buy if Madrid eventually decide to sell

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Noah13:
The Special One has his eyes on Raphael Varane, but he fears Madrid won't sell. Never really seen him play, but from the comments coming from Madrid fans says he is really good.

So what are your thoughts? Do you think he will be a good buy if Madrid eventually decide to sell
we'v got omeruo and zouma, do we really need him?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
A Chelsea fan Recreates Costa's goal on FIFA 15, Have watched it, quite good, The guy try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3RriHvMBPk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Diegoal Goalstar has open his spain account today....hoping for a brace

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
youngdude1:
really happy for him, now he can start banging goals for spain though, he had been substituted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
hensben:
really happy for him, now he can start banging goals for spain though, he had been substituted.
yea...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
youngdude1:
and no Madrid player was on the in the field to spoil the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
youngdude1:

TBH, that dude's designed to play for Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
youngdude1:
we'v got omeruo and zouma, do we really need him?
omeruwhat! Ejor, he's stil far away 4rm 1st team futbal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
tobiboss:
omeruwhat! Ejor, he's stil far away 4rm 1st team futbal

No he's not. He's even better than Zouma.

Only problem is the ninjas think he is 20 years old so they'll try and send him out on loan for the next 3 years by which time age will catch up with him.

Omeruo has the full package for a defender, very comfortable on the ball, receives it under pressure and is good positionally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2014
Ibime:

Only problem is the ninjas think he is 20 years old so they'll try and send him out on loan for the next 3 years by which time age will catch up with him.
hehehegrin

Ibime:
Omeruo has the full package for a defender, very comfortable on the ball, receives it under pressure and is good positionally.
The only thing i can really say i like about omeruo is his dominance in aerial battles and duels, bt from what i've seen, he's nt really comfortable in possession, and he attempts too many long balls(most do not even reach their intended targets)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
courtios is phuking good. see the 58mins one on one he saved against Miralem Pjanic and dzeko 60mins free deadly header

btw, why are Azerbaijan players names end either with ev or ov and iceland players names all end with son
those names look ugboni-ish

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2014
^^^Seriously, courtios is the best one on one goal keeper in the world, if it's cech, all you have to do is lob him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2014
tobiboss:
^^^Seriously, courtios is the best one on one goal keeper in the world, if it's cech, all you have to do is lob him
yeah I've noticed too...cech spreads like a bat but starts coming at u ,thus allowing the opponent to easily chip the ball over him.

But courtois also spreads like a bat and stands his ground.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2014
E no go better for Holland mehn.

The blind RVP couldn't even save 'em from Siggurdson's wrath.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2014
I have to say I don't have much affection for Selhurst Park.

Okay, It may have changed in recent years but my memories of the place involve trekking for miles to get there and then being shoved in that pokey old bit of terrace in the corner of the ground.

To say the view was appaling was an under-statement. If you arrived earlier than the rest of the huse travelling support, you were invariably ushered down to the front where I'm sure the bottom half of the terrace was lower than the pitch, thereby making it almost impossible to see the action anywhere past the halfway line.

Then, off course, there was that damn floodlight pylon that rose from the very concrete you were stood on, a pylon that obscured the view and had hundreds moving either side of it to see what was happening on the pitch.

Also, it was an open terrace which meant, you get damn wet if the heavens opened - what an uninviting place.

And, did I mention that for night games you had to journey further south on the creaking railway system before you could get a train back to leafy Bedfordshire?

I wish the big wigs at Crystal Palace would read this and die grin grin

Little wonder we had to lose at that stinking ground last season, simply a horror of a place.

So with Palace calling this weekend, who would love to travel with the team to Selhurst? Nihilist I trust your commitment grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2014
Cech for Sami Khedira?

Bring it on I say cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I wish the big wigs at Crystal Palace would read this and die grin grin

Little wonder we had to lose ;Dat that stinking ground last season, simply a horror of a place.

So with Palace calling this weekend, who would love to travel with the team to Selhurst? Nihilist I trust your commitment grin cheesy

grin

Abeg I dey house under duvet

The weather is too rubbish for me to go on any unnecessary travels
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by herald9: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Cech for Sami Khedira?

Bring it on I say cool
bruh don't you think Cech is still better than Curtious?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Cech for Sami Khedira?

Bring it on I say cool

ifaslap you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

khedira ko , kakuta ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2014
herald9:

bruh don't you think Cech is still better than Curtious?

Personally, I'd place Courtois ahead of Cech at the moment.

Kid is beaming with confidence, could save a broken relationship, not to mention he is the future.

Moreover, we've got a promising goalie in Blackman. Kid is doing incredibly well at Boro.

He can come around and be Courtois' understudy, then we wouldn't have to worry about the goalkeeping department if Cech is gone.

Nihilist:

grin

Abeg I dey house under duvet

The weather is too rubbish for me to go on any unnecessary travels

I saw your update on ya diary lastnite, it's obvious the weather has gone south.

So you dey holler 'Owa oo' inside the tube? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I saw your update on ya diary lastnite, it's obvious the weather has gone south.

So you dey holler 'Owa oo' inside the tube? grin grin

What can I say?

Old habits die hard grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2014
Cech is better than Courtois but the difference ain't too great so it's best to back the younger man.

Especially in kicking - Courtois needs to improve his goalkicks.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
who remembers Chelsea vs reading 10-14-06 (today, 8yrs ago) ? when john terry became our goalie to preserve the clean sheet and the 1-0 victory, after petr cech and Carlos cudicini were seriously injured.

Chelsea memories never fade.
we always remember every moment, good or bad.
unlike arsenal, we never bully those we have praised after their Stanford departure.
KTBFFH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhesteenhy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chelsea's new squad photo... 2014/2015 season

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
xp17:
who remembers Chelsea vs reading 10-14-06 (today, 8yrs ago) ? when john terry became our goalie to preserve the clean sheet and the 1-0 victory, after petr cech and Carlos cudicini were seriously injured.

Chelsea memories never fade.
we always remember every moment, good or bad.
unlike arsenal, we never bully those we have praised after their Stanford departure.
KTBFFH.

hated reading since that day angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dhesteenhy:
Chelsea's new squad photo... 2014/2015 season

Mikel dey sit down grin grin make dem colet dat chair for he yansh jor

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tval:

Mikel dey sit down grin grin make dem colet dat chair for he yansh jor
i think it's been done by club seniority. All statesmen are seated except cech for uniformity. btw, mikel should have been next to drogba or terry, maybe becos of skin color, since they are minority, they want em scattered to make it even and placing Zuma in the far middle is very proper, otherwise, no body go for see our brother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
What has gone wrong with Die Mannschaft?

Na Northern Ireland fa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.