Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) (38192 Views)

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow / Provocations Of Pastor Bosun Emmanuel And Bishop Oyedepo / Marrying A Pastor; A Blessing Or A Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by timota(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
JakeII:
This message is loaded........with truth and fallacies. When i heard the audio, I was so moved, especially with the part where we were made to realise that the christians in the Southern Nigeria have neglected the Northern brethren and how we abandon the mandate of spreading the Gospel but rather focusing on only prosperity. However, I became disapointed with the obvious act/motive of campaigning for Goodluck Jonathan and painting Ayo Oritsejafor as a Saint..... The pastor claimed not to be a politician and yet went about castigating and kept painting another party based on whatever he thought. I don't this is good enough for him as a pastor. Either PDP or APC, our is to face what God has commanded us as christians. It is left for eveyone to vote for individual and/or party that one thinks is appropriate. If a christian wants to join a party, he should come out plain, not to clain indeffernt but stay under the canopy of the church to campaign for one party by destroying the other, it's simply hypocrisy......So disappointing
Do u still remember this message

1 Like

Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by JakeII(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
timota:

I never forgot it for once..... My argument was simply not to use the church altar as a platform for political campaign. I advocated and will always advocate for fair play irrespective of where my sentiment lies.
Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by chuose2: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
timota:

Oh boy I still remember the recording.

Everything he warned us about has come to pass.

The fact that Adeboye issued this letter condemning his revelations showed me that RCCG is lost
[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]
https://spiritualtorpedo..com/p/blog-page.html

For anybody who missed the message,here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74
Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by tomakint: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
dvine2020:
I so agree with u cos this is so true.I Just wish every believer would read this.it corresponds with the visions av been having lately.this issue transcends politics. I so want my children to be safe in this country.. it's the only one we've got. God bless Nigeria

Now you can see it clearly today that you truly saw the future and Pastor Bosun was right afterall about Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by dvine2020: 12:01am On Apr 29, 2021
tomakint:

Now you can see it clearly today that you truly saw the future and Pastor Bosun was right afterall about Buhari
Yes I know. I told.a relation of mine that in his second tenure, the whole of Nigeria will be affected. Unfortunately I lost my brother in the army, who was in Borno, a Major. They were deliberately led into an ambush, all 150 of them mostly Christians. From north and south. May God help us all
Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by tomakint: 12:10am On Apr 29, 2021
dvine2020:

Yes I know. I told.a relation of mine that in his second tenure, the whole of Nigeria will be affected. Unfortunately I lost my brother in the army, who was in Borno, a Major. They were deliberately led into an ambush, all 150 of them mostly Christians. From north and south. May God help us all

cry cry cry cry cry oh my God this is so sad.....may God comfort you my brother and may this government be destroyed soon

1 Like

Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by dvine2020: 12:26am On Apr 29, 2021
tomakint:

cry cry cry cry cry oh my God this is so sad.....may God comfort you my brother and may this government be destroyed soon
Amen
Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2021
Dreal11247:
This is Buhari's topmost agenda but he shall surely fail woefully.
e no fail e de work swiftly
Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by Gerrard59(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2021
Well, well, well.

Here we're today.

See my signature.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by Ola17: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
JakeII:
This message is loaded........with truth and fallacies. When i heard the audio, I was so moved, especially with the part where we were made to realise that the christians in the Southern Nigeria have neglected the Northern brethren and how we abandon the mandate of spreading the Gospel but rather focusing on only prosperity. However, I became disapointed with the obvious act/motive of campaigning for Goodluck Jonathan and painting Ayo Oritsejafor as a Saint..... The pastor claimed not to be a politician and yet went about castigating and kept painting another party based on whatever he thought. I don't this is good enough for him as a pastor. Either PDP or APC, our is to face what God has commanded us as christians. It is left for eveyone to vote for individual and/or party that one thinks is appropriate. If a christian wants to join a party, he should come out plain, not to clain indeffernt but stay under the canopy of the church to campaign for one party by destroying the other, it's simply hypocrisy......So disappointing

How market.
Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by CalebV8: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Everything said by pastor Bosun Emmanuel is happening before our very eyes.
Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by Stanbeto: 4:30pm On May 30, 2022
Where is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by raddyworld: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
What can you say ..
All what this man mentioned is happening....
I listened to it that year... And many general overseers didn't value it. But today Christians has being the major attack....

May God have mercy on this country...
Where is the future..
Where is the hope...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by nonsoafm(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
drstan:
i have the audio already
Pleaseease do you still have the audio? how can I get it, please
Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by Luckyolu: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
JakeII:

I never forgot it for once..... My argument was simply not to use the church altar as a platform for political campaign. I advocated and will always advocate for fair play irrespective of where my sentiment lies.

Do you still remember this message once again?
Re: Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read) by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's 2023 and APC is bringing forth a Muslim Muslim ticket!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.