Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow (12134 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
fight the islamic agenda now and give ur children a more peaceful tomorrow..

3 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2015

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Muslims are not the problem... ISLAM IS.

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by asvpChuu(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
GoooooooooOD
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by parisbookaddict(f): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2015

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by johnydon22(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace and they will kill you just to affirm that...

Just take a look at humans behaving like brainless cows, burning flags, carrying placards with threat of violence and death.

Even cows are far more civil.... All because they want to prove they got the better bullshiiit...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Annunaki(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin

You should be weeping not crying Or what exactly is funny about this?

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
You this girl, for once act like you gat sense, even if we ALL know that you gat none(i've told you this before) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
You this girl, for once act like you gat sense, even if we ALL know that you gat none(i've told you this before) undecided
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by adullam210: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Islam is evil!

5 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
adullam210:
Islam is evil!
if you like tag islam evil from today till the day you die, thats your own cup of "fura da nunu", all i know is, "I testify that there is no god but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is His(Allah) slave and messenger" smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
if you like tag islam evil from today till the day you die, thats your own cup of "fura da nunu", all i know is, "I testify that there is god but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is His(Allah) slave and messenger" smiley

Seconded. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Seconded. cool
Alhamdulilah i'm among the rightly guided ummah(followers) of Muhammad(p), Muhammad(p) said his ummah will be the biggest on the day of Qiyamat(judgement day). Lets just hope the venom against the truth on the hearts of the misguided be cured before it gets too late, just like it got late for fir'aun(pharoah) that said he believed at the point of death(such isnt accepted), Amin. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Demmzy15(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Annunaki:

You should be weeping not crying Or what exactly is funny about this?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by trapQ: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
anyone who supports this evil will face the same fate. even cows, and baboons are more humane than these demons. islam is worse than Ebola.

5 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by adullam210: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Alhamdulilah i'm among the rightly guided ummah(followers) of Muhammad(p), Muhammad(p) said his ummah will be the biggest on the day of Qiyamat(judgement day). Lets just hope the venom against the truth on the hearts of the misguided be cured before it gets too late, just like it got late for fir'aun(pharoah) that said he believed at the point of death(such isnt accepted), Amin. embarassed
Islam is a path to destruction. Jesus says NO MAN cometh to the Father, but by Me. No sane man will get involved in defending a murderer, child molester, rapist, liar and highway robber! The best man went to the extent of killing people enmass, raiding caravans, sleeping with a nine year old baby, marrying his adopted son's wife, etc etc. yet, some twisted people are still defend this mad man. The pic says it all. They never want the mad prophet criticized as they fear he has too much dirty secrets they don't want the world to know.

5 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
as long as xtians and Jews weld power there can never be a peaceful tomorrow just as there have never been bittch!
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
adullam210:

[s]Islam is a path to destruction. Jesus says NO MAN cometh to the Father, but by Me. No sane man will get involved in defending a murderer, child molester, rapist, liar and highway robber! The best man went to the extent of killing people enmass, raiding caravans, sleeping with a nine year old baby, marrying his adopted son's wife, etc etc. yet, some twisted people are still defend this mad man. The pic says it all. They never want the mad prophet criticized as they fear he has too much dirty secrets they don't want the world to know.[/s]
And you feel you made sense stating those fallacies? this further shows that you are a-dull-african-madman.
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by adullam210: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
And you feel you made sense stating those fallacies? this further shows that you are a-dull-african-madman.
grin
lexiconkabir:
pained ya!

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by truthman2012(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2015
We need to be making loud noise to make the world know islam is not from God. Satan is catching on the ignorance of the people, especially the Christians that islam also leads to God. But by their fruits we have known them.

Yesterday I watch on the television the plight of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) at the North-Eastern Nigeria. This would not have happened if not for Muhammad and his evil quran from which the terrorists derive their inspiration. Nobody can read the Bible and become a terrorist. Not possible.

As we post on nairaland let us also teach our children, brothers and sisters and even our parents the EVIL islam represents. IT CANNOT BE OVER EMPHASISED.

6 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:
We need to be making loud noise to make the world know islam is not from God. Satan is catching on the ignorance of the people, especially the Christians that islam also leads to God. But by their fruits we have known them.

Yesterday I watch on the television the plight of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) at the North-Eastern Nigeria. This would not have happened if not for Muhammad and his evil quran from which the terrorists derive their inspiration. Nobody can read the Bible and become a terrorist. Not possible.

As we post on nairaland let us also teach our children, brothers and sisters and even our parents the EVIL islam represents. IT CANNOT BE OVER EMPHASISED.
it is your god that has blood on his hands old man
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Both moderate and extrimists and terrorist. the extrimists go bombing and when you criticize the moderate comes out to defend the religion. they are all fighting the jihad together. islam is evil undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by truthman2012(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
Both moderate and extrimists and terrorist. the extrimists go bombing and when you criticize the moderate comes out to defend the religion. they are all fighting the jihad together. ISLAM IS EVIL undecided

Very evil!

They call islam a religion of Abraham. Was Abraham a terrorist like Muhammad? Satan (allahh) is a liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Annunaki(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Very sound advise we all ought to take very seriously. The satanic agenda of islam must be exposed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Nice one OP. Many people do not know the truth. My husband didn't believe they these killing acts were supported by the coran before until I showed them to him. We saw a documentary on how they kill in the name of Allah. He was speechless because he said his muslim colleague never made mention of this. His colleague always defend that Islam is peaceful that those who kill do not kill in the name of islam.
But since he saw that. Now he know they are liars. Just look at how the Muslims in this thread are happy to see thier fellow people beheaded just because they don't share dsame fate. Yahweh never force Gentiles to himself. Why is Allah forcing people to him? This shows he is an idol. Wood god. He is a blood socket. sad

3 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2015
crusadistic:
it is your god that has blood on his hands old man

Shut up that mouth of yours. Has any of your family members been a victim like in those pictures above. You not be here supporting a tyrant self claimed prophet. See what Jesus said:

Matthew 26:52 ►
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
Both moderate and extrimists and terrorist. the extrimists go bombing and when you criticize the moderate comes out to defend the religion. they are all fighting the jihad together. islam is evil undecided

This is true. Thats what we see here....all these NL muslims are all Internet terrorists. They have proved it here.

2 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by Owliver(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:

This is true. Thats what we see here....all these NL muslims are all Internet terrorists. They have proved it here.
they are always quick to shout "fastest growing religion" but they ignore how the religion grows by maltreating and expelling Christians from muslim countries and terrorists zones, they ignore that but when you criticize the jump out to shout peace peace peace. they are all terrorists.
Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
if you like tag islam evil from today till the day you die, thats your own cup of "fura da nunu", all i know is, "I testify that there is no god but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is His(Allah) slave and messenger" smiley

You will die in your sin if you don't repent.

Acts 8: 22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart. 23 For I see that you are full of bitterness and captive to sin.”

3 Likes

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Owliver:
they are always quick to shout "fastest growing religion" but they ignore how the religion grows by maltreating and expelling Christians from muslim countries and terrorists zones, they ignore that but when you criticize the jump out to shout peace peace peace. they are all terrorists.

We know how they grow. They grow by killing infidels. This helps them reduce the world population. And also, the grow by reproduction. One arab man has 4 wife's and each Will produce minimum 5 kids. So we know they are growing. But they don't grow by conversion.

1 Like

Re: Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow by plappville(f): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Your illetrate ancestors that embraced Islam without knowing how to read Arabic language. They were the true Dull Africans. And you are a modern dull African. You and your generation will die by the same sword muhammed encouraged you to use if you don't repent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps / Happy Birthday Blessed Mother Mary / Frank Edwards Songs => What Does The Bible Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.